Laos on TV

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
For the past couple of months I've noticed that the country of Laos or Laos people have been on television more often. And I don't mean on IPTV, I actually mean on cable television.

Two weeks ago, Anthony Bourdaine-No Reservations traveled to Laos. It was on the travel channel. I thought it was neat that he had some Laow Lao (lao whisky) and some ant eggs. I've been watching his show for a while now and never thought that he'd go to Laos.

Another show featuring Laos people is "Gangland" on the history channel. It's not something I'm proud of, but I just thought it was cool that Laos people are on tv. It features the "Tiny Raskal" which is a Khemer and Laos gang, and some other asians...I think. It was a while back so I don't remember.

Then, Laos was also on the Matt Laur thing. And of course nobody forgets King of the Hill. Haha. Oh, and Laos was mentioned on Tropic Thunder (Ben Stiller).

What do you all think? I think it is awesome that Laos is recognized.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh, I remember I watched that in the summer! I wanna see it again :( I wonder when it comes on again..:huh: