Lao/Cambodian Voodoo Love Spells (I need your help),

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohh dang this is an old post !!! Those who want to cast love spell on a man , pm me , he will come running back to you in 7 days .

Lee

sarNie Egg
Ohh dang this is an old post !!! Those who want to cast love spell on a man , pm me , he will come running back to you in 7 days .
I am new here how do I pm you help me nt sure how to use this site

Lee

sarNie Egg
i know about these stuff...its black magic which you have to be really careful with. there's so many risk with it. your giving up things in your life to have this. are you really wanting to give up so many stuff to have this guy? if not taken care of you really can become a "PEE-POB" and im not joking about this. You have to go to someone that knows black magic...they have to tell you how to take care of it also. Risk of having it also leads to DEATH.....there's a lot of people in California that plays with these bad magic...thats why there so many "PEE_POB" in Cali but they dont survive long in the states. You wont just be hurting yourself but others around you too. Let me know if you want more info...
Hi pls can you give me more info to

sarN

sarNie Granny
scroll up to your username on the right hand corner , you should see " inbox" . how about i pm you . you will see an alert there . we going do some damage to these guys :risas3: