Lao Moua

cecilia

Staff member
^so emo tuag .. no way, golf and mike are better when they're hair are off their faces, they actually are pretty boys .. but lao, a totally different story .. :p

angelness

sarNie Egg
Yikes! Whoever wrote the lyrics really needs to go back to school and take a creative writing or, at least, a poetry class. Hmong and English lyrics has different connotations when use to achieve a certain emotional affect.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's all a lie and game to him :loool: shhhhhhhhhhhhh.. i shall keep quiet on this part. -_-

cecilia

Staff member
^true on that, i dont' get it why they have to have funny english lyric when they can sing it much better in hmong.
if ppl plan to sing in english, the most important thing of all is .. GOOD LYRIC :p

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
no offensive to LAO MOUA'S fan, but he's starting to get on my NERVE....i mean his moves its getting irritating....making him look queer...and he's english songs aren't that great...i think ET's english songs are better and the lyrics are more understanding and touching....but i do give lao moua promps for singing...

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe it's friend a fan's opinion .. i'm not fan of either and feel that IT'S UNNECESSARY for them both to sing ENGLISH when 1. they english are not good, still have accent in it, make it sound very fobby, and 2. THE LYRIC suck on both of them .. should just stick to singing in Hmong .. if the LYRIC KICKBUTT good, then okay, i'll make an except on the english part b/c i do not have perfect english as well .. just --- from a non fan view of both .. they're should stick to what they do best ..

oh, like i said earlier, if i have to pick who's the better singer among these two. et and lao, LAO is way better .. and this is my opinion since i'm not a fan of either :p