Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
Just want to give a Shout Out!
"thanks everyone" for their view, reviews, short episode translations, caps, etc...
it really brighten up the lakorn for me much more...

i truly enjoy watching...even for someone like me who doesn't understand Thai..
just the few basic words...like love, brother, sister...and i think that's about it!
so it was wonderful to come in here to learn more about what the storyline is about!

now, i'm currently and waiting patiently for nalika1 on youtube to finish subbing the lakorn!
even though, i seen episode 1-5 already...
there's no harm in watching this lakorn over and over again!
just loving those sweet sweet moments! (wink wink wink) you know what i mean!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just want to give a Shout Out!
"thanks everyone" for their view, reviews, short episode translations, caps, etc...
it really brighten up the lakorn for me much more...

now, i'm currently and waiting patiently for nalika1 on youtube to finish subbing the lakorn!
even though, i seen episode 1-5 already...
there's no harm in watching this lakorn over and over again!
just loving those sweet sweet moments! (wink wink wink) you know what i mean!
I am also watching the sub version. The ending was a little disappointing though. It was kind of well rush. Overall this lakorn was okay. And there was not as much romance as I would have wanted.

aicsos

sarNie Egg
im liking this drama. mart is very handsome and so is andrew cronin. eye candy!! :lol:
i wish there were more sweet romantic scenes between the two leads.

fun

Expired Sarnie
cuz he found out that anne is marrying his dad and he assume she was doing it for the money
Yeah it was her aunt that wanted his money. LOL> the aunt should have marry him instead. LMAO> but then there wouldn't be thislakorn, right.

fun

Expired Sarnie
if i was to remake this lakorn, i would have extended to be more crazy and drive everyone crazy.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
if i was to remake this lakorn, i would have extended to be more crazy and drive everyone crazy.
Crazier than it already is?? LOL Mart & Ann drove me crazy in this lakorn, but i LOVE it. I was like, just tell him it's his baby, and yelling at Mart, just tell her you love her. Geeesh... Love this lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Crazier than it already is?? LOL Mart & Ann drove me crazy in this lakorn, but i LOVE it. I was like, just tell him it's his baby, and yelling at Mart, just tell her you love her. Geeesh... Love this lakorn.
hahahaha.. i love the pain that they put me through but it was an okay ending.. people said it was rushed and yes it was but it was a good ending. i was expecting more of the after party.. you know like in oum ruk in the end they showed some scene of ken and ann and the others... it just didn't end like it was nothing...

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Yeeeees! I agree, the ending was kinda rush. But awww I loved the lil ending clips of Oum Rak. Something like that with the baby would of been really cute!