Lao

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Who in here want to go and live and rebuild Lao....

Me I want to go and make Lao a better place. Take the knowledge I know and pass it on....

onahc

sarNie Elites
U got the wrong MAN girl. Alot of good laotian guys out there respect their women. Who ever you have dated b4 must be a stupid one b/c a good MAN never disrespect their women no matter if they are laotian or not. Don't tried to be stero type and generalize all Laotian MEN are bad like your EX. GIRL, you sound FOB anyway and try to be Americanize. 50/50 please!!!!!!!! You know laotian is all about ONE BANK ACCOUNT. RIHT YALL!!!!

missjoy

sarNie Elites
yeah, i don't think you can generalize all Laos men to be that way. Every nationality has both their good guy and bad guys.. you just happen to encounter the bad Laos one but that doesn't mean they are all like that.

I also don't think Laos people are mean.. yeah, they do get jealous of others, but who doesn't? I think Laos people are very big hearted and caring people. They are quite loyal to their friends and family.

samstar

sarNie Elites
I never been in laos before in my life i was born and grew up in thailand and went to school there and i don't even know nothing about my dad relative accept my dad sister they live over here with us but i'll go visit laos someday

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I went to Lao this summer. Boy is everyone sooooooooo skinny. They are really pretty people in Lao and they are pretty nice to. :lol:

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
My bf is laos and he treats me like a princess....he like does everything for me and i appreciate him soo much. glad i found him.

haha soo true about the one bank account though..we are getting one together once we get engaged :) prolly sometime next year!! But i love my bf to death! he's the best!

julie

sarNie Egg
Nueng said:
My bf is laos and he treats me like a princess....he like does everything for me and i appreciate him soo much. glad i found him.

haha soo true about the one bank account though..we are getting one together once we get engaged :) prolly sometime next year!! But i love my bf to death! he's the best!
[post="9831"][/post]​
awww that's kutee. =]

i never been to laos, i wanna go one day .. but i dont think thas gonna happen anytime soon

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
my sister-in-law she's from Laos...and she said they have some of the most beautiful waterfalls...i think she lived around nong kran something like that! i forgot the name haha!! it's near the border to thailand!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea i really want to rebuild Laos and make it a beautiful & lovely country if i was rich i would fix everything make kids go to school and teach all elders and kids not to do drugs casue it's bad for your health

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah laotians can get jealous but hey they're really loving and caring though. one of my relatives...he looks so mean and strict but the reason he looks that way because his past wasn't great as now. so i treat him like rest of us. :)

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
lao people are interesting, as are other people. i feel that if you do wanna do good in laos, then the first thing it to bebuild the infrastructure. the reason that it is still a communist society prohibits a lot of trade being done with other non asian countries. we could try as much as we can to help the people, but since they don't live in a capitalistic democracy, there's only so much that you can do. plus, it would take a lot to rebuild or help it b/c there are so many different ethnic minorities in Laos besides lao people or more commonly known as the "low land lao"

someday i do want to go to laos and meet my grandpa and the aunts i know of. but what really bothers me is that people will come "claiming" to be this or that and ask for money. that is one thing that will always annoy me is that people i don't even know come asking for money for stupid reasons. i will give money to those i know or have been told about, but not anyone who claims to know me or my family.

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
Rakniran said:
somewhat i do,but im scared cuz lao peoples are so mean and full of jealous thats why i'm with a chinese guy. But he was born here in USA though and can only speak English..He is more american culture..He is nice. Help me clean up the apartment,cook,help do laundry,and take me whereever i want to go cuz i dont drive. He belive in 50/50 percent in a relationship. I like that idea. Plus ,he doent disrespect me like those laos guys does.
Also,laos peoples seem to always find a words or way to make u feel bad about yourself.make u look bad. Do you know what i mean. I do want to visit laos someday though,but not now cuz im so poor..No money.
[post="7640"][/post]​
it is true where i live in the hood a grip of laos people talk shit

like the OGs they be sayin hella shit about other ppl's kids but their kids are bad too but like we dont trip on nuttin they say shit about me too but i dont really care at least i'm not no slutt the onlee thing bad about me is i smoke and drink

but about datin laos guys i dont care

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i been to laos once, 10 years ago and I am positive it has changed and improved for the better.. maybe not as great as other countries.. but still, least it's growing somewhat.

it's just so awesome to be somewhere where you completely blend in and surrounded by people that speak the same laguage as you.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
You can start helping laos by buying air-cons for the universities and colleges, the rooms where student stay at are packed with 12 or 15 students, in one room with no air-con, also consider that laos has very hot weather thru-out the year, thats one of my goals I'd like to accomplish
Laos needs to own that gold mine that an australian company owns in laos, profitting many millions 30 or 60 million I 4got what I read,
I also think laos has many natural resources, hopefully rich laos people will own these resources and start a business rather then businessmen from other countries that own laos businesses already. if any of my reply is incorrect please correct me =)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Reagan said:
You can start helping laos by buying air-cons for the universities and colleges, the rooms where student stay at are packed with 12 or 15 students, in one room with no air-con, also consider that laos has very hot weather thru-out the year, thats one of my goals I'd like to accomplish
Laos needs to own that gold mine that an australian company owns in laos, profitting many millions 30 or 60 million I 4got what I read,
I also think laos has many natural resources, hopefully rich laos people will own these resources and start a business rather then businessmen from other countries that own laos businesses already. if any of my reply is incorrect please correct me =)
[post="16002"][/post]​
thx some good ideas :) i sure alot of people want to make Laos country a beautiful and clean country and we're going to make it true probably going to take alot of years can't wait till Laos become a popular country like others :D

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Well it is growing ;)

Global Travel & Tourism Poised for Continued Growth in 2005 | WTTC Reports
Tsunami Impact on Travel & Tourism is Significant but Limited

The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) released its 2005 Travel & Tourism forecasts for 174 countries and the world and an assessment of the impact of the Indian Ocean Tsunami on the industry today at the 5th Global Travel & Tourism Summit in New Delhi, India.

At the press event, the WTTC released its 2005 Top Ten List of Travel & Tourism economies. For the second year in a row Montenegro has placed first as the fastest growing Travel & Tourism economy in the world. India and China placed second and third respectively illustrating the impact of the emerging middle-classes has on Travel & Tourism growth.

Travel & Tourism Demand, 2006-2015
(% Annualized Real Growth)

1 Montenegro 9.9
2 China 9.2
3 India 8.6
4 Reunion 8.3
5 Croatia 7.8
6 Sudan 7.7
7 Vietnam 7.7
8 Laos 7.6
9 Czech Republic 7.5
10 Guadeloupe 7.2
[post="16002"][/post]​

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Reagan said:
Well it is growing ;)
[post="16552"][/post]​
that's true I can't wait to see Laos in the next 5 years :) hope this change not alot but at least something change :D

donna

sarNie Adult
everyone would like to help our country grow and become modernized but first they gotta over throw the government. they need to have a by the ppl for the ppl thing going on. they need to run out them communists and start a government like what we have here in the States...love my nationality to death but we are so far behind in everything and it sucks!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
donna Posted Oct 7 2005, 07:34 PM
everyone would like to help our country grow and become modernized but first they gotta over throw the government. they need to have a by the ppl for the ppl thing going on. they need to run out them communists and start a government like what we have here in the States...love my nationality to death but we are so far behind in everything and it sucks!
That's not true... When the Royal rule there weren't any imporment in the government nor the lives of other people in the country.... The royal think their supreme before everyone and there are alot of corruption that went on in the court... I think that with the communist at least there are sign of imporment... We don't really need to over threw them just help them understand and improvemnt...Communist or not if the people in the country don't support each other and step up to the plate then there won't be any improvement.... If you haven't notice there are alot of Laotian people that come out from the countries iwth the government fund and not go back like their contract... They decided to stay over sea because of better lives.. If half of the people that come and over sea go back to Lao just like many others country then Laotian would be more respect..; Look at China... Communist and leading,Russia one of five powerful country...
Why did all these communist country work out and in the led.......