Lakornpuenbarn Stars

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
thank you so much thanamas. you did a great job. keep up the good work on that website. i will alway check it out.. i love you cap so much especially aom and jame cap.. love them also yam and phone too..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
oh thanamas can you please show me how to make screen cap please.. please..i will prave you.. i really really want to make my own cap too...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
You don't have to sign up if you don't want to...But if you sign up you will be able to post up pictures also...But you don't have to be a member there to leave comments...As for Angie's question...If you have lakorns on vcd/dvd you will have to open WinDVD and when you play the lakorn there's a picture that looks like a camera and you just click on that to make sc's..But if it's on VHS then you would have to buy a special device for that which is the TV Tuner Card :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no you can't..sorry..But try to find it and dl it maybe..I know there's a website for it...But just go to yahoo and type in WinDVD player...

Rakniran

wow,thank for the site.
Aom is so pretty. I havent see this boran ,yet. See up to episode 3a. Download from someone in here. Dont like the side effect they used though.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
WOW, thanamasfanclub, you did a fantastic job. they all look great! thank you for sharing!