Lets write our Laotian lakorn story togther ;)

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Starring so far.....

power = as Pra'ek

power has just come back to lao from studying in America. he is here to help his father business

2cute2care = Nang'ek

2cute2care is a lao girl from the country (will add more later)...lol

Lek = Nang Rai

Lek is lao girl from America who follows power back to lao, (she says she is here to help him but there is more then meets the eye..muahahaha)

Reagan = farm boy aka servant...lol just kidding
reagan you can add in what ever u want to be ok (yim na...lol)

thats a start to our story line/ plot so everyone add in you bit and we can make up a fan fiction with lao style in it :)

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I'll be the nice guy who just appears outta nowhere, the one the camera doesnt like, but the ladies adore lol yep thats me,
Paegg gan lol

L

lalalek

So far i like the cast and the story line!!!!!!!! Just don't know where to start eh........???? :D I'm going to be saying it in English and a little laos k...

Don't forget to show pictures of your-self Pra'Eak and Nang'Eak

L

lalalek

Lek: Power, i wonder how it is in Laos.......i never been there but i heard that the place was very Barn-Nok and ugly..?.....ewww

Power: Lek, it will be fine....Don't worry i grew up there riding the ox's and farming.......lol!!!!! It's a very pretty and nature'ish place......:lmao:

Lek: Huh? You rode ox's and farmed?

Power: Yes that was what i did when i was younger......farming, that was how we started out before we got to own our business.....

Lek: Okay enough said about you and your family business but do you think that your parents would like me?

Power: ummm????? I don't know ????

Lek: Well i am going to making them love me, you can't find no one who's good in business and looks good as me......lol......

Power: (Just Gaved that whatever face) So where are you going to be staying at Lek? I doubt that there is going to be alot of beautiful hotels that are good enough for you...

Lek: Power Power Power, Why am i going to waste my money when you own a big house....I can stay there right?

Power: Lek, I don't mind you staying at my house but you know that in the Laos Tradition it's Baul Ngarm (Not Pretty) staying at a guys house single like that....

Lek: Oh no.....I am fine with it.......i am too americanize to be believe into those tradtional beliefs

Power: (In his head, all he was saying was "Sa-Ding") Zones' out thinking about alot things.... :sweat:

To be continue if anyone is going to continue.. feel free to add in things or even your self if you want k....... :D

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
we can have more then one nang ek and more than one pra'ek and nang rai

so onlyu, jentha, arissa, dfemc, narmfon feel free to add in your characters :)

and lek super job so far with the story

here is my bit, continuing from urs Lek

I lived in the village Pakxeng. It was about 4 hours drive from Vientiane. It is a unique place with mountains on four sides. I played in the mountain with friends all day under the fiery sun, which made my skin dark. I was one of the Hill's child gang, which is what my group of friends called ourselves. We consisted of 2 girls and 3 guys.

I was the only child in my family, which is for a Laos family is quite rare especially since I am a girl. But my family was very warm and loving. Poh (dad) would teach me how to build and fix things just like as if I was a boy which never really bothered me but mair (mum) had other ideas, she was so afraid I would turn into a Tom that she insisted on teaching me how to cook (I guess to be more lady like) and to promise her that I would not cut my hair – Life overall was great; That until our neighbour said that his son was returning back from America.

He had sent his son over to study business so when he came back to Laos he could help with the family. Our neighbour was the richest man in the village, which he never let us forget it. He owned most of the land around Pekxeng. Everyone in the village was so happy and over joyed our village would finally have someone who graduated from America that they decided to throw him a welcome back party. Everyone seemed so ecstatic - all except me.

He may have been gone for many years but I still remembered him clearly. Power was his name. Back when we were kids he would always pick on me. He would call me E-Dum (blackie) and I would call him Buck Mar (he dog). I guess I was his target because I lived right next door to his house and my bedroom window happen to be opposite to his bed room window. I can recall a time when he through a dead rat into my room. I ran out screaming, my folks though I was pee sing (ghost took control over me).

At school was even worse. He was 3 years older then me and was in a different classroom yet still made time to play tricks on me. Once in the yard he pulled my sinh down- though I had wore shorts underneath it just so happened that that day I wore my dads old shorts which to say the least were not very pleasant to the eye. I almost die of embarrassment. But I got him back too.

Though he would play tricks on me I alwayed walked home with him –he would always wait outside my class so we could walk home together. I guess he did that just because I was his neighbour or that my mum asked him too. But this one time I left before he came to the classroom door and walked home all by myself. When I got home I quickly hid in my room. mair and poh were still out in the fields so no one knew I was home. I sneaked a look out of my window to see if Power had return home but no sign of him. It was almost 5; he should be home by now. I waited and waited yet still no sigh. mai and poh and return home

noy (2cute2care): mair have you seen power?

mair: no I haven’t why?

noy (2cute2care): umm.. no reason

where could he be? I ran back to the school and there he was still waiting at the school gates

noy (2cute2care): power het young u (what r u doing?)

power: e-dum!

He ran up to me and if I wasn’t mistaken he looked relieved. For a season I thought I was going to hug me but then all of a sudden he pushed me over knocking me to the ground.

power: e-dum bai say mar? (blackie where have u been?)

noy (2cute2care): u ban (at home)

Power looked angry but spoke nothing to me as we walk back home together. I followed him rubbing my sore arm, which I fell on when he pushed me.

The next day my arm was still hurting, stupid Power I thought to myself, give me a bruise..i’ll get you back. But my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the sound of a car engine. I walked out of kitchen just in time to see power and his father driving away.
noy (2cute2care): where are they going? I asked mair
mair: don’t you remember? power is going to America. he is going to be studying there.

I didn’t recall mair telling me but then again I try to keep thoughts of power out of me head. That was the last time I saw him. I hope when he comes back this time he would be less of an idiot I though to myself as I looked at my scar on my arm.

So what do you think so far guys, do u like my story?

Reagan

sarNie Adult
14th April roughly 9:35am, morning market is packed with tourist to celebrate and be apart of lao new year in the coming days,, Noy(2cute2care) will be working today, Don(Power) knows this, the smell of fresh fruits and petrol mixed together does not stop Don from dropping by morning market after university at lao-america university. it only takes a few minutes on his motorbike to go morning market, Noy will be waiting for him to go eat on her break, this is there daily routine.

"Bell Rings, School is over"
"Don thinks to himself what to buy Noy on the way there, Kanom he decides"
"approachs small store on the side of the road"
"as he is about to get off his motorbike, vanh(lek) approachs him"

Vanh - hey don, you finish school for today? so early!
Don - Hey Vanh, yes Fridays are always early, I'm going to go see Noy now
"Vanh smurks"
Vanh - ohh again?

hahahaha, I'm just not good with these things

L

lalalek

:D That is good 2cute2care so far....i will finish off from where you started k.....

As Power and I got off the plane he was so freaken eager to get back home but as for me(LEK), i wanted to stop and have lunch or so.......I asked Power

Lek: Power, I Hew Kow (I am hungry for some food)....Can we stop somewhere to eat?

Power : Why do you want to eat now, you've just snacked on the plane?

Lek: But that was only Snacks i had, i want real food.....please......????

Power: Okay Okay, I give you less than 30 minutes than we leave k? :angry:

Lek: Okay, Kop Jai Lai (Thankyou very much)

So Lek and Power went out and ate at a resturant that was expensive looking.......which Power Ball Tem Jai (Wasn't willing To go) but went anyways.....Finally they both got done and got on the Taxi Meter straight to his house.....

Lek: Why is it so far? Is there going to be alotta animals running around? Is Your house pretty?

Power: Mit Dai Ball (Be Quiet).....I am giving directions to the Taxi driver......

so through out the whole ride, Lek was quiet and said no word untill they both got there...

Lek: My My Power, What a nice house, not what i was expecting.....

Power: What was you expecting Lek? A Poor house with a Chicken Coup with Ox's running around?

Lek: well not that bad but then Kinda...lol

Power: Okay Lek when i introduce you to my parents be sure to show respect and "Nop" to them k.......I don't want you to go around and act all freaken Sah Ding around me toward them k......Promise me that you will do that k?

Lek: Okay okay, I will try to act like a "Poo Dee Tean Dang" (A good person that is high class) and keep my Sah Dingness in.....lol.... :lmao:

Once they both walked in, Power's Parents Jumped with Joy and gaved him huggs and kisses but then at the same time was too excited to know that he has brought someone with him.......Once they sat Down, His parents asked:

Mair and Poh: Anee Man Pooh Dai (Who is this person)?

Power: Poh kup Mair, Anee Man Moo kon look aeng (Mom and Dad, this is just my friend).....We went to school together in America, She graduated from the same school and field as me, Business! We'v e became friends for so long and so i brought her with me so that she can help with the business...

Lek: Sa Bye Dee, Kanoy Seurh Lada la Pen Look Kon Sone kup Sangkham ...Paw Kanoy pen Kon Lao Kup Mair Kanoy pen Kon Hmong....(Hello, My Name is Lada and My parents are Sone and SangKham......My Dad is Laos and My Mom is Hmong).......

Then Power's Parents asked some more questions about Lek's Life and Thankgod she was acting proper!!!! Things went smoothly between Powers parents and Lek and they allowed her to stay at his house until she found herself a apartment but i don't think that she will stop from there, little did Power know, she is willing to do everything for him and is obsess about him......

Through the day you hear a Ding Dong Sound on the Door Bell and out Pops a lady from Next Door visiting.....She came to chat with Power's mom but then was too excited when she saw Power.......She found him very Handsom and kepted mentioning about the past when how he was so naughty and was always messing with her Daughter Noi......

Power looked confused like who is this Noi girl, I mean no memory of how she looked like or so but then things are gunna start steaming up between Noi and Power........Lek is gunna reveal her true side and finds out what happens after this....

To Be Continue...........

L

lalalek

pond said:
Hey!
i wanna be a nang rai..........hehehe...
[post="86075"][/post]​
Well Join in, We need a team of them anyways........ :D I Swear, Nang'Rai's Kicks @$$!!!!!lol... :loool:

Power

sarNie Egg
It was Day 2 back in Laos and Power just woke up from a long sleep. Power met Reagan for the first time in a long time (Reagan is the son of a maid name Mair Tip that works at Power's house for a very long time. They are good friends and Power sees him as a little bro type instead of a servant). Reagan is also the driver.

Power: Mair, how see pai thalad pai suu kong.

Mair: Pai lote loog, owl Reagan pai num. Hai mun kop lote hai. Lek pai sai lail? Kuu baw paa nong pai till nair?

Lek: Power, Power, taa I nair. I yok pai num.

Power: Pbai Reagan! Pair Lek.

Reagan: Pai Ai Power, koy see paa pai till.

Driving....finally at the market. Everybody staring and thinking. Man poo dai nee kuu maa naa tha dee thair. Jow suu kaa nud. Power is walking around looking at merchandises. He turned around, not looking what was in front of him and bump into a girl (She was gorgeous). She was holding a cup of glass water and it spilled all over her.

Power: Kor toad duu nong.

Noi: Yung (walking) kuu baw bung naa bung lung haa?? Pen young kuu maa sume saum tair?

Power: Koy kaa toad e-lee. Jow piek mut, hai kow set hai duu.

Noi: Baw thong set dok, koy see set eng.
(Power trying to help, trying to help her dry her shirt and accidently touched her hand....Slow motion....Looking at each others eyes..Power smiling.)

Lek: Power, het young!! Poy muu fan I dill nee. Sokaa poke!!
Power, Power, pen young kuu mai vow gup mun!! Bung gaa hoo vaa took, yok jup poo sai man baw?

Noi: Huh! Pen young kuu maa doo toog gun bab nee? Koy het young hai jow?

Lek: You jup muu fan I. Yaa hai I het naa(face) you igg na!

Noi: E-Poo Dee!! ...(Noi walks away)..

Lek: (Screaming) AHHH!! AHH!! E...E...E...!!!

Power: Dill, dill, jow suu young?????

Lek: Power, yok hoo pai het young? Ya bok naa, wa muk mun!

Power: Baw dok. Pai, let's go shopping thaw.

Next Scene..........
Noi is back home after a long day at the market.

Noi: Mair, outside is so hot.

Mair: Het viek muu nuu tired baw?

Noi: Sua kaa nud muu nee (bad luck today).

Mair: Pen young?

Noi: Mee nang Poo dee theen dang maa daa how (screaming/cursing at me).

Mair: Pen young kuu maa vow bab nee sai loog mair?

Noi: Mee poo sai kone nung young baw bung naa bung lung maa thum hoy. Then, girlfrend kow maa hen and miss understood me. She thought I was trying to flirt with him, etc. Poo sai heng sua (Bad luck man).

Mair: Noi, guap luum (Almost forgot). Ai Power gup maa jog America lail dey!!!!

Noi: (In her mind she is happy and smiling) Man vaa mair?

Mair: Pai sabaidee Ai Power duu muu nee. Muu nee Mair Power invite us to go eat dinner.

Noi: (Reminiscing about the past and finally said...) Baw, how baw pai. How tired.

Mair: Ok, loog pai rest saa.

So of course Power and Noi haven't met officially yet....
Power and Lek is driving back home. Reagan know how Noi looks like of course, but he wasn't at the scene when the argument happened. So, so far, nobody knows who is who. Stay tuned!

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
lol very cute I' Power. i will add my bit

I pretended to be tired and stayed at home while mair and poh went over to power’s house for dinner. I guess as the night went on curiosity got the better of me and I couldn’t help wondering what buck mar would looked like now. So when it was late around 10pm i crept to my bedroom window to see if he was staying in his old bedroom. To my surprise I could see someone there, not clearly though as it was too dark but enough to see a shadow of a man. He was well built and strangely familiar - annoyingly familiar. I stuck my head out a little more to see if I could get a better look then to my astonishment he saw me and my eye caught his eye. I was so stunned that I fell out of my window.

I crashed into a bunch of bushes on the side of my house. My arm -my arm! I screamed. Why is it always this arm that seems to get hurt?

Guy’s voice: Ben young bor? (Are you okay?) He yelled

I got up to dust myself off. Luckily for me the bushes broke my fall and I didn’t seem to be seriously hurt except my arm. hastily I saw a man running up to me. It was the same guy from the market today. Then it hit me …………………………………………….OH PRA CHOW- BUK MAR (oh my god- its he dog) was the same guy from the market

Noi: Buck MAR!?

Power: E-Dum???....hahahahahahaha

I watched on as Buck Mar laugh at me (at my expense) wow how time has changed him, well physically anyway. Its hard to believe that the skinny black kid that use to pick on me would turn out to be decent looking.

noi: saow die liow (you can stop now)
Power: hahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

noi: ta bor saow ja ja ja (if you don’t stop I will I will…)

Power stops laughing: ja het young huh ? (what are you going to do?) you know what E-Dum … <Noi angrily stares at him> umm I meant Noi hahaha, you haven’t changed a bit, still as clumsy as ever and still dark might I add.

Noi: I am not black…just TAN! yelled.

Power (laughs again) ok ok tan gor tan (ok ok your tan)...

Girl's voice: Power u sai (where are you?)

Power: u nork (outside)

Then approached a pretty looking girl, she looked around my age or maybe a bit older and wow what she wore looked like something from the Thai lakorn that mair loved to watch. but she did not seem to please to see me….

to be continued

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hmm..sounds like either the screen writer to power's section is from the southern part of laos or the characters are living in southern laos... the accent and mannerism seems to be from the champasack or savanakhet area... so which part of laos is this taking place in? ...such a cutesie story... ;)

L

lalalek

The Story is suppose to be in the city!!!!!! But at the same time, he story is starting to steam up and all!!!!!! Anyone else wants to add in?

Yeah Reagan, this should be a real life movie and yet very intresting too........ :D

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
the story continues....

Lek: and who is this Power?

Power: this is Noi, she is an old friend

Noi (2cute2care): you mean an old enemy don’t you Buk…I mean Power

Lek: hang on, isn’t this the same girl from the market? What are you doing here?

Noi: I am also the next-door neighbour.

<Power smiles to himself>

Lek to Power: yim het young? (Why are you smiling?)

Power: nothing just had a memory flash of old times.

<Noi stares at Power aware of what he was thinking>

Lek: huh?

Power: nothing

Lek: oh I haven’t officially introduce myself I am Lek- Power’s girlfriend and so to be WIFE.

Noi: congratulations (sarcastically) okay…. well its late -bye and before they could answer I walked back inside my house.

Lek: bor mee ma la yard (no manners)
Power: it is getting late, lets go back inside Lek

Lek: ok but first I want to know why were you out there talking to THAT girl?
Power: Just saying hello - come on I’m sleepy

THE NEXT MORNING

Noi: ka nom ka nom (sweets sweets)
I called out in the market. Every Sunday I would go to the village market and sell sweets that my mum had made. Reagan was also there helping me. Reagan was one of my friends and also a member of the Hill child gang. He unfortunately was also the son of a maid name Mair Tip that works at Power's house.

Pond: berng kon kai de, ka nom por ben ta gin dok. kon kai gor dum, ka nom gor kee lie (looks who is selling it, you can’t eat those, the person selling it is black and the sweets are ugly)

Pond was the village gossip and also the town beautician. There was nothing about no one that she didn’t know, once she found out something remotely scandalous you can bet on it that it was around the village before you had left the salon. She obviously was also the enemy. Pond had taken a disliking to me ever since Reagan started to help me in the market.

Noi: ben young huh, pai how bon ern (what wrong huh – go bark some where else)
Pond: Arrhhh E Noi!

reagan: ut (stop)
Reagan stopped us from continuing as he noticed that people were starring. I looked around I people were already staring to whisper to each other, I could hear someone say “yang poo pow gun� (there are fighting over a guy)

Noi: ja gup ban (I am going home) I packed up my mum’s sweets and started my motor bike
Reagan: u gone: (stay)
Noi: Bor (no!)

As I was so annoyed, crappy Pond, now people in the village will think I was fighting with her over a guy and I AM NOT BLACK!….just tan. I can’t wait to go to university in Vientiane so I can leave this town! I was so lost in my thoughts that I wasn’t paying attention to the road. Out of nowhere a car came speeding towards me. ARRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily for me I crashed in to some dirt hills left on the side of the road. There were plenty of dirt around since the Lao government had started to fix the roads from our town/village to Vientiane.
Girl’s voice: Bor hinh lot bor! (Didn’t you see the car?) she yelled
To my surprise I looked up to see Power and his girlfriend both starring at me from the car. OH PRA CHOW not theses two again, what is it with today?

Power (rans out of car): E-Dum are you ok?

Noi: No I am not ok

Lek: well it was your fault- you can’t blame us or ask for any money either

Noi: huh what money I was never going to ask for money

Lek to Power: I hear about this all the time. People fake getting hurt, then they try to scam you for lots money for their FAKE injuries…. so typical of poor people

Noi (trying to control her urge not to punch the crap out of the girl): I maybe poor to your standards but I would never do that! “anyway (I said grabbing hold of Power’s arm) Buk…I mean I’ Power knows me better than that right, he knows I wouldn’t do such a thing� I said sweetly (in you face Lek..mauahahaha)

<Lek staring at Noi holding Power’s arm>: arrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh E, E get your hands off my boyfriend. Lek moves to slap Noi unexpectedly Power steps in front of Noi.

Power: Lek, get back into the car, I will sort this out myself.

Lek: Power she is trying to move on to you and take your money
Power: I’m not stupid Lek, I will handle this

Lek: Power….

Power: I will handle this

Lek reluctantly walks back into the car still staring at Noi

Noi: (lets go of Power’s arm) Ewww yuck

Power: you didn’t seem to think so a minute ago

Noi: don’t flatter yourself Buk Mar I was only doing that to annoy your lover and it did seem to work..muahaha

Power (smiles): so I guess you’re okay then since you still manage to cause trouble

Noi: I was not causing trouble; just getting her back for saying I was trying to con you out of money because frankly there is nothing from you I would want

Power: really…

Noi: yes

Then from nowhere Reagan came riding by on his motorbike.
Reagan: Noi I thought I’d never catch to with you. You went so fast; don’t listen to those market people. Oh sabaidee POWER – (Reagan suddenly realising Noi was covered in dirt) “what happen there?�
Noi: nothing - it was an accident.

Reagan: are you sure? Do you need to go to the doctor?

Noi: Koy bor been young dok (I’m fine).

Power: sorry to interrupt you to lovers but if you are okay Noi I have to go Lek is waiting for me.

Noi: lovers? Huh? we are FRIENDS

Power: oh really (whispers) so the reason you want nothing from me is it because of Reagan…

Noi: what! I want nothing from you because I despise you

Power: is that so… he said as he walked back to his car. He waved as he drove off with a smug smile…. what a jerk!

to be continue....

ps

Pond I added your character in I hope its ok

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
The Story Continues......

Power and his parents (uncle and aunty) were over to discuss with my parents the preparation for Power’s welcome back party. I had faked a sicky so that I wouldn’t have to face Power - but as always curiosity got the better of me and I found myself listening in to their conversation for the next room.

Aunty (Power’s Mother): I have already organised the food and drinks - I was just wondering what else we could do to make the party more enjoyable and interesting for the whole town.

Uncle (Power’s Dad): Yes this must be the best party this town has seen!

Mair -Noi’s Mother: how about lum wong , everyone loves to dance
Aunty: Yes of course but the party needs something else, something to make it stand out from other parties….

<Silences in the Room >

Power: Ahhhh, I know we will have a beauty talent pageant show! The girls in the village will compete, show their special talents – mair and por you will be the judges and the winner gets a prize
Noi’s Mother & Aunty: that’s a wonderful idea, but what is the prize?
Power: that’s a surprise, you will see on the night!
Noi Mother: sounds intriguing
Power’s Dad: I will put up signs around the village so girls can sign up
Aunty: yes this will be the best party the village has seen

Noi - A beauty pageant!? That’s a crappy idea; I bet he only suggested that so he could check out the girls in the village… Scum! oh no did I say that out loud?

<Power hearing Noi’s voice but could not clearly make out what she had said realised that Noi was near by and was ears dropping on them>

Power to Noi’s Mother: Aunty you should enter Noi…(laughs to himself)

Noi: WHAT!

The town was busy preparing for the welcoming back party for Power. I had been lucky enough to have been able to avoid Power and his spit firing girlfriend Lek the last few days. I seemed like the only sane girl in the village as the other girls were going mad with preparation for the beauty pageant. I told my parents that I wouldn’t go to uni if they made me enter… so Mair quit hassling me…muahahahaha

I overheard the people in the market say that Power’s girlfriend was red mad because she was not allow to enter the pageant because power’s parents were the judges and it would be unfair as she would one day be their daughter in law.

I guess my luck had ran out because as I was walking to the market to sell sweets I ran into Power

Power: Hey E Dum…I meant, E- Tan..(smiles)
Noi: Hahaha talock tah (very funny)
Power: What? You said it yourself, you’re tan not Dum…<Noi stares> umm…so I didn’t see your name on the beauty sign up sheet, aren’t you entering?
Noi: Well if my name is not on the sheet obviously I’m not entering…. gee and you graduated from America, yeah it shows.
Power: Hey don’t be in a bad mood with me just because you know you couldn’t cut it in a pageant, lets face it your not beauty pageant material.
Noi: huh! I could so I just didn’t ENTER because I don’t need a tiara to value myself, well if you are so into this pageant thing why don’t you enter?
Power: well I’m guy so that’s a no no for a girls ONLY beauty pageant (Smiles) plus I don’t think I would look cute in a tiara, (Smiles)
Noi: stop smiling
Power: Well I better go I have things to do for the party
Noi: you say it but you mean it
Power: hey you may be sorry one day to see me leave
Noi: I doubt that

Noi at the market

Reagan: Noi, Noi

<Noi thinking to herself>

Reagan: Noi kit young u? (what are you thinking)

<Noi snaps back to reality> oh nothing

Reagan: Noi ja kang bor, (are you going to compete?)

<Noi no reply>

Reagan: Noi nar ja kang (you should) Noi gor yarnm (your pretty)

Noi: Huh, jaow vow young? (what did you say?)

Reagan: Nothing

Pond: hahaha, mi dare Reagan hen wa E-Dum nee, mun ngarm (Reagan you’re the only one who think Blackie is pretty)..hahahahaha lee wa Reagan dah bort (or are you blind?)…hahahahaha

Noi: marh mun mar howl eek la (the dogs parking again)

Pond: ta narh bamp E-dum di been nang narm koi ja wai E-dum 3 tearh - lair ja bor sai sinh mar da lart (if a face like blackie gets to be the beauty queens then I was wai her 3 times and come to the market with out wearing my sinh)…hahahahahahaha

Noi: I got to go, I promise to help mair today in the kitchen

Reagan: Wait Noi Come back, don’t listen to Pond

Noi; no, I really got to go

Reagan (calling after Noi): Noi ja bai narnh Power me lang nee bor? (are you going to Power’s party tonight? <Noi was in such a hurry that she did not answer>

Pond: hey mun pai tid (let her go) who bor nong Pond ja kang (did you know I am entering)
<Reagan looks blankly at Pond- pretending to care>

Noi enters her home

Noi to her mother : Mair, Mair Ka Noi ja kang (mum I am going to compete!)
<Noi thinks to herself, I’ll show them>

L

lalalek

Good one Kit....now my turn k!!!

Mair: Tae baw? (for real?)
Noi: Gaw Tae lae (of course for real)!
Mair: Kueh mah yark het deal nee (why do you want to do it now), kueh mah patee sate mair thoun mair tiarm tung et? (Why did you refused when i first asked you in the beginning?)
Noi: Baw hoo lae (dunno), gaww took kon yark hai noi het (everybody wanted me to do it), so noi tiarm jah lae (So i just agree and did want you wanted me to do)
Mair: Dee lai (very good), fung kwarm mair lae(listen to your mom).

Noi: (Inside i did it just to prove other's wrong, like i didn't want E'Pong/Power to call E-Dum or Kee Lai (ugly) anymore!!!)

Mair: Ton Mair het gin leaw (when i get done cooking), juk noi kun pai toung pai sauk sin hai noong derh (in alittle, be sure to go up there and find a dress to wear k)?
Noi: ok!!!!

Noi: While i ran upstairs, i wondered for the second time why i was doing this again....I felt so stupid to say Yes and once i said yes, there is no turning back!!! dun dun dun!!!!! I went into Mair's room and found alotta dresses that she has made/cut/brough for me and has never worn because i was so freaken tomboyish!!! I took my words back about those dresses because they were so beautiful!! But here were some that i really liked!!!

Noi: Well i tried some on, they were all pretty but didn't look too good on me. Then i heard mom from down stairs hollaring
Mair: Dai sauk sin leaw baw? (Did you find the dresses already?
Noi: sauk dai leaw hark noi sai baw ngarm parn dai (I found it but then it doesn't look good on me).
Mair: Sai toh ngarm hai mair bung unueng nae (Wear the pretty one for me to see), yah lerm long mah show hai buerng derh? (Don't forget to come show it for us k)
Noi: Uh

Noi: Once i got the Red Sin on,

i had to looked at the mirror and see how i look like, next to my mirror was the window. Right when i was getting ready to leave downstairs to show off my dress, i hear a whistle.......

Noi: Who is that?
Power: Who do you think is is E-Tan?
Noi: (Ahhh shucks) what do you want?
Power: I see that you were try'n on some lao dresses, why are you wearing it?
Noi: None of your business
Power: LMAO.....What do you mean it's not my business, i gotta know because.....
Noi: because what????
Power: Because...
Noi: (OMG, is he gunna say what i think he is gunna say?, Is he gunna say that he like's me?) what???
Power: (Saying with passion) : BECUASE YOU ARE E-DUM!!!!!!
HAHHAHHA!!!!!!
Noi: Shut Up!!!!!! Why are so freaken mean to me? I didn't do anything mean to you except when we were kids...
Power: Cause i just wanted to..
Noi: okay okay...i am gunna leave to show this to my mom k...??

Right when Noi turned around and was gunna walk outta her room, Power hollared out: Kon Suay Pai Leaw!! (A pretty girl just left)!!!!

Noi: I then paused for a second with a hugh blush on my face...turned around with an angry face and said : Kon Bah (Crazy Person)!!!!
I ran down stair as fast as possible so that he didn't see my face and almost ran into my mother......

Mair: Lan e-yung (why you running), Jark noy Sin kart lah (the dress is gunna rip)...Mair finnally looked at my face and saw the pink blush on my face and asked: PEN E-Yung, Nah kerh mah dang taeh? (what is wrong, why is your face so red?),
Noi: Baw Dai Pen E-Yung Nah (there is nothing wrong)....
Mair: Lan Kueh barp hen poo sai jow soo lae (You running like you saw a handsom guy).
Noi: laughing her ass off!!!!

My mom then ask about the dress and i told her that i tried on every dress there was and it just wasn't looking too good on me and she also agree....she then said that tomorrow: she would be heading to Power's mom's house to say that you are gunna compete and also you need a dress asap!!!!

The day ended queitly and i just couldn't get my mind off of what power said before i left downstairs to show off my dress :Kon Suay Pai Leaw!! (A pretty girl just left)!!!!....i dunno why i kept smiling to my self and all but it kinda felt good but wrong at the same time!!! :wub:

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Lek: HAHAHAHA, SHE is competing…lol
<Power’s Mother stares at Lek funny>
Lek: oh I mean, she competing - that’s great, good for her..he he he ummm,
Power’s mother: well we have 12 contestants that is plenty, this is going to be very exciting competition.
Lek: mair
Power’s mother: mair?
Lek: Oh I mean Pah (I mean aunty), is there a salon in this village I really want to get my hair wash and maybe a hot oil treatment- u know to get the ban nork (country)smell out of it <Power’s Mair shocked>…opps I mean the my hair getting dry from the sun here in Laos...he he
Power’s mair: yes there is one, right near the market, the owner is a girl name Pond

Lek enters Beauty salon

Pond: sabaidee
Lek: Sabaidee
Pond: mar het pom sa bor? (are you here to do your hair?)
Lek: umm yea (not sure after walking into the place, so low class compare to what I am use too but I guess this will do)
Pond: mi yung gor? (did you say something?)
Lek: nothing

Pond: pill jaow ngarm tair (your skin is so nice)
Lek: cob jai (thank you) <I know>
<Pond staring Lek from head to toe>
Pond: ohh jao been fan I’ Power sai bor? (oh are you Power’s girlfriend?)
Lek: man lao (yes thats right) who dye jun day (how did you know?)
Pond: oh I know everything there is to know in this village, so if you ever want to know something about someone just ask me
Lek: really?, what do you know about a girl name Noi?
Pond: E Noi bor, orr E nee, mun hun wa been kon dee - dair tair tair lao mun mark bai het sa nair say pooh paow (oh that bitch, she pretends to be a good girl but really is a flirt with all the boys)
Lek <wow a Noi hater maybe I can use this to my advantage>
Lek: did you know she is entering the beauty pageant tonight?
Pond: HUH!
Lek: yeah Power’s mother told me, Noi’s mother came in earlier to put her name on the sign up sheet and to get a dress
<Pond still in shock>
Pond: I am also entering the beauty pageant
Lek: so I guess you two will be competing?
Pond: she has no chance of winning…she would look so funny in a dress - then again I have never seen her in a dress… no no she has no hope in wining
<Lek thinking to herself>
Lek: well you know what– that’s make sure it turns out that way
Pond: aha, I like what you are thinking, what shell we do?
<Big smiles appears on Lek’s face>
Lek: I have an idea….

oh no what do pond and Lek have in store for Noi? , well if you want to know stay tune J

to be continue