Lakorn Game

sarN

sarNie Granny
o darn it ! i hope dat less infor the longer the ppl think lol yessss u right chick !

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I'll join in too…

Guess mine..

n'ek and p'ek are engaged. n'ek has heart problems. On their wedding day she tried on her wedding gown and was twirling around and had a heart attack and fell down and died. At that very same moment a news reporter accidentally fell off a building and died (I think that's how she died, can't really remember.. someone correct me if I'm wrong) but her spirit entered n'ek body.

n'ek dad works for p'ek Company. He stole a lot of money from the company to go gamble and lost all of it. p'ek found out and wants to put the dad in jail but the dad says if he's in jail p'ek will not get anything back in return. To pay off the debt, n'ek dad talked to p'ek mom about trading n'ek in to bear a child for p'ek because he knows how much she wanted a grandchild. She accepted the offer because she wanted to get rid of p'ek ex-wife.

n'ek is a princess. Her father left her mother before she was born. Being told that her father wanted her aborted, she became very angry at her father and wanted to get revenge. She went to work at her father's company as his secretary. There she meets p'ek who is suspicious of her motives of wanting to work in their company.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
LOL you guys are reall quick. Here's the answer to yours Fearless.
1.Ning/Patson-I want to say the title is Ngao Hua chai but not too sure.
2. Leh Ratree :wub:
3. Lei Rai ubai Rak Kat E./Chakrit.

ETA: Here's my riddles and there are old ones so you might have to dig a little deeper. B)

1. P'eks family cheated n'eks dad. The beginning of the lakorn shows n'eks dad getting executed in jail. She wants revenge and goes to work for his company. Oh she also has stomach cancer I believe.

2. N'ek is in a wheelchair, pretends that she can't walk. At night she haunts the beaches dressed in a long black gown. Hint: The woman who played n'ek's sister is now a n'ek herself. It was one of her first lakorn I think.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
jeanie said:
ETA: Here's my riddles and there are old ones so you might have to dig a little deeper. B)

1. P'eks family cheated n'eks dad. The beginning of the lakorn shows n'eks dad getting executed in jail. She wants revenge and goes to work for his company. Oh she also has stomach cancer I believe.

2. N'ek is in a wheelchair, pretends that she can't walk. At night she haunts the beaches dressed in a long black gown. Hint: The woman who played n'ek's sister is now a n'ek herself. It was one of her first lakorn I think.
[post="86812"][/post]​

dude...more clue please...this is hard.... :mellow: :)

S

sunflower

jeanie said:
LOL you guys are reall quick. Here's the answer to yours Fearless.
1.Ning/Patson-I want to say the title is Ngao Hua chai but not too sure.
2. Leh Ratree :wub:
3. Lei Rai ubai Rak Kat E./Chakrit.

[post="86812"][/post]​

the second one is 'kern kaung chun wun kaun ter' with mona.. right?

pze

sarNie Adult
hmmm im thinking the first one is the lakorn with johnny alfone and noos noosaba.....

n the second one is the one with wave and ramona....

i dont remember any of them names of the titles though....

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yes!! Both sunflower and pze got it right.
1. Johnny and Noos was called Kularp see tao.
2. Wave and Ramona's sunflower has it.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Yes jeanie you got them all right…

Here's more

n'ek sister got married to p'ek father. He hates her family. One night he rapes her. He felt bad and became a good person. n'ek is pregnant with his baby.

n'ek mother got married to a Chinese guy. In order to keep their house she has to marry her stepbrother.

n'ek and p'ek first met when they had a car accident together. They fought over whose fault it was. Later on they had to be in a play together. p'ek disguises himself.

n'ek lives with her grandmother. One day coming home from school, she finds out that her grandmother got hit by a car and died. At that time she was still a little girl and had no one else to go to. The people that hit her grandmother decided to take her in. There she meets p'ek who is dating the younger daughter from the family that she lives with. p'ek goes overseas to study. A couple years later, n'ek is grown up. p'ek mother is sick and asks for p'ek girlfriend but she refused to go see his mother. Due to a situation in the house, the older sister who is also n'ek friend told her to go in exchange of p'ek girlfriend.

p'ek brother committed suicide because of a girl. p'ek went over to her house to talk to her. The girl happened to be n'ek cousin. She refused to go talk to him so she told n'ek to go in her place and tell him that she is her. He kidnaps n'ek and brought her to this forest where he kept her and tortures her.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
n'ek mother got married to a Chinese guy. In order to keep their house she has to marry her stepbrother.

Pol T. and Joy S. called Samee

pze

sarNie Adult
n'ek lives with her grandmother. One day coming home from school, she finds out that her grandmother got hit by a car and died. At that time she was still a little girl and had no one else to go to. The people that hit her grandmother decided to take her in. There she meets p'ek who is dating the younger daughter from the family that she lives with. p'ek goes overseas to study. A couple years later, n'ek is grown up. p'ek mother is sick and asks for p'ek girlfriend but she refused to go see his mother. Due to a situation in the house, the older sister who is also n'ek friend told her to go in exchange of p'ek girlfriend.

this sounds like NGAO A SOKE with Ae and Eg but the only problem is its not the older sister jamie was the older sister so it was the younger sister who had ae go to get away from the father too.....

p'ek brother committed suicide because of a girl. p'ek went over to her house to talk to her. The girl happened to be n'ek cousin. She refused to go talk to him so she told n'ek to go in her place and tell him that she is her. He kidnaps n'ek and brought her to this forest where he kept her and tortures her.

i got to know this one its been talked about these couple of days sounds like JAM LEY RUk with john and ning....lolz.....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Nancy, you're right

pze, you're also correct. It's been awhile since I've seen ngao asoke so I couldn't remember if it was the younger sister or the older sister. Thanks for correcting.

Can anybody guess the other two?

S

sunflower

n'ek sister got married to p'ek father. He hates her family. One night he rapes her. He felt bad and became a good person. n'ek is pregnant with his baby.

starring kob and brook.. sawan biang... when kob gets pregnant she goes to stay somewhere else and brook goes over to try to help her and make her forgive him.

n'ek and p'ek first met when they had a car accident together. They fought over whose fault it was. Later on they had to be in a play together. p'ek disguises himself.

kob and brook.. look tan loey kaew, i believe is the name.. brook disguises himself to work in kob's house as a gardener.

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
the 1st one is Sawun Biang with Kob and brook and the 3rd one is with Kob and Brook, but this time it's a comedy.. and i believe the p'ek goes work at n'ek house as a gardener..

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
i've try one...

n'ek sister is the maitresse of p'ek father, but n'ek sister has a bf and when p'ek father discover he had a heart attack and died. So p'ek wants revenge on n'ek and her sister. also n'ek works at one of the p'ek company. one day he propose n'ek to be his for one day and he will stop his revenge over n'ek sister....

n'ek and p'ek use to play with each other when they're small.. but p'ek have to go study overseas, and one day n'ek mom forces n'ek to stop writing to p'ek (end their relation). n'ek become a model and when p'ek came back he wants to pay back what n'ek do to him which is heartbroken. Also n'ek mom is an alcoholic and n'ek also become an alcoholic.. and the girl who plays a sister is now a n'ek also..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
SnowFlakes said:
i've try one...

n'ek and p'ek use to play with each other when they're small.. but p'ek have to go study overseas, and one day n'ek mom forces n'ek to stop writing to p'ek (end their relation). n'ek become a model and when p'ek came back he wants to pay back what n'ek do to him which is heartbroken. Also n'ek mom is an alcoholic and n'ek also become an alcoholic.. and the girl who plays a sister is now a n'ek also..
[post="87026"][/post]​
Sai Roong with Ann T. and Johnny..Janie Tienpusuwan was in there too...

I got 1 point.. :D

BlueMoon=7pts

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
score so far!!!!!

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 10 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 3 point

sarN = 10 point

Bluemoon = 7 points

jeanie= 1 points

pze = 3

T3rRi408= 1

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Q:

1) N'ek is a dancer...one day she is brought to a palace and dances for the king or someone of royal blood...he likes her and makes her his wife...he dies and she becomes disoriented...the household starts to hate her and she has lots of guys companion...years past and she has a son who now is the pr'ek of the lakorn and he and his mother doesn't know each other except the mother she knows it's her son...but the son doesn't know...the son has a little crush on his mother...Hint:period lakorn/generation

2) N'ek lives in the countryside..one day she gets a letter and she goes to this house that is very big...turns out that most of the people dislike her for some reason and the only one who loved her was the youngest son of the house who happens to be handicap...she finds out that she is the heir to the house...

3)N'ek lives with her stepmom and one day her mom sold her to a brothel...she didn't accept any customer but instead ran out of the house...she gets hit by pr'ek's car...pr'ek takes her into his house but under one condition...she must pretend to be a boy by a certain name and must take care of the grandfather of the house...n'ek later finds out she is the heir to the house since she is born fraternal twin.