Lao Lakorn

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey i was thinking that maybe in the near future they going to have a lao lakorn with Laos star and stuff like that my cousin he own a Lao studio in Laos but not sure if they going to have lakorn :lol: but he make Laos movie anyone watch laos movie scary and sad one before? As for me i only saw the commercials on stalleite

kitkat

sarNie Elites
LOL same here, just saw those lao commericals in lao satalline.. i don't know if they will make one...since they have like money budget..i don't know..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Vanida said:
hey i was thinking that maybe in the near future they going to have a lao lakorn with Laos star and stuff like that my cousin he own a Lao studio in Laos but not sure if they going to have lakorn :lol: but he make Laos movie anyone watch laos movie scary and sad one before? As for me i only saw the commercials on stalleite
[post="35151"][/post]​
i agree but never know right

ta_s2

sarNie Egg
hahaha... i wanna see a lao lakorn coz about 2 yrs ago .. i watched this lao show or something (could be a lakorn) and man the pplz COULD NOT ACT!!.. haha.. just hope if they do have a lao lakorn the pplz can act! . coz the one i watched was really and i mean REALLY bad! haha.. the pplz on the lao music video can act much better than the thing i watched!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I've seen a Lao movie, and sorry it was no good. The pa'ek and na'ek was so ugly, and they definately could NOT act! I hated it. I know they dont have much of a budget, so the filming wasn't too good, but thats ok, only if the ppl could act in it, i would still watch it. So if laos productions have worked on finding good looking ppl, with acting as a talent, then maybe i would be able to bare to watch a movie. But not sure if i could sit down and watch a lakorn.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i have funny lakorn i guess. i dont know if i should call it lakorn beause it wasnt exactly a lakorn it was just like a movie. but is funny. i have seeen it alog time ago.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
A comedy movie, i think i would still watch, just so i can laugh and actually enjoy it.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
ooh there's beautiful laotian ppl... it'll get there.. it's a matter of time and creative development. globalization has already taken route...hop aboard. ;)

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
dfemc said:
ooh there's beautiful laotian ppl... it'll get there.. it's a matter of time and creative development. globalization has already taken route...hop aboard. ;)
[post="40927"][/post]​

i totally agree with you dfemc

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Reagan said:
damn 2cute2care, I cant keep up with your post lol, not sure, but I want to be in the lakorn lol
[post="83870"][/post]​

lol, yeah me too, how cool how it be to see your face on a billboard..choice! :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I think one of us or even more can be a laos dara and have our own channel in the near feature ;) :wub: cause now they have laos movie what u know Laos going to be more better then before :D

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Vanida said:
I think one of us or even more can be a laos dara and have our own channel in the near feature ;) :wub: cause now they have laos movie what u know Laos going to be more better then before :D
[post="86785"][/post]​

i hope so too, hopefully we can have some more laotian people who can represent us and throw away the old sterotypes away

champthong

sarNie Hatchling

YEA THEY SHOULD CALL IT VOLLEYWOOD!

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I saw 'Lang Kant'. The ghost used that tool that you would cut rice grains with and he was wearing a rice bag?? I didn't get the whole ordeal but it reminds of me of SAW. haha