Kwv Txiav

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
So i was at this open mic sort of thing and i heard this girl sing kwv txiav in hmoob green and it was really beautiful. Though im white i prefer the green versions of it...anyone care to give their input, and share some kwv txiav if you have any???

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
i think green sounds more poetic when it is sung
they are both good as long as the singer/s can sing

most really good singers are green if u think about it
there are only some who aren't

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
I know i think i like the green hmong better too...hm... i think i need to go shopping for some...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i'm hmoob leeg and i believe that hmong leeg lug txhaj is really good. however there are not alot of hmong leeg lug txhaj singers out in the market. there are many different kind of hmong leeg lug txhaj and because it is harder to sing. the voice is really difficult to perfect thats why you must take years to perfect it. kuv yog hmoob xamnuer (i think i spelt that right) and "seev lub suab" is really hard. its really high pitch and i cant hit that pitch.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
personally although im whtie i think that green has better tone and voice and sound to it than white and i'd much rather prefer to listen to green but white is acutally more common and well i dont really liket o listen to neither ahah but if i did have to i think green would be better and it's also a lot harder than white too cus you gotta change tone and everything it's hard hard!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I like the hmong green too...especially the high-pitch parts...but majority of the ones I've seen are white...and they're not bad either cause I can understand them...when I do listen to the hmong green kwv txhiaj, I don't know...it's the tone of voice that really gets to me...

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I like the hmong green too....I have a cd of a girl in eureka sing it....

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i love listening to the green version. i have to say that the green version is much better because of the way people sing it in my opinion.......but both of the version are good in their own way