Learning Thai...

akanin

sarNie Elites
:p I would like to learn the Thai language like everyone else...So all my thai speaking friends... plz help me out... :lol: FENIX has been helping me out, but unforunatly he doesn't have much time to teach me over the phone anymore... If anyone can help me out...let me KNOW! :lmao:

Koeun...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
you missed it by like a month? or 2 weeks? there's a forum that offered thai classes for free lolz. ^_^ ask AnnnnnnNNee

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
is it even possible to teach a language over the phone? I charge 20 bucks per hour.. Mandarin, Japanese, Thai.. ur choice.. what language u want!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Do you want to learn how to read, write, and understand?? or... Umm give me an idea of what you want to learn. I'll tell my teachers about it and see if they can squeeze you in for class.

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
if you wanna know what words mean, you can just type it here...and ill translate for ya. i really dont know how to teach thai, but i can translate words for you. hopefully that helps

noungning

Heartless
yeah well i've rented a tape and learned on on my own so it's kind of hard to pass it along ...but i can translate too!

akanin

sarNie Elites
Right now I would like to learn how to speak...and understand the thai langauge...afterwards learn how to read and write...but my priority RIGHT now is to SPEAK the language...I've been to sites...but they can only help soo much...I need to interact with someone who understands the language...that can teach and correct me...lol $20 per hr...im broke...but yes, any type of help will be appreciated...:)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
just like kawaii said...you miss out on a forum that was giving free tutoring.

www.d2bstyle.com/forum

pm me over in that forum. With your schedule as in when you are free from what time to what time. If it fits the teachers schedule I'll asks them to squeeze you in. Heheh we have 2 teachers. If you go into the forum...

http://www.d2bstyle.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1268

They teach you how to read, write, and understand.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Kkrystal said:
just like kawaii said...you miss out on a forum that was giving free tutoring.

www.d2bstyle.com/forum

pm me over in that forum. With your schedule as in when you are free from what time to what time. If it fits the teachers schedule I'll asks them to squeeze you in. Heheh we have 2 teachers. If you go into the forum...

http://www.d2bstyle.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1268

They teach you how to read, write, and understand.
[post="96306"][/post]​
hey krystal.. would they still be doing it like uhmm over the summer?! or like next semester?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hey kawaii,

Oh let me ask the teachers first and see what they say.