Kwm Lis New Movie: Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Kwm Lis is back, I kinda miss his serious sad movies. The main actress Pakou Chang, she's pretty.
I think she was backup dancer for DuabCi and Tsw Qab but now she's also a singer.
Anyway with so many disappointed movies so far: No ti Txha, Paj Nyiag Txoj Hmoo, etc. this year,
this one actually looks promising, semi--old fashion (early 2000's) again like Ntxawm and the Tiger.

Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6MWdfvZIw8
Kwm Lis sing one of his old songs but new karaoke mv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMaMPS_knkg&feature=related

val

sarNie Adult
don't want to disappoint anyone but i rather watch ntxawm and nuj nplhaib or kwm's other ones he did with asian video production.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Probably going to skip this one. I hate it when a spirt girl/ghost takes a human girls' wife. Makes me angry and thinks "Girl, aren't there enough ghost guys for you to date, why you have to come take a human guy."

It's nice to see Kwm Lis back onscreen. Even though some may say he's too old already. But it's his acting that sparks the screen not his apperance, probably just the way I feel about it. For me, I think Kwm Lis is a decent actor, sometimes he's just way dramatic.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy to see Kwm Lis back with two films but I'm probably going to skip this one too. I'm not much into ghost story. He one of my favor actor.. :D

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
This movie was okay-ish. But I felt that they could've done better on the storyline. I felt that Tooj Soua was kind of playing with both girls. When he's with Kab Ziag, he acts like he loves her. Then when he's with Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb, he acts like he loves her too. And he actually accepted the marriage with Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb in his "dream". Wtf!? And they should've showed more of what happened to Kab Ziag. He's like a player in this movie and doesn't know what to do. And PKT sucked at acting.

And they uploaded the movie onto youtube again.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This movie was okay-ish. But I felt that they could've done better on the storyline. I felt that Tooj Soua was kind of playing with both girls. When he's with Kab Ziag, he acts like he loves her. Then when he's with Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb, he acts like he loves her too. And he actually accepted the marriage with Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb in his "dream". Wtf!? And they should've showed more of what happened to Kab Ziag. He's like a player in this movie and doesn't know what to do. And PKT sucked at acting.

And they uploaded the movie onto youtube again.
I agree I thought he was a player. In the real world he have a wife but still seeing the Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb who was in the other dimension, it seem like Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb was his backup plan whenever he divorced/leave his wife. Tooj Soua (Kwm Lis) was a bit selfish not understanding how his wife felt, he couldn't balance work and family, so I wouldn't blame the wife for acting up and saying he loved his work more than her. People would expect a wife of a medicine man to be "siab ntev" and but sometimes you keep it bottle in too much your feelings can explode. And living with a man who always leave you in the middle of the road or the farm just to help someone else, until night fall, kind of make you think twice if you want to go back and marry him.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I agree I thought he was a player. In the real world he have a wife but still seeing the Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb who was in the other dimension, it seem like Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb was his backup plan whenever he divorced/leave his wife. Tooj Soua (Kwm Lis) was a bit selfish not understanding how his wife felt, he couldn't balance work and family, so I wouldn't blame the wife for acting up and saying he loved his work more than her. People would expect a wife of a medicine man to be "siab ntev" and but sometimes you keep it bottle in too much your feelings can explode. And living with a man who always leave you in the middle of the road or the farm just to help someone else, until night fall, kind of make you think twice if you want to go back and marry him.
Agreed. I really hated his role. He was a smart man with a good reputation. Yet, he can't save his own marriage, he married Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb in his dream. Everyone knows that in a dream, you never want to marry a ghost. Even if you don't know if it's a ghost. You never want to accept the marriage. It's like, in your dream and some stranger comes up to you and says,"Come with me." Of course you won't. It's just a ghost trying to take you away with them. And it would be fine the first few times they come to him for help but after it happens a lot, you're not really okay with it anymore. You're husband is never there for you. Yet, he's there for the outside people. If I were Tooj Sua, I'd spend more time with my wife too. Just because you're like the savior of the village doesn't mean that you can leave your wife alone all the time. You gotta have a day alone with her so that both of you can relax and feel wanted.