Leh Ratree

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOl hehe I was rewatching this lakorn and thought I bring it back up for discussion LOL :p man even though Pepper's acting wasn't all that great in it .. he is so HOT and its kinda cute to see how clueless he is haha and I think Ann Alicha is so cute in it she's not to skinny or big in it she's the perfect weight.. LOL sorry I am falling in love all over again with Pepper.. Gosh and Pong and Mod's couple was pretty cute also hehe LOL I think mod is so cute also .... Pong was such a sweetie in this lakorn ... I was thinking throughout the lakorn .. if only girls can have 2 man LOL hahaha

Susie

sarNie Adult
FUNNY!!! i rewatched this lakorn like 7 times!!! no kidding!! I LOVE P'PEP& ANN. THEY TRULY DO MAKE A CUTE COUPLE!!!

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
Loved Leh Ratree. It was very addictive to watch. Ann and Pepper were such a cute couple. They had awesome chemistry.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Oh Leh Ratree..... LOL makes me blush thinking bout it !!!!! LOL Such guilty pleasure. Gosh the acting is so bad in it, but there no denying that Pepper and Ann has such great chemistry!!!! I just love the soundtrack and plotline. If it wasn't for them, I would not have even given the lakorn a try.

maryiscool

sarNie Egg
hey hey hey...i like only got to 1-4 ya know...so who wanna be a homie and re-upload leh ratree.....
PLZZZ!!!!...anyway get bakk at me!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
check my archive im 100 that almost all if not all the links work.. I jus reuploaded a few episodes a few weeks back

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha i'm rewatching this lakorn and i'm on episode 8 (will someone please upload episode 9????) well wow ahhahah its great so far ahhahahah Pepper and Ann are soooo cute together!!!! they r like my fav. couple!!! but haha yea it was so funny in ep. 1 when they were goin to photoshoot Ann and Pepper saw her the first time (blinded by her beauty) haha and he was giving orders and stuff and she kept getting him off guard ahhahhah and wen Ann first saw Pepper in that room and was acting all THAT"S RITE hahahha but wow Pepper can say a lot of things to make you go OMG i can't believe he said that haha wen he was like something that expensive you got to try it out before you buy it hahhaha and he was referring to Ann and wen Ann wen to his house and he was like what if i asked to kiss you on the cheek and he kisses her and he's like and if i wanted to kiss you on the lips that would be more exciting wouldn't it hahahha i was like oh my god hahhahahha but yea i love this lakorn!!!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
I ReWAtch Dis OvER N OvER.I ReaLLy Love PoOt If THat hOw U SpeLL HIs Name N Mod.... THey Was KUte...
But Omg PePPer n Ann Was SO FreaKn Hawt!!!
I LOve DIs LakRon!
IM LIke GonnA HeaRT For Eva Or SumtHIn..
lOl

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sigh.. i can never get tired of this lakorn :wub: i absolutely love it! i'm not a huge fan of pepper but his agressiveness was just awesome!

I love Pong & Mod's characters... :wub: i love their story! i need to rewatch it again, it always brings tears to my eyes whenever i rewatch this lakorn!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love this lakorn, ann and pepper are so cute. i love him when he acts like a little boy. how lovely!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh wow.. I wasn't that interested in Pepper, but his character in here is so hot headed and manly... I like it!! And Pong looks so handsome. So far, I like the pace of the lakorn. I see where the storyline is going and I am so excited to watch this. Thanks for recommending it Tina! I have a feeling that thhis lakorn will be good!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh wow.. I wasn't that interested in Pepper, but his character in here is so hot headed and manly... I like it!! And Pong looks so handsome. So far, I like the pace of the lakorn. I see where the storyline is going and I am so excited to watch this. Thanks for recommending it Tina! I have a feeling that thhis lakorn will be good!
gasps... you haven't watch this yet lome?! :eek: this lakorn is good... pepper is sooo evil. I wanted to punch him! & pong too. He was so mean to mod, felt sorry for her...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
gasps... you haven't watch this yet lome?! :eek: this lakorn is good... pepper is sooo evil. I wanted to punch him! & pong too. He was so mean to mod, felt sorry for her...
I missed so many good lakorns during my lakorn hiatus. So now I'm just trying to watch all the older lakorns before I start on the current ones. :D