Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
The first episode was good...i like Exact lakorns because ep. 1 alwaise moves so fast...eheeheh...Bee Namthip is so daring in tis lakorn...i'm having a feeling i might like more than nang'ek...

Ah! i get to see my Belove P-Team at the award show coolness!

does anyone have the openning song yet? it's awesome! reminds me of some older song...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't get it either. I thought her character is a bit more important, I can't believe they show her until towards the end of the opening credits. I was waiting for her picture to show up and I had to rewind it because I thought I missed it, but nope...she was towards the end. I don't know, maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing. I guess I'll keep watching to find out.

peung is also a new comer and her role in "ngao asoke" is very important... i think that in klks, all turns about mos (of course) and bee love story.
i agree it's not because she's a newcomer..like Jenna stated...Pueng showed up rite after Pra'ek...but i tink it's because her the story doesn't revolve around her as much as Bee and Captain...she may be nang'ek but not the main character...like in Sang Soon...Bee Namthip showed up b4 Fang..and like in Buang Ruk even though Fang was nang'ek...she showed up after Pepper, the father, the mother, the brother and the sister...

but Best fans..be glad her intro. was like a split second longer than everyone esle's

little

sarNie Adult
The kissing scenes w/bee and mos were so hot it made me blush and hot. It's real right? They can have all the kissing scenes but please let Mos and Best be each other first. If it doesn't then I kinda lose feeling. I always like when n'ek and p'ek get each other.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
The first episode was good...i like Exact lakorns because ep. 1 alwaise moves so fast...eheeheh...Bee Namthip is so daring in tis lakorn...i'm having a feeling i might like more than nang'ek...

Ah! i get to see my Belove P-Team at the award show coolness!
does anyone have the openning song yet? it's awesome! reminds me of some older song...
i agree! i will always prefer bee over best..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The ending will be so interesting :D I want to know what will happened to the RAI characters and who ends up with who :p

I know I think its cool how they're making a LAKORN IN A LAKORN, l0l :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i still wonder when will those Love scenes will happen..i mean im just wondering..hahaha...

how many episodes do you guys think this Lakorn is gonna have?! or do know already..haha...

i like Best better than Bee..haha..dunno why...hahaha...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn will probably have about 30 like NGAO ASOKE unless they extend this lakorn but for sure it will be about 30+ episodes ja.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
The kissing scenes w/bee and mos were so hot it made me blush and hot. It's real right? They can have all the kissing scenes but please let Mos and Best be each other first. If it doesn't then I kinda lose feeling. I always like when n'ek and p'ek get each other.
if u read the summary/ spoiler ...sorrie but i dun tink Mos and Best will be each other's first...esp. just the way Mos is acting...who would believe he's character is still fresh....and i tink it's sad for Best and i dun reallie like lakorns like tis
where the pra'ek sleeps w/ the nang'ek because he was drunk and thought she was someone else
i honestly tink tat prettie sad for nang'ek..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes KASHIE I agree that is sad for nang'ek but Mos loves Bee first... He doesn't know that she's tryna seduce him so that just so she can be a famous actress.

I feel bad for Mos though :( Poor guy.. He's getting played but doesn't even have a clue. Bee should feel pity when he doesn't love her anymore, That will serve her right :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I liked the first episode...it moved very fast! not a bad start...it does keep me wanting to watch...

if u read the summary/ spoiler ...sorrie but i dun tink Mos and Best will be each other's first...esp. just the way Mos is acting...who would believe he's character is still fresh....and i tink it's sad for Best and i dun reallie like lakorns like tis
where the pra'ek sleeps w/ the nang'ek because he was drunk and thought she was someone else
i honestly tink tat prettie sad for nang'ek..
Yeah i agree with you! I don't like that either...also I like Peung better than Best...oh well I guess I'll have to watch the whole thing to compare the two to see who wins out...though I am quite biased and like Pong and Peung so much right now!!! :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
This lakorn will probably have about 30 like NGAO ASOKE unless they extend this lakorn but for sure it will be about 30+ episodes ja.
ooohh! o_O...haha..okais! thanks! wow! i cant wait whats gonna happen later! well i do but i need more!..lol..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It doesn't matter to me since I like all of Exact newcomer actresses. They're all cute and pretty :D Have you guys seen the other new actress for exact? Her name is Wiew/View.. She's gonna be in the remake of Luerd Hong but they changed the title to Kaew Lom Petch.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It doesn't matter to me since I like all of Exact newcomer actresses. They're all cute and pretty :D Have you guys seen the other new actress for exact? Her name is Wiew/View.. She's gonna be in the remake of Luerd Hong but they changed the title to Kaew Lom Petch.

Yeah she is really pretty ^_^

maimablis

sarNie Egg
I haven't watch this lakorn yet. From reading everyone's comment n opinion i guess i'll give it a try. Wait i'm confuse bout the peung part. Is she in this superstar lakorn tooo or only the host or announcer for the winner..i'm a bit confuse rite now. N yea about the appearin before n after the pra ek n cast??? wass up with that??

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone wanna help sub this as it comes out? lmao; I'm so gonna upload this HQ too;
my websites done I jsut have to post it so I'll have more time now thats why I've been slaving at my site so I can have time to sub this lmao

so anyone? I'm willing to translate if someone can time and etc;

first episode is thursday so I'll have it translated by the end of the day so someone can time it?
-.O ngao asoke is pretty much looking ok right now since I haven't taken more episodes yet and im caught up on that

this is a hot project so hopefully someone i mean some PEOPLE can help lmao;
Do you still wanna do this ? I'm willing to help with timing & subbing!! :)

Anyway, it will take time 'cause I'll have time to do this only on weekends. Actually, I'd like to do the translation too but my English is probably too poor to do this. T_T

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Siang Riak Rawng Kong Hua Jai
(My Heart Is Calling / A Calling of My Heart)

Artist : Mos Patiparn / Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar OST

Roo Took Took Hed Pon
I know every reason

Tee Rao Mai Kuan Kob Gun
That we shouldn't be together

Tae Klai Tur Took Krang
But everytime I get near you

Kaw Mai Ard Harm Jai Wai
I can't resist.

*Took Sum Pad Tee Rao Mee
Every touching that we have

Took Na Tee Tee Rak Rao Kluan Wai
Every minute that our love moves

Tur Rub Roo Teung Jai
Do you realize my heart

Tee Chan Mob Hai Mai
That is given to you ?

**Siang Hua Jai Kaung Chan Riak Rong
My heart is calling

Hai Took Keun Mee Rao Yahng Nee
That everynight there'll be us like this

Hahk...Wa Tur Nan Kaw Roo Seuk Dee
If...you're feeling good too

Chuay Tee Kra Sib Tee Wa Meaun Gun
Please...whisper...that you're feeling the same.

Rak Tee Taung Saun Ren
Love that must be concealed

Ying Mern Kaw Ying Taung Garn
The more neglect the more need

Mai Mee Arai Gan Kwarng
Nothing obstructs

Mueah Rao Mee Gun Chai Mai
When we're together, right ?

*, **

Translated & Romanized by kate666.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
one question...is Mos having a flash back b.c when he was watching his own award show..that was this year 2008 or the thai year 2551...then it showed another award show which was two years ago 2549?...so anyone get me?