Leej Twg Mus Xaiv Ntsha Ua Nom (Presidential Election, Vote?)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
if i was eighteen, yeah i will vote
that's what i said when i wasn't 18 yet
look at me.. i'm already 19
and i didn't even register to vote
ahaha... don't really know what's going on now
every time i turn on the news...
the platforms seem to change
someone update me please?

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know if I will support Obama or not. If he had picked Hilary Clinton to be his VP, I would be very pleased since I'm her supporter.
Oh..and some democrates suck. I think this year I will vote for independent parties.

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
I don't know if I will support Obama or not. If he had picked Hilary Clinton to be his VP, I would be very pleased since I'm her supporter.
Oh..and some democrates suck. I think this year I will vote for independent parties.

Wow, you're having second thoughts just because he didn't pick Clinton? Don't you think that's kinda selfish and childish of you? This election is probably going to be one of the most important elections of our lifetime. Therefore, we must take everything into consideration before we vote.

I'll be voting for Obama for sure and hopefully he comes out as the victor.

Anyways, as long as you're not for McCain/Palin then it's all good. :lol:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
uhhhh...r u serious?! hilary clinton would NOT have made a good president. n McCain is not a good candidate either, ESPECIALLY PALIN!!! OMG! she is soooo freakin dumb! not even fit to be a VP!

that leaves u with OBAMA or the other undercover candidate(forgot his name)...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Wow, you're having second thoughts just because he didn't pick Clinton? Don't you think that's kinda selfish and childish of you? This election is probably going to be one of the most important elections of our lifetime. Therefore, we must take everything into consideration before we vote.

I'll be voting for Obama for sure and hopefully he comes out as the victor.

Anyways, as long as you're not for McCain/Palin then it's all good. :lol:
true that! PALIN is a automatic NO!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i thought this was funny...
a lady called the hmong radio and said...
for people to vote for obama..
because mccain is old and he's going to die
and he won't be able to serve as president as long as obama...
uhm.... if mccain was to win.. and he died...
there is a whole line of people in office that will just move up..
lol.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I support Hilary Clinton, it's not because she's a woman. I like her because of her character-- she is a strong person. She can handle many bad situations. She had experience. She seemed to be able to handle the Monica-Bill Clinton relationship well. When she talks, I feel that she cares about people more. This is what I feel, see, and believe. People have different views, feelings, and wants.

I don't like democrates or republicans. So far, I have not seen much improvements since democrates took control. It seems like everything Bush asked for have been signed. Can't the democrates do anything?

For president, I will not vote for Obama or McCain.

I want to see how a 3rd party president runs this country.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ahaha.
winning president is like winning a pageant
all they do is talk.. talk.. talk...
and then after they win..
nothing happens.
btw... have you guys noticed the changes in gas prices?
shell.. is only $3.14 today.. yesterday.. it was $3.23
election day is coming up...

cecilia

Staff member
well, judging from both side and view from the two candidates, you can make your choice then. There are some good POINTS about Mccain but looking at the current news and past months news, all he did was attack, attack. i want to hear what he can do. When he offered his ideal of change, it's the same as Bush and i do not want to see that to continue. i know, obama have a long history of other things, but what matter to me now is who put the PEOPLE and ECONOMY first. so far, i have heard a good debate on both candidates. i decide to vote for Obama b/c i have more in common with him. I believe in some of the things that he offer.

as for Hilary supporter, i could understand why. it's like the world shatter into pieces when Obama didn't pick her. but you have to understand the political side of why he didn't pick her. There's reason behind it why Obama didn't pick her and for that, i don't know. What matter is that Hilary share some of the view that Obama have. Not saying that b/c she share similar view with obama, her supporter should vote for Obama but if Obama share similar view with Hilary, wouldn't that implied that voting for Obama is just as same as Hilary, at least, in this case, we get to see some works done and improve the US econcomy.

I rather have Obama/Biden in the oval office more than MCCAIN and PAlin, who half time, don't' know what she's talking about. Or perhaps, it's just the way media make her to be. just too bad, that some of her actions got caught on video before she could defense herself. Also, McCain have alot of health problem, we dont' know how long he will last. Typical study, average man dont' live long and with health problem, the future seem uncertain. It would have been nice if he pick a better and smarter VP than Palin, perhaps people will reconsider. Another thing is that, i know that the MCCAIN campaign are not racist according to one of their endorser, but when i go in to watch their rally on youtube, all i see is RACIST remarks. How can i pick someone who support RACIST but really, how can i trust someone who allow RACIST comments like this to to say openly and proudly and didn't put a stop to it (some might argue, they are not, but recently, i start to see their campaign endorser start to defend the people at their rally, but i find it's a bit too late to accept it after all, they did let it goes for a few weeks). Voting should not be matter on what color we are, it should focus on us all as AMERICAN. when we fall, we all fall, when we rise, we all rise. we all care for the same thing, we want the best for US. Segregating US citizen is wrong, making the constitution look worthless since some of the people don't seem to honor the amendments. It's a big TURNOFF for me to see these happen at the rally. The most RECENT shocking video i came across is off cnn's page with an OFFICER on the stage/podium, making all those racist comments at the MCCAIN national convention. It's disturbing to see an officer, who the citizens trust their lives to during ER time, to act openly like this.

anyway, if you want to see or get a tax break for working so hard, vote for Obama.
if you want to see more improvement in EDUCATION, then vote for obama.
and if you want to see some health coverage offer to your old age parents, vote for Obama.
bottom line, we all pay tax, let's put it into good use.

BUT if you want to see things the way it is. Vote for MCCAIN. there might be some changes, but not much.

i have not heard much from the independent party, so i don't know what their plan are about.

and if you're unsure of your vote, you need to start digging, time is flying fast, look into this issue if you truly care what the future holds for you.
whoever we put in the office will have a life changing for all of us, so if you can VOTE, vote for what you believe in, not b/c you're mad at other for not picking your favorite person (*(*I'M SAYING YOU AS ALL OF YOU*)*)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this has nothing to do with the upcoming election..
but look at fidel castro..
he lived through all of the other U.S. presidents who died.. lol

neena

sarNie Adult
i love obama!! including his family!!! he's a great leader and i am sure voting for him!!! really can't wait to cast my vote.