Lakorns with a horrible ending/left you haning

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I would love to see Om and Min P. do a remake of Dao Pra Souk, I think it be sweet and romantic because Om is a big and strong guy whereas Min P. is a Petite girl but not short. Min P. is a fiesty and tomboyish kind of girl so she be good to portray that kind of role and Om would be good to portray a strong man.....love to see them together.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Sometimes when i watch a lakorn, i usually root for the pe'ek and ne'ek to get each other..but there are some that i think they shouldn't get each other...like Kong and Benz with AU..the one where she married Au, but is in love with kong..i mean i understand if they made Au and A##, but he was like a mafia turned good just for her..i was so disappointed how they made Benz and Kong slept together even when she was still married to Au..I was come on, the man trusted her, but she did that to him..I thought benz should have just stay with Au, her husband. I love lakorn when the main couples are married..I wish she would have full in love with him....

Just like Aump and OM in the lakorn that just ended with weir and yui...Aump should have ended with OM...They should have just changed it and make Aump choose Om at the end..

There's also the one captain and AOm did..where captain had the longer hair and wore clothing almost like chinese or something..which was really nice, but the lakorn was done mostly based on drugs...I liked it, but hated the ending..Were they killed off Aom..I was like what...they should just have her lived, why killed her..It was stupid..

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Have to say the worst ending but best lakorn is Luk Mai Klai Ton the whole lakorn was PERFECT up until the ending!!! I love love love the storyline and the chemistry between Andrew and Kob was AMAZING (better than kob and Num imo)...but the ending was a total WTF :blink: ! The n'ek runs away bc the p'ek was suppose to marry the n'ek's half sister..he ends up getting really sick b/c he misses the her too much..finally his brother (who also really loves the n'ek) couldn't take seeing him in that condition and brings him to the n'ek..then you see the n'ek walking along the beach (of course! Where else would she be lol) and when she looks up she sees the p'ek standing there all pale and sickly looking..they both just stand there staring at each other and then END!!!! :angry: They weren't even standing anywhere close to each other!! Well despite the ending I still LOVE this lakorn so much! One of my favorites that I've watched repeatedly and still do except I always skip the ending LOL

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Have to say the worst ending but best lakorn is Luk Mai Klai Ton the whole lakorn was PERFECT up until the ending!!! I love love love the storyline and the chemistry between Andrew and Kob was AMAZING (better than kob and Num imo)...but the ending was a total WTF :blink: ! The n'ek runs away bc the p'ek was suppose to marry the n'ek's half sister..he ends up getting really sick b/c he misses the her too much..finally his brother (who also really loves the n'ek) couldn't take seeing him in that condition and brings him to the n'ek..then you see the n'ek walking along the beach (of course! Where else would she be lol) and when she looks up she sees the p'ek standing there all pale and sickly looking..they both just stand there staring at each other and then END!!!! :angry: They weren't even standing anywhere close to each other!! Well despite the ending I still LOVE this lakorn so much! One of my favorites that I've watched repeatedly and still do except I always skip the ending LOL
I agree with you on that one. One of the worse endings to one of my fave lakorns. Apparently, Andrew was the one who wanted it like that. I read it somewhere....

I didn't like the ending to Prajun Lai Payak because it was different from the novel, where Aum was supposed to end up with Om.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree about Num and Joy lakorns. There were a lot that I wasnt happy about but another lakorn that I thought had a good ending was Sawan Bieng.
Num & Joy's lakorn, I thought its sad that things had to turn out that way, but the ending is very understandable. He killed her father. I don't think I will be able to start a life with a man who killed the man who brought me into this world.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The more i think about it, there has never been a lakorn that has satisfied me with an ending. Well except for King Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng, any lakorn that ends with a happy family end is awesome, plus the lakorn was perfect, it had cute bickering and a rawr scene. All lakorn endings have left me hanging. -_-

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Luerd Kattiya was horrible for me ! Prajun Lai Payak of course, how can she choose a tasteless guy like Weir ? <_< And the one with Kob&Stefan I can't remember the name, where the n'ek was married to the p'ek's father something...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Luerd Kattiya was horrible for me ! Prajun Lai Payak of course, how can she choose a tasteless guy like Weir ? <_< And the one with Kob&Stefan I can't remember the name, where the n'ek was married to the p'ek's father something...
The Kob and Stephan lakorn was Sai Yai Saward

lilswtangelgrl

sarNie Egg
i thought Luerd Katiya had a very sad ending. It was good because they already knew the consequences if they were ever caught. I can watch the movie over and over and still cry. Though Tik did die, this was actually a very good movie

sarN

sarNie Granny
I can name a few *ahem*

JRL 2008 , the ending was ??? They were on the bed and the monkey walk in and saw them and he ran out , so what did the monkey saw ? What happen in that room ? Left me hanging ^^^ I need the full detail :p

Nang Fah Satan , the ending was the N'K in the hospital and the P'K came in , he ask for forgiveness but she started to cry , he hug her and smile while she was in tear and it END ? Does this mean she forgive him ? Do she love him ? She never said it ? ^^^

Sawan Bieng 98 (my favorite version) It was their wedding day but we see no ceremony or preparation nor was Narin in a wedding dress , it was just mention in their line . They deserve a scene where they could tell of their feeling , laugh and tease each other since through out the lakorn it was very dark , intense and gloomy, hardly any sweet scene bwt the lead, the almost kiss wasn't enough , Kawee misses her by a mile and they never confesses their love ? Though we know they do . The 88' version of Kavee was the best , he was more comical .

Tawan Tor Saeng , everyone in Pete's household hated Kob after she rejected Pete . It was never resolve and was left there in a bad term. She waited 2 year till he return ? What about the relationship bwt his mother ? It never was clear if he forgive her ?

Lhong Ngao Jun , the ending was such a rush . They wore the same clothes as last year. They are together but no wedding ? And why did the doctor and the nurse share the same scene as the main couple ?

There more , i can't remember at the moment, i will return .

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG yes luerd kattiya was horrible to me too. not because Tik died in the end but what lead to his death. i swear it didnt work out for me. i think i will have to watch it again and note down some line that made me ... kind of hard to explain but i wont be watching it any time soon.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Pra Jan lai Payak- It never show that Wayu died or not. I really want Janchai to end up with Wayu because he did a lot for her. Wayu and Janchai all the way for me.

Fai Chong Saeng- I felt so bad for Praek. He loves her a lot and she never was honest with him about her condition. Why the other sister have a happy ending.

Ruk Nai Roi Kan-why did praek have to die at the end? I love Tang and Noosaba version the most.

Pang Tai Nora Sing(Tui and Aom version)
Why did he have to beheaded bc of the rules? The king likes him but have to beheaded him as an example and for respect too. How sad for his wife.

Koo Kum- Thongchai and Komonchanok version

Luerd khattiya- is similar to Pan Tai Nora Sing.

kulyia

RUK
rong ram pee. i want to see Khun Luangs closure or at least show us a little of their vow! They promised to meet one another in the next life when he knows to forgive! And he did in the end but theres no scene of them though :( I totally forgot the lakorn aff and ken did but no i didnt find it leaving me hanging but just sad because life doesnt always end soo happily you know. Very romantic and sad movie. Made me teary

SaoNoy89

sarNie Egg
I would have to add Malai Sarm Chai. It was a really good movie but the ending didnt live up to it. I started out really good but i guess it was just dragged on so they needed to end it quickly. I wish they would show Aom and Son grow up old like they did with Captain. In the opening song theres a scene where you see Aom old but the scene never occurred.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Where to start? With some lakorns where the p'ek dies, it's understandable. But when they don't get with each other or it lacks an ending period just sucks for me.

N'ek lung banh (ch7) - P'ek ends up marrying someone else EVEN though he loves N'ek, he just couldn't marry her due to social standing. WTF!

Look Long (Vee and Jib) - N'ek didn't even get a chance to become a REAL girl. Not to mention P'ek and N'ek didn't even get together. They just graduated from school and that was it.

Mard Bang Jai (Kob and John) - N'ek gets kidnapped, P'ek comes to the rescue. The end. I wanted to see them a year later as a WHOLE family with the girls. Also the brother and sister were as much part of that story, so I felt that they should have had like a family party in the end with everyone there.

Por Noo Phen Superstar (Vier and Jakajan) - It was cute, but could've been better.

I will be back to continue my rant as soon as I can think about all the other ones I hated.