SarNworld Wonderer
Samee Tee Tra = Swamei Boas Tra

Cast:
Thanakorn as Pisoot
Ann as Guan or Karat
Jeb as Seywa
Tanya as Pern
Angie as Goai

Ann plays a women who seems to have bad luck with marriage and some even believe that she is jinxed. She has been married two times before and her third marriage is falling apart. She has a best friend named Pern (Tanya). Her third husband dies from a car crash and Ann finds out that he has cheated on her on non other than her close friend Tanya and Tanya is pregnant with his child. Thus marking the end of their friendship.

Read the rest of the sum: Lakorn Admirer

Ep. 1
Ep. 2
Ep. 3
Ep. 4
Ep. 5
Ep. 6
Ep. 7 by: Pecco
Ep. 8 by: Pecco
Ep. 9 by: Pecco
Ep. 10
Ep. 11
Ep. 12
Ep. 13
Ep. 14
Ep. 15
Ep. 16
Ep. 17
Ep. 18 by: Pecco
Ep. 19 by: SnowFlakes
Ep. 20
Ep. 21
Ep. 22
Ep. 23
Ep. 24
Ep. 24
Ep. 25
Ep. 26

Credit to Annthongprasom (aka Valy) and me for reuploading..

Hiatus

Super Momo
coooll i like that lakorn Ann was some psycho chick at times lol. it was coolll the cat fights. aww Angie T_T"

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I know...I like it too...mostly I fast forward Tanya part...hehe...but...it's weird thu as Ann being the n'ek who suppose to stay quiet n all stood up n fight for herself...but I guess I kinda like her for that..

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
gs said:
ohh cool i havevn't watch this lak yet is it good
[post="1608"][/post]​
Some parts I like...other parts I don't like I just fast forward it...hehe...I'd cont. to watch it anyway even I know what's going to happen...so..

gs

Sexy Back
Linn said:
Some parts I like...other parts I don't like I just fast forward it...hehe...I'd cont. to watch it anyway even I know what's going to happen...so..
[post="2102"][/post]​

ur like me that how i watch my lak too and my sis hate it

rav

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have episode 10 of samee tee tra in khmer? if so, can you please upload it? i tried to dl this episode but the file doesn't exist according to my5minutes. Thanks in advance!!!!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I got this lakorn from anthongprasom @ spicy forum...so I just reupload it..so if u want to ep 10 or the rest of eps...u should go ask her directly...cuz I already asked her to reup ep 10...

spicy --> ann section

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I'll get to work on it hopefully tom...plz be patient w/ me as I have school n work..