Lets have a huge conversation here

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
As i know from now on...we got to be aware of those famous people....sometimes they act retarded!!!
and just like what i heard in net......well.....

Mores to come...........

unless you introduce more.......lol....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
nkaujhmoob08: ok. since you started this topic. name one person/celebrity that you thought acted retarded. or what you heard. please share. :)

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
me..i think tub yaj..he tries to hard...also he cries in every movie, even if its the directors fault...but when i see tub yaj on a cover i just walk away and never but the movie....for a male actor he puts on alot of makeup and dress alot like a girl...dats is not hot at all...jus make him look weird...but dats jus me..don't knoe of anyone feels the same way

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
me..i think tub yaj..he tries to hard...also he cries in every movie, even if its the directors fault...but when i see tub yaj on a cover i just walk away and never but the movie....for a male actor he puts on alot of makeup and dress alot like a girl...dats is not hot at all...jus make him look weird...but dats jus me..don't knoe of anyone feels the same way
really though. thanks for pointing tub yaj.. lolz.. he does try hard.. i mean too hard to cry.. which makes his acting unrealistic. not just that but he thinks he's sexy man or something. lolz... sorrie girls but speaking the truth here. he is good looking too but sometimes he trys too hard.

as for tub yaj make up. - no comment. im sure he doesnt put on his own make up.. its the make up artist..he/she sucks.. ahaha..

no offense, but i don't like DR. TOM. he's dresses and speak sooo retarded in his movies. yuck!
ahaha.. & of course. who will forget dr. tom. he is straight out -> RETARDED... lolz... im sure everyone knows wat i mean. ahhaa... :lol:

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
exactly, they do not know how to put on make up at all. they're always putting on too much. they should hired some1 who knows. lol