lao tattoo..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
vnatyk said:
i wanna do an tattoo that is representing laos... someone suggest me something lol
[post="72695"][/post]​
well my uncle and grandpa has those letters and snakes and cool buddha that represent laos :) sorry iam no help b/c i don't do that unless iam a guy :lol:

dee

sarNie Egg
one of my friend have a three headed elephant tattoo on her lower back...and it looks really nice too...^_^

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
dee said:
one of my friend have a three headed elephant tattoo on her lower back...and it looks really nice too...^_^
[post="72723"][/post]​
I've been wanting to get the 3 headed elephant. But right now i have the "nag karoth" (dragon head & snake body) swimming down my spine (middle of my back) towards the bootay. Basically the tail of the snake is in the middle and then the head is right at my lower back waist line.

caroline

sarNie Egg
~Sandy~ said:
I've been wanting to get the 3 headed elephant. But right now i have the "nag karoth" (dragon head & snake body) swimming down my spine (middle of my back) towards the bootay. Basically the tail of the snake is in the middle and then the head is right at my lower back waist line.
[post="72920"][/post]​
do u have a pic lol ?? its look really nice..

vnatyk

sarNie Egg
~Sandy~ said:
[post="72920"][/post]​
hehe seems nice ur tattoo can i see? got a pic?

Reagan

sarNie Adult
yeah but dont 4get three headed elephant is the flag of laos before communist take over,

~Sandy~

Yeah i have a pic from after i got it done. Its on my computer at home...But il look for it. :) I'm so mad though...they guy who did it, i thought he would be able to draw it out by hand but instead he just traced the pic i had. But i wanted him to add more but he didnt know how. So imma get it fixed colored in. Its red body with yellow eyes....i need the eyes to pop out more.

vnatyk

sarNie Egg
~Sandy~ said:
Yeah i have a pic from after i got it done. Its on my computer at home...But il look for it. :) I'm so mad though...they guy who did it, i thought he would be able to draw it out by hand but instead he just traced the pic i had. But i wanted him to add more but he didnt know how. So imma get it fixed colored in. Its red body with yellow eyes....i need the eyes to pop out more.
[post="73700"][/post]​

hehe ok...

~Sandy~

example pic of tattoo (click here)

OK, Its this one. I printed this picture out from the website and also took a pic of the nakarath, explained to the guy, i want it to flow down my back just like this pic but add the scales and whiskers like the nakarath. All he did was trace this pic. And after he was done tracing, i swear i thought he said he'll add on while tattooing. So imma go to another guy, pay more money, and get the details i want. I'll probably spend another $100 just for the details.

~Sandy~

Umm...let's see how imma explain this. Have u seen Wat Lao, any Wat. They ususally have a statue of a snake/dragon like creature. And they usually carve it onto the stair rails on the Wat. But the Nakarath has a head of a dragon and a body of a snake with fish scales that lives in the water (thats our legend) He also has powers which can turn himself into human. If i can find a pic of it somewhere, il post it for ya.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
is that the one where these american navy captured and took photo of? usually found at lao temples? if so I see now, thanks!
Girls with thats sound bad man no offence lol

dee

sarNie Egg
** Sandy just the picture of the sample looks really nice....** I have a tattoo...but its on my ankle...and its written "love" in chinese....its cool...I like it...doesn't represent Laos..but o well.....but I'mma get another one later on.... :D

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Vanida said:
well my uncle and grandpa has those letters and snakes and cool buddha that represent laos :) sorry iam no help b/c i don't do that unless iam a guy :lol:
[post="72698"][/post]​
yes i wanted to do the same but since i am a girl it would be bad..i was sad...so i am thinking too what to get...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
vnatyk said:
i wanna do an tattoo that is representing laos... someone suggest me something lol
[post="72695"][/post]​
i have the "kaen" (the laotian piped organ instrument) on my left back side and a lotus on my lower back above the hip line.

the kaen represents the soft beats of the motherland whispering across the rivers from one end of the continent to another, which is a huge part of my personal history.

the open lotus represents mental purity and on-going growth.

both are simple outlines. but hopefully, i'll get the lotus colored in blue someday, when i reach the point where it would represent my mental state. my tatoos mean a lot to me personally and that's why it's permanently outlined on my skin. so make sure it's truely what u want for life.