Kwm Lis new movie out

theone

sarNie Egg
I have seen the movie...its a romance movie with some comedy in it....its about a man that just came from thailand to the united states with his mother, and sister. It is hard for them to adapt to how much work is needed for them to have a normal life in the united states. They stayed in one of their relative's houses....and kwm lis's mother stayed home while he goes to work at a hmong store. One day while working at the hmong store, Kwm lis was told be the owner to go and clean her daughter's room. And the movie is mostly about kwm lis falling in love with the owner's daughter afterwards. The rest is for u, the customers to watch and find out whether this hmong thailand will be able to win the heart of a hmong american girl.

I give this movie an 7 out of 10, because this movie has a pretty good storyline and it is also in my opinion one of the best hmong movies made in the united states.
I think everyone should see this movie....don't expect too much, but don't expect too little from it either.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thankx for the pix........can't wait to see.....when is it comming out....by the way i think she's the 3rd place pagent girl...

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I think the movie would be better if they just look normal. The guys are trying to look Korean and that is a no no. It was ok but if they would just look more normal I would say it's good. Some people need to improve a little but overall it's ok.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i finally saw it...it was okay...kinda boring at some parts and funny but not as funny as xab thoj's movies...

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Here is some of the info I know about the movie, everything was copied and pasted from my xanga site, www.xanga.com/stacy_xyooj Kue and I performed together in Michigan for Mother's Day, here's the fyler also. We're good friends.

All from www.xanga.com/stacy_xyooj
Monday, June 11, 2007

Filming on Sunday w/ Actor/Singer KUE LIS

SCENE at International Flea Market

THE SCENE

Kue Lis (PratEj) was looking at a pretty bracelet,-planning to put it on his friend Nag (my sis Darla) but Nag had just walked away to look at some purses. So in comes Me, the subing NangEj, up right behind him where Kue accidentaly slips it into the wrong wrist.With much embarassment he walks away...and that is the first encounter of the NangEj and PratEj of the Upcoming Romance Movie-"Hiav Txwv Yog Kuv Lub Kua Muag Ntws"

I just played a sample part so he knew what he was really going to shoot for the video, this scene was never distributed.

More Filming

Scene: Nag(Darla) had to shoot more scenes to make the storyline more understandable so here are some clips!

The poster of the movie,

H iav T xwv Yog Kuv Lub Kua Muag Ntws

COMING OUT IN SEPTEMBER 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just saw this movie a week ago. Everything seems ok but some parts are kinda weird in a way? Thats what I think though. So, are you the main girl in the movie?

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Just watched this movie tonight.. and gosh those people in the movie look filthy rich...are they?
it's actually one of those movies I might watch again in a few years.. compared to most hmong movies where I wont' even finish watching.. I think the main actress is really pretty although she looks kinda snobby sometimes..
but like everyone else claimed, Kwm Lis was the best actor of the whole movie anyway..