Kwm Lis....

stephanie

sarNie Adult
hey peoples! i was watching this one movie about him, i forgot the tiltle but the cover has a pic. of him and this girl on their wedding. anyways did he sing that song that they kept on replaying? and what is it called? well... if you know any thing else about him, post it ight... :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ewww..i hate Kwm Lis no affense...oh! tat song..umm...i dunno i thought tat movie wuz gay so i can't remember...don't like Kwm Lis...my aunt & uncle were his sponsors and he like turned on them...he can take it and shove it... :angry: ..juz my thoughts...

stephanie

sarNie Adult
yepperz... that movie is kinda gay! there's like no point to it! and it tries to copy korean dramas...and they're all dressed hella immer! no affense to any one... but i just like the song, it's cute...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
which song..i dun't recall any good song in the movie....don't tell me u're talkin' about tat song @ her wedding and they all like STEP aside and he came walkin' and singing down the middle rite?..oh! wait i juz remember..i think i know wat song u're talkin' about..umm..tis tat song..i forgot how the lyrics goes..umm..but it's sumting about the girl's face or sumting rite..i dunno..but it's surely NOT by Kwm lis..umm....do u watch C.L. Production dubbed movie..the singer foe tat song is one of their dubbers....if u've seen "A Chinese Ghost Story" hmong version..about the 7 generation kids or sumting like tat...the singer foe tat song dub foe the Prince...

leek18

sarNie Adult
i know him. he my uncle and what song are u talking about, well i think the song is called kev hlub tws rau koj and it was also the movie title too or u mean the song that sing by the other guy and yeah i don't support him but my little bro always support him

stephanie

sarNie Adult
it's the song that kept on replaying! it kinda got annoying tho. but it's not the one frm. the wedding though. i dunno but he went on stage and sang the song to the girl...

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh, i know it now, the song was called "kev hlub tws rau koj" and it was the movie title too. my brother like that song but i don't like it at all.

stephanie said:
it's the song that kept on replaying! it kinda got annoying tho. but it's not the one frm. the wedding though. i dunno but he went on stage and sang the song to the girl...
[post="90876"][/post]​

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Fan of KWM LIS right here!!! I love his songs... :)

about his movies, they're alright.. he can act better then some other people so i give him credit..

---------Fan of KWM LIS------------------------------- > :)

stephanie

sarNie Adult
does any one know "kev hlub tws rau koj" lyrics? my aunt is getting married and she wants that songs lyrics... she already got the song...

leek18

sarNie Adult
ok, i will do it, if somebody haven't post yet then i will post it ok

stephanie said:
does any one know "kev hlub tws rau koj" lyrics? my aunt is getting married and she wants that songs lyrics... she already got the song...
[post="91218"][/post]​

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
<< Yup, I'm a huge fan of his too!! :wub:

* laughs * .. I'm still trying to get all his albums but it's hard because the place that I used to get his albums from disconnected their number? I hope that someone else is still selling his albums because I need to get the rest!! Grr .. <_<

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
ohh...that movie?? no offense or anything but that movie hella sucked...hahahah...i remember watching it and falling asleep....i mean...it was good on some parts but but it just was totally a movie withouth meaning....i mean...i give him credit for making a modern movie like that...where the people arent' dressed in hmong clothes...but no...that movie was so not worth it....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Joon said:
<< Yup, I'm a huge fan of his too!! :wub:

* laughs * .. I'm still trying to get all his albums but it's hard because the place that I used to get his albums from disconnected their number? I hope that someone else is still selling his albums because I need to get the rest!! Grr .. <_<

[post="91453"][/post]​
well my aunt C.L. Productions were his sponsors..but yeah..they moved...if u want i'll get her new number foe u..but like i said he turned his back on them so i'm not sure if they're selling his albums anymore...

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm I'm only looking for his albums on CDs, not on cassettes because I don't know how to transfer it onto CD. The only ones I have of his right now are :

Kwm Lis Collection
Kwm Lis - Hlub Mus Kawg Keeb
Kwm Lis - Hlub Mus Kawg Keeb 2
Kwm Lis - V6 - Npauj Npaim Ntsuag Nos
Kwm Lis - V7 - Kwm Lis.com

So I guess I am basically looking for his earlier albums. And yes, pink_juliet_kashie, if you can ask your aunt if they are still selling his albums. If they are and it's none of the ones above, give me her contact info so I can give her a call in regards to ordering the albums that I don't have. I'll truly appreciate it!! :)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I love kwm lis... and I think he's such a good singer/actor... just not in THAT movie... which I thought was totally stupid... but just talking about him... I love him... such a big fan of his.... :p