LakornThai.tv

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know what's up with their site. It just all of a sudden stopped working. I've e-mailed them twice and have yet to get a response.

cecilia

Staff member
They lost a 8 Million US dollars lawsuit to ch7 this past months so i'm sure the site didn't work b/c of this.

I don't know how much thaitv has gain over the past years, showing broadcasting shows from thailand but that 8 million dollars is so much.
i always try to stay away from paying so much at a time for online streaming subscription, maybe you girls should consider doing that to avoid issue like this ..
Anyway, good luck with the contact -- hope they reply back to you girls.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If you girls still have proof that you made the purchase try disputing it with your credit card company or bank. My cousin did that and her bank was able to give her the money back. Since the company did not live up to their agreement.

Angel2008

sarNie Egg
If you girls still have proof that you made the purchase try disputing it with your credit card company or bank. My cousin did that and her bank was able to give her the money back. Since the company did not live up to their agreement.
your cousin signup with lakornthai.tv too and the bank or credit card company refund her..?

nangfa

sarNie Egg
how do i know which site is real and not gonna disappear with my money? i just sign up with lakornthai.tv less than a month ago and now i'm out almost 100 USD.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My cousin had thaitv.tv I think and luckily she had recently got her subscription before the site went out so she contacted the bank and told them what had happened and the bank refunded her money. They basically cancelled the payment and refunded her money

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Dang that stinks, luckily I didn't do a year subscription and was only paying monthly. Thanks for the replies girls. On another note, does anyone know of a good site like LakornThai to subscribe to, I liked them because more than one person can log on to one user name.