Ladies Room *Book 3: Chapter 4, Part B*

transcend89

sarNie Adult
idk if i'm ready for this yet lol dang rome's lucky he's got abi or else...still want to see him suffer and hopefully rita won't be hurt much more than this...anyways get some rest and update when you can

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 8/12

A
Mr. Patchata received a call from the hospital that Rome will be staying until tomorrow. meanwhile Rita just got home, even if Mr. Patchata don't wanna guess it... he knew the answer already. once she's back... it only means she agreed to marry his son even if it's against her will. the dinner was already served, her friend Anne helped at the kitchen and made some dishes.

Mr. Patchata: so... i guess you two finally make up with each other.
Rita's INNER MIND THEATER: i didn't make up with him, we had a deal!
Anne: what do you mean?
Mr. Patchata: i thought you already heard what our conversation was?
Anne: you mean my friend's going to marry your son?

Anne look up onto her, she knew that her eyes was asking if why would she marry Mr. Patchata's son? what about Aum now? Rita knew that... that would be her friend's questions. she dont wanna answer her, nevertheless, she dont need to know about her and Rome's deal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day...

Rome is finally back together with Abi, Aff wanted to accompany him to go and talk his father but she still have lot of things to do, so she needed to go back in Bangkok as soon as possible. meanwhile, Rome was just sitting at the balcony reading some newspaper, when his father sat right next to him.

Mr. Patchata: im going back to Bangkok today. (Rome just look at him, not being interested. so he was reading a newspaper.) i just want you to know that i still wont allow you to go back to work in our company. i suggest that you have to get to know that girl even more.
Rome: getting to know her is enough... and i will tell you now that i will prove to you we are not meant for each other like what you're thinking-
Mr. Patchata: so you admittedly telling me that you just agreed only of my deal.
Rome: isn't obvious?
Mr. Patchata: whatever you say... i know that there's something else... you never had a serious relationships before-
Rome: and what's the connection of setting me up with that woman?
Mr. Patchata: well, simply... i want a grandchild...
Rome: i can give what you want... but not with that woman and not this time. you know that i've been busy expanding our company even more-
Mr. Patchata: that's what make you absurd. (he showed the marriage documents for his son to sign.) Rita already signed yesterday... now, i want you to sign it now.

he signed without hesitation, but after that... he wanted to clarify some things to his own father "i signed because im just want to finish this deal soon. and i will prove it to you how much i hate that woman-... i dont care whether she's my childhood friend or whoever she may be. i dont care~!", after he signed the marriage contract, he stood up and went back to his room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you agreed to marry him? but what about Aum? what if he finds out?", Anne kept asking her while they were in the office to count the stocks that ingress in the mall. for some reason Rita was still confuse and regret that she agreed their deal. her concern was Aum only. "Rita!-"

Rita: huh?
Anne: you're not listening-
Rita: i am... Anne, can you please not tell Aum what happened to us here?
Anne: how am i gonna tell him anyway... if i am here with you.
Rita: Anne, its just a deal... its just marriage contract anyway... its nothing serious. i love Aum. the reason why i agree to marry Rome is because we had a deal. i dont feel anything from him... i dont love him... he doesn't love me... it's just an agreement.
Anne: so in short... you're not going to take seriously that what you got into it?
Rita: of course... im still me... the normal me...-
Anne: your resume... i think you should change your surname already-

just as when Anne mentioned her resume, she wonder if Aum will found out right away because of the surname. after their work, Rita invited Anne to go to the temple where she use to go when she was little... together with her mother. she feel like wanna reminisce her past when she stayed here in Chiang Mai.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when his father left, Abi told Rome that his credit accounts were back and his precious car. it made him feel so at ease, since his credit accounts are back and his car, he get back inside to his room and dress up. Rome told Abi that he wanted to stroll for awhile at downtown and maybe he could pass by at the nearest grocery store, he'll buy some lots of food.

while driving he was able to pass by at the old temple, he could still remember that he came to that temple once... meeting his father's first love and childhood friend who's very fond with him. he dont know what he felt on that moment as he entered the temple. it just suddenly he felt like he came back from the past. seeing himself walks out the temple as he was watching the little girl who's playing with other kids. yes, he remember that day... its still fresh from his memories. the little boy who helped the little girl who got wounded, he smiled.

the next thing happened, the little boy grabbed the little girl's hand and went to the garden, Rome followed them until he went to the place where he saw the little girl giving the little boy a jasmine flower...

all of sudden the two childhood friends fading away as someone's tapping at his back. it was Anne and from afar there he saw Rita.

"i dont care whether she's my childhood friend or whoever she may be. i dont care~!", he remembered what he said from his father awhile ago. looking at her from afar makes him have a mix feelings. he still hate her no matter what, that's what his minds says.

Anne: Mr. Patchata... what a coincidence, why are you here? are you following us?
Rome: what made you think that i've been following you-
Anne: oh.
Rome: anyways, why are you here?
Anne: oh, Rita just wanted to visit here... she invited me to come here... i just found out that she used to live here once.
Rome: i see... (at afar, his eyes couldn't take away from her, she was frowning while staring at him.)
Rita: Anne, let's go~! (calling her friend.)
Anne: i gotta go... i'll just see you around.
Rome: i'll be going now. i feel like i dont wanna see your friend anyway... and i know she felt the same way.

Anne just smile at him, he watched them leaving. they went inside the temple, while he remain standing and beside him is a jasmine flower plant. he pick a one flower and smelled it. just right now, he realize that he hates to see her today here. he threw the flower and went back to his car. he just deep sighed and stared at the old temple for one last time, he knew that he's denying something to himself that he dont wanna know anymore. he starts the car and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after praying at the temple, that's where Anne and Rita starts strolling at the park. the park was just beside the temple, while walking, Anne talks about Rome today... seeing him today makes her inspire to write something new. Rita wasn't interested to listen to her story, but rather her mind was occupied by her past. she digs in to her bag and get the handkerchief that reminds her memories of a childhood friend.
"where is he now? what is he doing? maybe he got a family now...", she asked herself.

Anne: O-M-G... where did you got that handkerchief?
Rita: what do you mean?
Anne: nothing... its just that i had the same thing in my story-
Rita: what story?
Anne: the one the you almost delete my file in my laptop. (she gets the handkerchief.) yup... this is the exact stitching the letter... "R". stands for your name then? in my story, that "R" stands for our handsome driver who brought us here yesterday... (she was referring to Rome, who's other driver that she was referring then?)
Rita: Anne, im just confuse... why with all names you used... why him? why not Aum? or other guys.
Anne: why all of a sudden you became interested in my story?
Rita: i am not interested. it's just that... it's just that-

she realize that it's not just the story of her friend, but all the coincidence from before... when she met Rome was the exact scene in her friend's story... and now... it made her think if this handkerchief belongs to Rome. now, it makes her wonder now. however, she still believes that she might be wrong and Rome's attitude is far from the little boy she met before, she was thinking that this little boy today is a lovable person now... and maybe girls wanted this guy even more because maybe he's the exact guy that girls been dreaming of.
"not like him... he's mean... he's arrogant... everything from this guy is the opposite of my childhood friend... so it's not him~!", she stared at handkerchief and one more thing she realize is that she forgot to know what her childhood friend's name before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome just got a call from Ken, asking him if Aff's still here in Chiang Mai... but Rome simply said that she left early when they were still in the hospital. Ken tells his problems that he has a hectic schedule and needed Aff's help, so Rome decided to help him even if he's in Chiang Mai and Ken's in Bangkok. he decided to buy a laptop just to chat up with Ken and help him with other files.

he checked his emails as he got back in their rest house, another problem that he received from his friends, was Por who emailed him that he and Vicky finally broke up. he got complicated reasons that Vicky doesn't wanna concern about it. she chose the other projects that was offered to her and have their shoot start soon... than staying with Por's side. now, this is one of the reason why he dont wanna get involve with so-called 'love'. everything's complicated and he doesnt want to have a complicated relationship. he doesn't want to be compared like his friends... to Ken who's concern only about work and if he needs Aff if he only needed to. while with Por's problem, he maybe a free spirited guy... but he's a quiet person at the same time... there are other things he dont know... and maybe that's one of the reasons why Vicky broke up with him.

with himself, he doesn't want to complicate his life even more. if work... then he chose his work than love. but with his situation at the moment... he prefers saying it that it's only work. a deal from his father. a gamble that he need to win against his father.

he was eating his favorite dish when Anne and Rita just came back from the temple, of course he's not selfish enough to offer them a food.

Rome: want some?
Anne: sure-
Rita: Anne! (she stopped her.)
Anne: what? he's offering...
Rita: Anne...
Rome: look... if you dont wanna eat... then dont. if your friend wants to, why are you stopping her?
Rita: if i say "i dont want to..." it only means that she dont need to join you-

Rome stood up from his chair and grab Anne's hand.

Rome: did you heard what she said awhile ago? you're the one who's stopping her.
Rita: because she's my friend and i am her friend!
Rome: but it doesn't mean you have to stop her to all the things she wanted to do, she wanted to join me... and so let her be-
Rita: Anne~!
Anne: okay... okay... uhhh.... Rome... i'll just change first, i MIGHT join you later.
Rome: well, let me ask you then... if she's really your friend then dont let her control you-
Rita: what??? can you repeat that again? who's the one controlling here anyway? i haven't forget after what you have done to me~! i hate you~!
Rome: hate me then as long as you want... i dont care. but dont stop your friend if she really wants to join me
Rita: you're a devil how could she join you~!
Anne: Rita...
Rita: Anne, if you'll join him... our friendship is over. (she went back to her room and left her with him.)
Anne: uh... i better follow her. (she smiled at him and followed her friend to her room.)

he watch her go, then he smile. he wanted to laugh at the part that she was obviously scared that her friend might be his companion at the same time. seeing her getting mad, he's planning something over again... but on the other side. maybe it's his way of getting to know her... but he dont think he will do anything hurt her again. it's just that their feelings for each other are still the same. they both hate each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"did you see what he did!?! i think he's trying to look for someone to make his victim again!", she walks back and forth inside her room and Anne was just watching. didn't understand why would be her friend is so mad her "crush".

Anne: friend, what's wrong? why are you so mad at him? i think he's trying to be friendly.
Rita: you dont understand~! he's a monster... a devil-
Anne: why would you call my "crush" like that... (she sat at the edge of the corner, smiling as she was thinking about him.)
Rita: you have crush on that guy!?!
Anne: a guy like him... a pretentious driver who's actually the son of a business tycoon... i think every girl would have crush on him.
Rita: not me~! you'll probably realize that he's not the type of guy that you want to-
Anne: oh? why? did you met him before?
Rita: yes~! and he's not only mean~! i tell you... stay away from him~!
Anne: maybe he's only mean to you... but not to me...
Rita: Anne!
Anne: girl... can't you see... he offered us something to eat. i mean we're tired from work and strolling around at the temple-
Rita: maybe he want to poison us. Anne, i tell you... our friendship is over if you'll get close to him~!

"mmmm... i smell jealousy here...", she opened the door as she's heading to her room. she dont know why her friend said that, she dont feel any jealous or something. to him!?! that would be ridiculous for her to think that she would like that devil. even if she agreed the deal, she still hates him... hates him after what she did to him. and even she's married to him with the contract, she couldn't allow him to get in her way... she couldn't allow him stole her love ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hours later, Rita couldn't sleep after all. she's missing Aum and she still couldn't forget about what happened to her. it only means that she will never stop hating him. she get up from the bed and breath in... then close her eyes. now, she regret that she agree with their deal... there are things that she regret most. meeting Mr. Patchata and his son who came into her life, she still dont get it if why would Mr. Patchata wanted her to marry his son. she breath out, then she decided to get some water at the kitchen... since she can't sleep.

as she heads to the kitchen, she passed by at the living room. she saw the laptop is still open and coffee at the side. she knew that it belongs to him, why would she care anyway... if those things belongs to him. the point there, he's not organize with his things. thinking about her friend and him... they're compatible with other, they're both not organize.

it almost slip to her mind that the reason why she's out of her room is because she needs some water only, but she accidentally bumped onto the servant of this rest house. yes, she met her yesterday.

Tang: you're still awake ma'am?
Rita: uh... yeah. i can't sleep. i just need some water.
Tang: do you want some milk then? it will make you sleep.
Rita: i see...
Tang: do you want some? i can make you one...
Rita: no... it's okay. i... i can manage.
Tang: okay... i'll just go at young master's room to get him a towel.
Rita: a towel?
Tang: he's at the pool. i think he's trying to release his stress after he helped sir Ken's problem awhile ago.
Rita: ah...

she watches her leave, then she decided to get some milk for her to sleep. but as she stared at the living room, she was so curious about the laptop's picture. she decided to take a peek since he's outside. holding her glass of milk, she went to the living to see his laptop. his desktop screen was a picture of a jasmine flower, she was thinking that maybe he took a picture of it at the temple awhile ago.

she then remembers the day that she gave her childhood friend of a jasmine flower. one more thing is that ever since she came back here in Chiang Mai, she was able to think her past. her childhood friend, weird though.

"what are you staring at my laptop?", a voice came from the corner and made her back to reality. it was him.

Rita: no... nothing...
Rome: you might be spying on files.
Rita: im not!
Rome: then why are you staring at my laptop.
Rita: i said nothing~! nothing at all~!

she decided to go back to her room, leaving him at the living room. he was wearing a robe only and just got back from swimming, he sat at the couch and found out what she was staring at. he thought about what his father said to him before, that she was his childhood friend...

"and so what? even if she's the little girl i knew from before... he shouldn't set me up and force me to marry her", he said to himself. his memories should be memories only and the present and future is the most important to him. he's not the same as before....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

part B will be tomorrow. thanks for reading...
and i guess you haven't figure out what will happen to the next part or the upcoming chapter. but i also guess that you have an idea with some of the characters already.
XD hehehe

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i'm clueless as to what you'll come up with but love how this is always making sitting on the edge of my seat gosh i want rome to be punish so badly this is so small for him poor rita i really pity her...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Thanks for the update. can't wait to read what more would happen between them since they are debating now about their childhood friend.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww Rita and Rome's fighting reminds me of Vince and Georgie. lol. :( Por and Vicky broke up. i like how Anne's brainstorming are so right :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'm clueless as to what you'll come up with but love how this is always making sitting on the edge of my seat gosh i want rome to be punish so badly this is so small for him poor rita i really pity her...

lol... XD mmm.... he'll be punish once he realize his feelings. i already figure out what will be their next scenes already. it's just that im too lazy and need some inspiration. hahaha

Thanks for the update. can't wait to read what more would happen between them since they are debating now about their childhood friend.
uh... yeah... she'll hate him even more.

awww Rita and Rome's fighting reminds me of Vince and Georgie. lol. :( Por and Vicky broke up. i like how Anne's brainstorming are so right :D

lmao... i've been updating this fic so late because of that series though. makes me addictive. i might watch as well the story of Wayne, Rei, Carlo and Ed. but with Monty (the bald guy) and Pete... nevermind... hahaha XD im on a role of translating of ep3, ep4 and ep5... but haven't received any files yet to TIMING the episode.

yeah with Por and Vicky's story... uh... Por has his reasons...
i'll spoil you now. Vicky's attitude would make her realize when she meets Chakrit. while Por... hehehe im thinking about how to execute his scenes of meeting up with Ploy.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
So many updates I had to read! It's like everytime when I'm going to read new updates for this FF, I always have to wait for more than one chapters to avoid the cliffhangers. Even after I read them, I still come to a cliffhanger! Hahaha!

I love how Rome and Rita's past keep coming to Rome's mind. He knew that it's Rita. Now, will Rita start to think that Rome was her childhood friend with the "R" on the hangerchief? I love Ann's idea of writing relating to Rita's reality!

I pity Aum. He has no idea of what's going on. That Rita is going to marry Rome..

Por and Vicky broke up. Sad but there's got to be reasons for that. Which won't be out til you write on their stories. Along with Krit and Vicky, Ploy and Por and Ann and Ken. Lol.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 8/12

B
the next day... Abi reported to him and said that his father is leaving out of the country for awhile but it doesn't mean he's needed to take over his work for awhile, another news came when Ken sent him a message that Aff didn't came back yesterday. he didn't received any messages from her or even a call. her parents are worried at the moment and Rome wonder if where did Aff went and why she didn't got back to Bangkok yesterday.

Rome: but Ken, she told me that she's going back there...
Ken: well, she didn't!... if she'll not go home today, her parents will go report to the police to look for her.
Rome: what about Vicky? maybe she's there-
Ken: no, she's not there! i called her already and you know that Vicky's out of town for her shoot.
Rome: hey... relax. why are you panicking?
Ken: how can i relax? Aff supposedly be here yesterday because i needed her to talk with the investors.
Rome: then why dont you go talk to them while she's not there for awhile, maybe she's taking a vacation without telling you-
Ken: taking a vacation??? why would she take a vacation if she's the one i needed here-
Rome: Ken, take it easy... you know, after all these years... you haven't change.
Ken: what do you mean?
Rome: you're working too much and you're making your fiance as your slave driver-... just sit and relax... wait for her call.
Ken: i can't just sit here and relax, you know that... i dont want my father would say something bad about me or to Aff.

after their conversations over the phone, he decided to help out Ken to his problems with his work until Aff's back. but he still wonder if where did Aff went, a person like her would tell if where she goes... but this time, Aff didn't even text or call Ken.

later, Abi told him that he needs to drive Rita and Anne at work... since it was his task to do so just like what his father told him before. he couldn't allow that of course, he dont wanna be a driver for a bunch of low-class workers them who's staying at his rest house...

Rome: get my key at the room and drive them to their working place.
Abi: but, boss... your father-
Rome: Abi, you already said that dad's out of the country. i dont think he'll find out anyway. go now and come back here as soon as possible, i need my car... because im going somewhere.
Abi: to the temple?
Rome: (he look at him, how did he find out that he's going to the temple.) no... i'll just meet up with someone later. (he lied.)

Abi had no choice but to follow him even if he's stuck between Rome and Rome's father. he dont know how he'll adjust himself with this father and son's deal, he's just an employee who works in their family for years already.

later, Rita and Anne came out to their room. they're already dress up for work, Rome look onto her again. he dont understand the kind of feeling that he likes it but he hates it at the same time, the way she dress made him stared at her for a moment.

Anne: we're going for work now, Rome... what about you? (she notice that his stare was on her friend.) Rome???
Rome: uh... yeah, take care of yourselves.
Anne: oh... how concern of you-
Rita: Anne, let's go now. (grabbed her hand.)
Abi: i can offer you a ride if you want. i borrowed the car key from my boss-
Anne: really!?! sure-
Rita: no, thanks... we can go there by ourselves. we rather commute than riding at your boss's car.
Anne: friend, he's offering a ride... let's go now. at least we can still keep our fare-
Rita: there's no way i wanna take a ride of that car. a demon's car.
Rome: it's too early to start a fight, Miss... (he stood up then he look onto Abi.) Abi, get my keys there... im offering a free ride to Miss Anne here.
Anne: oh, thank you so much! Rome- (then Rita pinched to her waist.) ouch~!!!!
Rita: you're not so gonna take his offer.
Anne: friend... he's being nice to us-
Rome: yes, you're right... Miss Anne. i am being nice, but your friend here doesn't want to go bonding with us-
Rita: there's no "us", there's no between you and my friend. isn't obvious already why i dont want to...

as Abi returned and give the car key to Rome "i'll go ahead now... if you wanna accept his offer, then fine! i'll just go by myself!", Rita went already leaving Anne. Rome look at her as she goes, while her friend just bluntly smile at him.

Rita was really pissed and she can't take it anymore. she hates him... it keeps repeating to her mind that she hates him more than life.
" i hate him... i wish i never met him... i wish that i didn't let him get into my life~! him and his father!", she said to herself. while walking, she keeps cursing his name only.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i dont understand why she hates you... did you two met before?", Anne asked him while Rome was driving her to the working place. Rome thought about his past again... since last night, he can't sleep thinking about something that makes him confuse. then Anne saw some postcards that Rome bought yesterday. a pictures of the places in Chiang Mai.

Rome: just let her be... if she hates me... then that's how it goes.
Anne: what kind of answer is that anyway? is that mean you hate her too?
Rome: i am arrogant... people knew that i am always like that. and yet, they pretend that my persona is nothing from them... but in the end, i know they got irritated on me...
Anne: so is that mean you dont have friends?
Rome: maybe... maybe not... they're my friends because im the son of a business tycoon. but i still can't believe that my father set me up to your friend.
Anne: Rita still wonders for sure why would someone set her up to marry the person she doesn't love. of course, i know her that she couldn't allow that.
Rome: (hearing those words, didn't hurt him. but rather curious.) exactly... i heard that she already have someone that she really loves-
Anne: yes... and that's Aum. he's nice... a working hard man. he loves her. she loves him. simply. what about you? do you already have someone you loved?
Rome: (something hit him on that moment.) no... not at the moment... but if there's someone i love, i dont think she's the same person that i met few years ago.
Anne: she married someone else?
Rome: if she's married... i dont think she loves that person because he's not the same person as before. he's always mean to her...
Anne: how did you know?
Rome: i just know... because i know that guy.
Anne: do you still love her?
Rome: i dont know if i love her... i did something that would make her hate me now and if i love her... i dont think she deserves me.
Anne: so you rather move on?
Rome: work... that's what i deserve. i want to expand our business even more.

he didn't know why he told those words to her, he dont think he can love someone who can't accept him for who he is. not his childhood friend or even that woman. at this moment, he dont think he's ready to love. he rather chose to work and drown himself from working...

but he also realized that there's nothing wrong if he'll get to know Rita... the childhood friend once he knew. he thinks... that it wont affect the relationship she has with someone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what i am just saying that he's not worthy to trust for. he was just trying to be nice~!", she argued with Anne inside the ladies room. just the two of them there, Rita wanted to scream because of her irritation with that devil. but she know that her friend still ignores her, Anne went to the cubicle... while she's standing at the powder area, staring at herself in the mirror.

Anne: but i think he's nice. i think the reason why he's like that is because of his past... or maybe the reason why he's like that because he never experience some love.
Rita: love, huh? what did he told you then? a man like him doesn't deserve such as 'love'. that devil!
Anne: girl, you're the one who's being mean... i think we should help him find someone to care for him. (she got out of the cubicle.)
Rita: so... you two are close now. are you one of those girls who applies to be his lover then?
Anne: why not! you know, you're just giving me a suggestion to be more close to him.
Rita: Anne, no matter how many times i told you to stay away from him... you're not listening to me.
Anne: because you're so unreasonable. i dont know why you hate him so much. (she took out her press powder and apply to her face.) okay, awhile ago i offered him a new idea. we need to get someone who'll make him fall for, then after that you're free... we can go back to Bangkok now. you'll never see his face again. then you and Aum will get marry.

her friend's suggestion is a good idea, it's her way to go back in Bangkok. they'll just have to prove to Mr. Patchata that she and Rome hate each other, and that they love someone else. but how she'll do that? she's not even interested to help... because she simply dont wanna talk to him.

Anne: friend, you two hate each other and you want to go back in Bangkok. then what we should do is to find someone to make him fall for, so that his father wont force him to be with you anymore... of course, same goes for you... so that he wont force you to be with his son anymore, right?
Rita: i dont know with you... if you want to help then go ahead... im not interested to help him. i rather dont wanna speak with him. i hate him PERIOD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after work, Rita decided dont wanna go ride with Abi who's fetching them after work. Anne was about to go but Rita dont wanna join them, she rather wanna take a bus than riding with the demon's car.

Anne wont come with Abi if Rita's not coming, but Rita just reasoned out that she'll buy her toiletries...

Anne: then im coming with you if you want...
Rita: nevermind... besides, Abi's here already. if you want, i can buy something if there's anything you need.
Anne: nope. it's okay, i brought my toiletries. just buy me some food, i think i need some lots of energy tonight... since we'll be sorting out the paper works tonight.
Rita: okay...

Rita gave some of her paper works to Anne and finally they went. she decided to pass by at the downtown, where she remembers that she and her mom use to go. she just wanted to stroll visits the street food corner. as she sat at the corner, she saw a little boy playing around with his paper airplane, while his playmate little girl plays with the paper swan. she then suddenly remembers about her memories with those paper crane...

[flashback]

"what's this?", she asked him. then he folded another one and gave it to her.

"we may not see each other again... we'll be going back soon in Bangkok. my father will send me to America also to go study there...", on that day... she was given by a paper crane and handkerchief.

back to reality, Rita saw the two children fighting already because of the paper crane. she approach and tried to stop them, the little girl was already crying. but even if she tries to calm her down, she can't... until Rome was standing infront of them.

Rita: what are you doing here!?!
Rome: i think should i be the one to ask you that...
Little Girl: (she went onto Rome hugged his waist.) he destroyed my swan...
Rome: we'll just make another one, okay?

she didn't why she would follow them, Rome and the little girl got back inside the restaurant. it was the same restaurant she ate few years ago, with her childhood friend. she also realized that the owner of the restaurant was the little girl's mother. she sat at the other table, facing him who's in other table with the little girl next to him. she watches him folding the paper, forming it into a swan. those hands, while folding a paper... she remembers the day she and her childhood friend got separated.

Rome: are you following me? (she stared at her.)
Rita: what???
Rome: are you deaf?
Rita: excuse me, im not following you... waiter! menu please... (she look at the counter and the waiter gave her the menu.)

Rome look at his watch and it's time for him to go and yet... something stops for him to go, he look at her once again, eating her dish. after he made some couple of paper cranes, the little girl went back to the counter and sat right next to her mother. he decided to transfer and sits with Rita's table.

Rita: did i told you to sit here with me?
Rome: no
Rita: this is my table and yours is there... (pointed at the table where he was sitting awhile ago.)
Rome: this is public, anyway... i can sit wherever i want.
Rita: i'll transfer- (when she was about to stand, he tapped her hand to stop her.)
Rome: im sorry.
Rita: look, im here to eat... i dont like someone who disturbs me.
Rome: okay...
Rita: what do you mean okay? why dont you just go back to where you were sitting... (he then gets the tissue and formed it into a paper crane.)
Rome: (he look into her eyes, while he's not staring at the paper that he was folding.) we're both like oil and vinegar... you dont mix... and so do i. maybe we just couldn't take the fact that people change.

when he was done with the paper crane, he put it at the side of her glass of juice. then he finally stood up, he put his hands in his side pockets of his pants. she look up to him, she didn't get what he meant. "this is the last day i will remember my memories of you... you can't change the fact that this is the real me of what you see. i am cold and arrogant as what you expected...", after he said those words. he finally went and left her.

she was confuse in what he was trying to say, until she return her attention to her food and stared at the paper crane. as she remembers everything... from the temple and the goodbyes. it was late for her to realize that Rome was the little boy she met few years ago and she massage her forehead... she just got a headache because of thinking too much. she decided not to eat anymore. she paid and went out already.

aside from thinking too much, she overworked herself awhile ago. slowly, she realize that her surrounding turning into black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she woke up and realize that she was in her room, the only thing she remembered was she was having a headache awhile ago. "Rita, you're already awake... wait, im gonna get some water first-", but she hold her hand to stop her.

Rita: how... how did i got home?
Anne: (she then sat right next to her, then Rita sit up.) awhile ago... you faint. im glad that Rome saw you and he brought you home-
Rita: wait... so you mean... he's the one who saved me?
Anne: mmmm... yes... so if you're going to argue with him again. i wont be siding on you anymore. he's been nice to you and i dont-
Rita: Anne, i was just asking... i didn't say that im gonna argue with him.
Anne: okay... (she look at her and smile at her. Rita then, cross her arms.) im gonna get you some water first...
Rita: it's okay, im not thirsty. besides, the reason why i faint awhile ago... it's because of headache.
Anne: no... im gonna get you some, because you dont have headache only... you have little fever.
Rita: dont take care of me too much... we still gotta sort the paper works.
Anne: oh, the paper works... its already done. Rome helped me out awhile ago.
Rita: huh, why!?! why did you let him do our work-
Anne: here you go again... you're over reacting again. you should be thankful because he help us out. actually, he thought me how to sort the paper works in an easy way.

Anne got out of the room, she'll be back with her medicine. while, Rita's left alone inside the room... she was thinking of him. she dont wanna believe on her friend that HE was just trying to be nice, after what she did to her... she still dont wanna forgive him. even if now that she knows that he was the childhood friend she used to know, there's no way she could forgive him.

hours later, she couldn't sleep. she thinks that she has rest enough. but in the end, the only reason why she couldn't sleep... was because of him. she hates him and now that she knew that he was her childhood friend, she even hates him more. she dont think there's any way she could forgive him. she wished he was never the childhood friend she knew, she wished she never met him.

she wipe her tears away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he was done with the paper works, at the poolside he was sitting at the corner. he let his feet soak at the pool while drinking his whiskey all alone. when he look at the bottle of whiskey, it was already half of it. he gets up and plans to get another bottle. but as he stood up turns around, she was there.

"Thinking Of You" CLICK ME (background song for this scene. play it.)

they dont know how long they stared at each other's face. his face was expressionless, as if there's nothing he could say, while her face was full of hatred. he knew she hates him... because of what he did to her. he dont know if he regretted the day he met her... or the night what he did to her. he would also rather choose to hate her, but why all of a sudden he was confuse about what he feels for this woman... this woman he cursed so much.

she walk towards him, she look into his eyes. "i want to return this to you...", she said softly. furthermore, the reason why she came up to him... was to give him back that keeps them remembering. she gave him back the handkerchief. and yes, he did remember that he gave her his handkerchief. she was about to go back, he didn't stop her and yet... he speak.

Rome: i've already change... do you think after you gave back this... cheap... handkerchief, would make you forget about what i did to you?
Rita: (she turn around, he was surprise when there were tears on her eyes already, falling down to her cheek.) do you know that i hate you even more... i wish you would die right now... at this moment. i hate you!
Rome: im not gonna stop you for hating me either!
Rita: what did i do to you!?! i dont think i did something wrong and you... what you did to me was unforgiven. (she approaches him back and hits him through his chest.) you hurt me! you hurt my whole being! how am i suppose to live myself if you make my life misery!-
Rome: (he grabbed her two hands, to stopped her from hitting.) and if i did again... will it make your life more worst again, huh!?!
Rita: let go of me!
Rome: you're the one who's hitting me... and so i have to get back onto you!

he grabbed her and didn't mean to fall at the pool as she was trying to fight back, but then he pull her head onto him and he kissed her, no matter how much she wanted to push him away, she couldn't get away from him.... AGAIN. she could taste the whiskey through his lips. slowly the taste was fading away, when the water was getting inside of their mouth. they mount together from the water and she got a chance to get away from him as she pushes him away.

as she got out from the pool, she was crying... she was being harassed by him again. he got out from the pool and followed her. 'til she got inside from her room, she wanted to close the door but she has no strength against him. he successfully got inside to to her.

they were both wet from the pool and yet, it was too dark to see her. he could only see her silhouette, he could only hear her voice pleading to stop if whatever he plans to. he didn't came forward to get her, he remain standing at the dark. "i wont do anything to you...", he said. she stopped from crying, but he could still hear her small cries.

Rome: what i did to you was enough already... i dont think i could do that to you again. i dont know what i am expecting from you or to myself. but... (he stopped for a moment, he reclined himself at the wall and slide down til he sits on the floor.) but... i dont think there's any way you could forgive me. i admit... i am mean... harsh... im arrogant. that's what people knew me. all my life... (he deep sighed and close his eyes.) always live like this... but there's someone i kept a promise... i once told her that i might not see her again. but she didn't know i was hoping that maybe someday we'll meet again... maybe she's the only one who would understand me.

she was listening... she dont know what to believe in his words, the hate that she felt doesn't fade away yet.

"but now... i realize meeting her again was wrong after all... she will never ever forgive me now. because of what i did to her... and i feel so sorry about what happened...", he stood up and was about to leave as he opens the door. "...im sorry, Rita. i just dont know what to do... i didn't mean to hurt you.", he ended. he didn't look at her anymore and finally leave her as he gets back to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'til next chapter. still busy watching the series and making a fan mv of the series i watched last week. XD
ciao for now~!

i hope you like the part B of the chapter 8. :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you're making a fan mv of vince and georgie?! AAAAHHHH!!!! can't wait for it!!!! :clap:
I haven't caught up with this fanfic yet... :p I'm still so occupied with Bud Brothers and TONS of school work... *sigh*

nikki1786

LizQuen
it's one of the reasons why i cant update it lately :p i needed to watch Vince, Wayne, Ed, Carlo and Rei's story. with Pete and Monty, im not interested LOL
maybe during Pete and Monty's story... i'll be around, updating my fic(s).

btw, i read direk Lauren's interview.
that he and Rose Tan (the writer of BB) talk about the BB, he asked her if where did she got the idea of the story.
Rose Tan said that half of the Bud Brothers story is true. she shared that meeting up with the owner of flower farm, namely Bud Brothers was an experienced. she asked permission to the owner if he wanted to feature his story in her novels. i believe Rose Tan was talking about the character of Pio in BB.

RT shared that Pio's character is from the owner, his love story didn't feature at the novels but his friends. because he and his friends build the Bud Brothers flower farm in Batangas City. plus, the owner talks about how he and friends had this strong bond. even if they have separate lives now because of their families. the real BB still seeing each other. the owner allow her to feature his friends' story in her novel way back in 90's. that's how RT started to write some of the infos from Bud Brothers flower farm.

and here's what i just surfed awhile ago, i went to Mariel's PEX thread and one of the fans went to the BB flower farm to see Mariel's shooting with Rafael. i think Mariel looks tired... LOL

http://s431.photobucket.com/albums/qq34/jez23rn/

and here's the ep8 (half end and half start)

ending of Vince and Georgina, then start of Wayne and Betsy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N9iVP7YNmk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCYwYC9Wlak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ne1cT1Dgc

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
FINALLLYYY!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE LINKS!!!!!
I'm going crazy here...waiting... :lol: DAMN!!! I'm going to watch first and study later... :p

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow belle that was one amazing ch...i cried towards the end the song(great choice) and you can feel that he's sorry although i still can't forgive him for what he did...wonder how rita will feel now they finally know

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
okay I just read all of 6 and about to start on 7. lol.. I like how aff set up rome to be their driver. It seems like sparks will fly in chiang mai. Hmm, but I feel bad for Aum.. she left him the ring.

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow belle that was one amazing ch...i cried towards the end the song(great choice) and you can feel that he's sorry although i still can't forgive him for what he did...wonder how rita will feel now they finally know
i was having a hard time looking for some instrumental version again. XD
but i like this song... as the flow of the scene.

okay I just read all of 6 and about to start on 7. lol.. I like how aff set up rome to be their driver. It seems like sparks will fly in chiang mai. Hmm, but I feel bad for Aum.. she left him the ring.
yeah... there's a reason for that. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
FINALLLYYY!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE LINKS!!!!!
I'm going crazy here...waiting... :lol: DAMN!!! I'm going to watch first and study later... :p
your promise this weekend. dont forget it. :p a fanfic... XD hahaha
so that we wont feel like waiting for them to see again... it will take long for them to team up again. its still mid of 2009 and their projects will be on 2010.

oh, poor Rome. Although what he did to Rita was horrible, his pain is sad too.
:p its complicated but at the next chapter will be..... *secret*

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
your promise this weekend. dont forget it. :p a fanfic... XD hahaha
so that we wont feel like waiting for them to see again... it will take long for them to team up again. its still mid of 2009 and their projects will be on 2010.
yes!! of course!! my jake-cristine fanfic! :lol: but I'll probably just do a oneshot... I can't make a full length fanfic of them yet coz I'm quite busy... I should think of a storyline for them now... :rolleyes: