LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
raymond-obsessed, Which part of town are you from? are you somewhere in southern california? If so, if you want, we can carpool...I am planning to go to their concert up in Clovis, so let me know if you are interested.
Hi, I really want to go too, but I don't know anyone, plus i don't speak or understand Thai and I didn't want to go alone also. I also live like 4 hours away and I was just wondering if I can also be one of the girls to carpool, if that's possible. i asked my cousin, but she might end up not going with me. I haven't bought my tickets yet because i wasnt sure if i wanted VIP or not. can you please reply to me back. Thanks! i was also wondering if you knew what city raymond-obsessed was from? Thank You.....

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
Hmmm I might attend the Carmichael one. But we'll see if my schedule permits lol.

Edit: Definitely will be at the Carmichael one. I got VIP tickets so it would be a shame to not go :lol:.
OMGawd! me too. i'm bringing my mom and my sister and her husband. it's a present for my mom. she loves Oil! she thinks he's sooper 'secsi' LOL. i got VIP too =]

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMGawd! me too. i'm bringing my mom and my sister and her husband. it's a present for my mom. she loves Oil! she thinks he's sooper 'secsi' LOL. i got VIP too =]
Haha cool then maybe I'll meet you there! Not sure who you are and we probably won't recognize eachother but it would be so funny if we ended up in the background of eachother's pics haha! I actually am not a huge fan of either Oil or Lift but my aunt coaxed me and my older sister into going since her fiancee has to work that night so yeah lol. I talked to the dude Ket or whatever his name is and i asked him what's the advantage of getting VIP and he's like only VIP get to bring personal cameras because if you're not VIP and you bring a personal camera they'll kick you out. Maybe that's his way of getting me to pay more though LOL. Just kidding. I hope it's worth it but i guess it should be. At least it's one night of being away from books and cows haha.

karolinav89

sarNie Egg
waoh oil n lift cumin to carmicheal...i wanna go...lol...so all i have to do n call them for ticket...lol...i'm so happy i live like 20 minute away from the area...lol...lovin it :D

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I am going to the one in Carmicheal too. I brought my tickets for over a week now but I haven't recieve my tickets yet. I call Ket and he says the tickets are from Ohio so I wish I got the right tickets to the right concert.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wah so many sarnies going to the Carmichael one. Umm if you guys happen to see me, I'm the Frankenstein looking one :lol:.

And yeah Captainlover the tickets are coming from Ohio. I haven't received mine yet either but I ordered mine only two days ago.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
if u still need tickets call in for ur orders cuss our CUT OFF DATE FOR ADVANCE ISH NOVEMBER 14,2008 OTHERWISE IT'S $40.00 at the DOOR!

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
Haha cool then maybe I'll meet you there! Not sure who you are and we probably won't recognize eachother but it would be so funny if we ended up in the background of eachother's pics haha! I actually am not a huge fan of either Oil or Lift but my aunt coaxed me and my older sister into going since her fiancee has to work that night so yeah lol. I talked to the dude Ket or whatever his name is and i asked him what's the advantage of getting VIP and he's like only VIP get to bring personal cameras because if you're not VIP and you bring a personal camera they'll kick you out. Maybe that's his way of getting me to pay more though LOL. Just kidding. I hope it's worth it but i guess it should be. At least it's one night of being away from books and cows haha.
yeah he told me that too. and that we also get to take a pic with them free of charge b/c we're VIPs. LOL. that reminded me of Big Bang. haha. i'm VIP =] LOL. i'm not a big fan of Lift but I like Oil. he's cool. my mom loves him in the lakorn with Noon. It's gunna be six of us going. I got my tickets already. I ordered it with Ket and I met with May to get them. It's a gift for my mom so I wanted it A.S.A.P so I can compile it with the other stuff

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
waoh oil n lift cumin to carmicheal...i wanna go...lol...so all i have to do n call them for ticket...lol...i'm so happy i live like 20 minute away from the area...lol...lovin it :D
me too. b/c i live in the ghetto Oak Park. haha. it'll be around a 23 min drive from my mom's =]

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
I am going to the one in Carmicheal too. I brought my tickets for over a week now but I haven't recieve my tickets yet. I call Ket and he says the tickets are from Ohio so I wish I got the right tickets to the right concert.
do you live in Sac? you should've contacted May but I think she only has 4 VIP tickets left and they're reserved :eek:

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I don't live in Sac I live about 2 hours away. I don't know the way to Carmichael so I am going to follow the map on google. I brought VIP for myself and regular for my parents and sister because my mom don't want me to waste my money.
Hope to see you guys there. Since everyone is describing themself then I will mind as well describe myself. I am the short one with long hair.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
do you live in Sac? you should've contacted May but I think she only has 4 VIP tickets left and they're reserved :eek:
My aunt lives in Sac and I live about 20 minutes away from Sac if there's no traffic which is pretty much impossible so we'll just say I live 20 minutes away give or take but yeah, I contacted May first since I recognized that her area code belongs to Sac and she hanged up on me! I wasn't sure if it was a dropped call or something but yeah then I called her again but she didn't pick up so I was like ok Ket's the last resort then lol. Or it could be because I hid my number because I don't like strangers knowing my number haha.

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
My aunt lives in Sac and I live about 20 minutes away from Sac if there's no traffic which is pretty much impossible so we'll just say I live 20 minutes away give or take but yeah, I contacted May first since I recognized that her area code belongs to Sac and she hanged up on me! I wasn't sure if it was a dropped call or something but yeah then I called her again but she didn't pick up so I was like ok Ket's the last resort then lol. Or it could be because I hid my number because I don't like strangers knowing my number haha.
that happened to me too. i called and she didn't pick up. I left a message and she called back. she's really nice. she was willing to meet with me to pick up the tickets after Ket called her to confirm about my payment. jux wondering....are you Mien?

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
I don't live in Sac I live about 2 hours away. I don't know the way to Carmichael so I am going to follow the map on google. I brought VIP for myself and regular for my parents and sister because my mom don't want me to waste my money.
Hope to see you guys there. Since everyone is describing themself then I will mind as well describe myself. I am the short one with long hair.
so...you're gunna be by yourself in the VIP section? all of us Sarnies should sit together! haha. jux a thought tho. b/c i'm sure i'll be stuck with my sisters, bro in law, and mum

ChenrukNote

Goddess
that happened to me too. i called and she didn't pick up. I left a message and she called back. she's really nice. she was willing to meet with me to pick up the tickets after Ket called her to confirm about my payment. jux wondering....are you Mien?
Yes I am! I realized you are too because of your name LOL.

so...you're gunna be by yourself in the VIP section? all of us Sarnies should sit together! haha. jux a thought tho. b/c i'm sure i'll be stuck with my sisters, bro in law, and mum
No actually I will be with my aunt, my older sister, and my aunt's friends.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Ive heard that lift n oil will be in LA
November 22. Correct me if anyone
Hear otherwise. So people in LA, we
Will have the opportunity to see them
Perform!!!

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
Ive heard that lift n oil will be in LA
November 22. Correct me if anyone
Hear otherwise. So people in LA, we
Will have the opportunity to see them
Perform!!!
Really? If they do I don't need to go up to Fresno. Let me know, where? when? how to get the tickets? Thanks.