Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
aww...today's episode was cute. Now I can understand why Gun would choose his family. P'Pae wanted him to say Parn is his sister or something, but he refused...Then Parn tells him to do that too, that was such a sweet scene, also when he talks to her when she's asleep. She's risking her reputation as a young, pregnant woman for him...If I were Gun, I'd feel overwhelmed by all sorts of emotions. She'd rather stay hidden and non-existent than have him publicly take responsibility the way he's wanted to. I saw through his superstar exterior and saw how much he just wants a normal life, with someone to love and spend the rest of his life with. Now I get why he was always angry all the time, or why he was always in a bad mood...he just wanted to be happy. Like that day he saw Nate with Tee, he must've felt he lost his only chance at real happiness. But now that he has that, I'm sure he's not gonna let it go. But that's just my opinion.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
aw u analyze so deeply
It's cuz I'm an English major...and I'm going to school to get into screenwriting. I analyze everything I watch, and as a writer, I'm always looking for hidden meanings...because people don't write things just to write them. There's always a story behind the story, life lessons or hidden truths. So it's hard for me to not analyze things when I watch it. Lakorns are my favorite thing to analyze, because there are so many beautifully deep things about it. Or maybe it's just me. I have a blog where I practically go on about certain lakorns that stand out to me. You should check it out when you get a chance: www.iamsoasian.blogspot.com

Wait til Jai Rao airs...I've already expeessed my perspective on the story, and I don't even know the full story yet.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhhhhhh ur a english major lol no wonder. i look at everything from a econ perspective cause i'm a econ major lol i see i see. i like da url to ur blog lol cute. i saw today's eps and man pah pae be sayin ka in some eps and today he say khup now? LOL he funny. he call gan's mama and daddy ah too LOL when he has more white hair than dem. oh man. i like captain a lot but his laugh is so annoying in dis lakorn LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
2 PM' post='493768']
ohhhhhhhh ur a english major lol no wonder. i look at everything from a econ perspective cause i'm a econ major lol i see i see. i like da url to ur blog lol cute. i saw today's eps and man pah pae be sayin ka in some eps and today he say khup now? LOL he funny. he call gan's mama and daddy ah too LOL when he has more white hair than dem. oh man. i like captain a lot but his laugh is so annoying in dis lakorn LOL
[/quote]
Noone's uploaded it yet so I have to wait til later to watch it. The url is an inside joke, cuz my friends tell me how I'm not Asian, cuz I don't look or act like like one. They just don't know how obsessed I am wit Thai lakorns and Chinese series.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I finally saw it, and Gun's speech brought me to tears. I knew that's what he was gonna do, I just didn't know how he'd do it. That was so sweet and gentlemanly of him, one for taking responsibility for his wife and child, and two not exposing Nate's lies. I hate how she makes herself look so innocent when she's far from it. Good thing Tee isn't a better man than Gun. Nate deserves to be exposed for exactly who she is, and her reputation needs to suffer, not poor Gun's.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm late, missed 2 episodes... have to watch them soon.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn has to many scandals lol It's like, they have to quick an interview every second of their life...hahah short ones too

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
lol...so true, it almost relate to the incident of Kwan and Poo M....remember when the reporters wanted to question Kwan about the text message, she was admitted to the hospital and it was said that she is not feeling well and lost her voice...hahahha..wat a lame excuses...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yop bee in dat mask was a direct reference to kwan throwin peace signs to da paparazzi lol and another obvious one was when ohm was in dat pageant at a gay bar. dat was referring to rome :)

kwan's incident wasn't too long ago. it was last month wasn't it? i dunno i don't remember i didn't really care. i just read here and dere lol

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
haha, I totally thought about Kwan's incident too when she first just went to the hospital immediately. And then when they played tat scene of her claiming to have voice problems, it totally confirmed the shout out to Kwan's scandal.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Do they really admit you into hospitals in Thailand for fake illnesses? Really really?

How did Bancha's illness turn from a brain tumor to leukemia?
This is what I think: They originally wanted to kill off Bancha. (Cause all people in lakorn's die from brain tumors.) But maybe because there are a lot of people who like Bancha's character- they decided to let him live so they changed it to leukemia so he needs a bone marrow transplant from Gun. You can't get a brain transplant...

Remember the first scene in the first episode? Didn't Gun say something in his internal monolog about losing something precious? I think it originally meant losing his father who he never knew.

But then again- I am just guessing.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I was watching 3 Num 3 Mum when the cast was on, and the N'eks personality surprised me...I never thought Best could be so goofy, especially when she plays this quiet and weak person. I didn't think Bee would be so shy either.

Mos was hilarious, with all his secret stories...especially the one about him jumping on the car...now cuz of Mos, I love Peck Aof Ice!!!! I was watching their little singing competition, and Mos was being dramatically hilarious...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
cause of mos u love peck/aof/ice? LOL their personalities can sell demselves but it's cool lol mos ruined peck's and aof's songs though man when they was havin dat sing off. u can see aof's face when mos was trying to sing his song. look like he was screaming inside nooooooooooooo LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
cause of mos u love peck/aof/ice? LOL their personalities can sell demselves but it's cool lol mos ruined peck's and aof's songs though man when they was havin dat sing off. u can see aof's face when mos was trying to sing his song. look like he was screaming inside nooooooooooooo LOL
I said that cuz I watched that episode cuz I was searching for Mos' songs and ran across that. That's what I meant by thanks to Mos, cuz after that, I searched for Peck-Aof-Ice stuff and loved them...They do have great personalities, funny and adorable. I love their song Narak Na Love, and their cute dance moves. I haven't been that into the Thai music scene since Lift & Oil...I usually listen to singers that are also actors, i.e. Oil. But man, their voices blew me away, they're so talented and their voices blend well together. Btw, are there songs you can recommend to me? I'm already an Aof fan since I watched Thee Trakoon Song. I mean individual songs, I know their group songs, I had to watch their We Are One concert. What song are they individually well-known for?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
they are individually well known for some songs such as

Ice: Grub Ma Dai Mai, Khon Jai Ngai
Aof: Luerd Kon Gwar Narm, Yood..Mai Dai Kard Jai, Tang Tarng Larng Talu Tueng Hua Jai, Korng Tee Tur Mai Dai Ruk
Peck: Jai Nueng Kor Ruk Eak Jai Nueng Gor Jeb,

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they are individually well known for some songs such as

Ice: Grub Ma Dai Mai, Khon Jai Ngai
Aof: Luerd Kon Gwar Narm, Yood..Mai Dai Kard Jai, Tang Tarng Larng Talu Tueng Hua Jai, Korng Tee Tur Mai Dai Ruk
Peck: Jai Nueng Kor Ruk Eak Jai Nueng Gor Jeb,
Korng Tee Tur Mai Ruk na jaaaaa no "dai" in dere lol raymond_obsessed, aof just released his 4th cd last month. u should get a copy. it's gooooood :D tinah y u aint mention joot orn? dat song was #1 in thailand for 8-9 weeks lol anyway, ice released his single "i see you" already and da mv is on youtube and peck has another hit he was known for "mai mee khrai roo" he don't have many good songs though cause grammy don't give much love to him :( if u watched sawan bieng aof sang da ending theme song which is da song i mentioned earlier joot orn khorng chun yoo thee hua jai. u aint miss out on much in da music industry cause dere aren't as much talent as dere is erm garbage LOL but peck and aof are definitely worth keeping up on :) every song aof release is a hit. i just wish they would write peck better songs. i like ice too but his voice can't keep up w/ aof and peck. they're pretty funny together but ice is usually da one in da corner while peck and aof messing around lol