Lakorn Game

S

sunflower

sarN said:
Q: In wat lakorn while shooting the scene where the p'k "kome kern" the n'k the bed leg acutally break :lmao: :lmao: *hint* at a beach
[post="86372"][/post]​

bee and chakrit? umm where she had a baby and she had to leave cause the baby needed medical attention.. but chakrit's dad wanted bee to go away.. right?

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
umm...

Roy Leh Sanay Rai
[post="86377"][/post]​

acutallyy it did happen in roy leh sanay rai tooo ! but i was thinking chrit / bee hahhaha

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
off topic: notice exact's kom kuen scenes their bed always breaks. Either their bed are not strong or pra'ek is too rough.

S

sunflower

score so far

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 4 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 1 point

sarN = 4

the nang aik and pra aik are cousins.... the grandma doesnt' like nang aik. at the end... nang aik goes back to her grandpa and the grandma has to come ask for her hand so she could marry pra aik..

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
off topic: notice exact's kom kuen scenes their bed always breaks. Either their bed are not strong or pra'ek is too rough.
[post="86380"][/post]​
OMG it soo true eh ? llllllolllllll :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
is it Mussaya !!!!!!!

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 4 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 1 point

sarN = 4 + 1

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
So far I heard. La Rah Tree, Wimarn Sai, and Roy Leh Sanay Rai those 3 lakorns got their bed broken while doing kom kuen scene.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Goin give ya a hard one !!!!!!!

In what lakorn dat at the end have Nunfom as a guest star !!!!!!

sarN + 5

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
oh man that is hard.... This thread is going...i come back and everyone have been going at it nonstop.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Mon Sanae Ha. With Patson and Yui P. Most of the viewers didn't like this lakorn but I thought I was hilirious.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Patson and Yui had a lakorn together??? I didn't even get to see that one.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
OMG. So pathetic. haha Mon Sanae Ha started Numfon and Patsarn. I got the na'ek and pra'ek right but the title wrong. haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg yeah u right nancy !!!!!the lakonr was funnie to me lolllll but the lakorn wasn't call Mon Sanae Ha it was Makala or soemthing where Yui is a fallen angle

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 4 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 2 point

sarN = 5

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kkrystal said:
Patson and Yui had a lakorn together??? I didn't even get to see that one.
[post="86395"][/post]​

not the popluar Yui we know the other one it was a comdey and Nunfom appear in teh last 3min of the lakorn hahaha :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Pra'ek owns an island. And na'ek is a reporter. Her friend's sister is missing so she goes to Pra'ek island to investigate the real meaning of the disappearance. She later finds out that pra'ek previous girlfriend had all disappear without a trace. At the end, the real killer was pra'ek cousin, whom deeply loves pra'ek and would kill anyone who's near him.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
nancyvang said:
Pra'ek owns an island. And na'ek is a reporter. Her friend's sister is missing so she goes to Pra'ek island to investigate the real meaning of the disappearance. She later finds out that pra'ek previous girlfriend had all disappear without a trace. At the end, the real killer was pra'ek cousin, whom deeply loves pra'ek and would kill anyone who's near him.
[post="86408"][/post]​

Wang Waree...lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Correct!!!

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 4 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 2 point

sarN = 5 point