Lao Moua

if-only

sarNie Hatchling

Click Here For His Song Preview

if you been going to the swap meet in fresno you'll notice a poster w/ a hmong thai/laos?? i dunno on it. it' says The Most Attractive Hmong singer on it i think.. hahah well what do you guys think of him? hahaha i saw his video and he can certainly move his body! better than half the girls on his MVs hahahaha.. and i think he's cute.. but my sis says he pose like a girl... hhahaha is his cd good??

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i like his voice it's strong and i love his song "Nrwj Tsis Tau Koj" or Can't Get Away From You, :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
no... he's not the best attractive singer? but he is sorf of good looking in a way... :) i think.... hehehe!!!

you asked... is his songs nice? yes...i like some of his songs.. but pretty much use thai music.. though, i like it.. :)

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I heard he is TouGer Moua's nephew or something.

Um, no...calling yourself the most attractive/talented Hmong singer in the US is a bit arrogant and conceited, don't you think? Especially since his music is recycled. Who is he "hottest" to? His mama? When he's got a few albums out and people are STILL talking, then he can call himself hot. At this rate, I'd say Tub Yaj is hotter in terms of looks/popularity. He's the IT boy right now. And you don't see him labeled as "the hottest Hmong Thai singer".

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
:lmao: his songs and stuff are good but the most attractive singer??...well...I disagree with that haha but his CD/MV is pretty good overall :D

mayo

sarNie Egg
my sister in law has his music video because these hmong people convice her to buy it at gult flee market.... she can dance like him.. its funny....

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
sorrie to say but he's NOT attractive at all... AND HE LIVES IN WISCONSIN!!!!iono what they see in him, but NO HARD FEELING....i have a feeling on his second album he's gunna be singing wan nee tee roy kroy, cuss his dad ask me to burn him a copy but we'll see how he can pull tat off...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
sorrie to say but he's NOT attractive at all... AND HE LIVES IN WISCONSIN!!!!iono what they see in him, but NO HARD FEELING....i have a feeling on his second album he's gunna be singing wan nee tee roy kroy, cuss his dad ask me to burn him a copy but we'll see how he can pull tat off...
wan nee tee roy kroy...is that a thai song??? hes gonna try to make a hmong version too?????? the remake of thai songs aren't that good......i think the only one that i actually liked that hmong people made from a thai song is from kred moraket........cuz the one somchai did was ok but not that good....

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

can you upload the song for us? thanks!

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hm.... not to be mean but he's even not close to being attractive..... you wanna know whos attractive... :wub: :wub: :wub: SOMCHAI YANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ahhah.... seems to me that he is "inspired" by rain

seriously!!!! I was like OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD I like him so much cause he reminds me of RAIN!!!!! like WTF!!!! I'm scared...my siblings were like, HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE RAIN!!!!

I don't know, maybe just me...

he is cute...but I guess not to the drooling over cute like BEAM!!!!!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
CAN SOMEBOBY UPLOAD LAO MOUA ALBUM PLEASE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH...SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD THEM FOR US......IM WAITING....

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i saw his music video DVD and i was like okay u show us who u wanna be now who are you....the last song he copied jay chou's dong feng po and i was like u are not even creating the stuff but coping only can u make it better then the original since the work is all done for u and all u have to do is copied....i disrespect work that are copied like this.....i'm not mentioning his other copy songs...

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
seriously!!!! I was like OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD I like him so much cause he reminds me of RAIN!!!!! like WTF!!!! I'm scared...my siblings were like, HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE RAIN!!!!

I don't know, maybe just me...

he is cute...but I guess not to the drooling over cute like BEAM!!!!!
OMG! that's my first thought of that guy too...I was like Ewww...He looks like rain...and then my cousin was like I LOVE RAIN! i was like...eww...its funny....did anyone watch his karaoke? Lao is trying to dance too much...dont like the guys that dance like that....he overdoing everything...i didnt care much about him..its just i liked this backup dancer's hairdo so i kept watching it...I totally dont like that lao moua guy...i was so grossed out when i watched it...young kids should do OG karaokes like that...its...ewww.

^^posted by rukD2B