Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar CMs

Version 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTVnM5Pzuh8

Version 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVdSDJf8V0

Best Aticha posted on her website that they couldn't film it in time so they won't show the lakorn on July 23. T______T

(CMs said "at the end of July". They didn't indicate dates. We gotta wait some days longer....erk...erk..)

what??!?!?! noooooooo!!!!!!! :arrg:

i waited for so long!!!... :( :(

waaahhh!!!!//..so sad=[

but i guess its alright..i hope...

thanks for the link and update=D

cecilia

Staff member
so intense, i'm feeling sorry for Best already for getting all these blame from Mos ..

thank you .. i can't wait til it debut. it's okay to have delay a bit b/c if it where to air july 23, it'll interference with BJ for me lOl

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar on Gmember

Synopsis (Thai, SPOILERS WARNING) (Gosh....this is even more detailed than the Exact's one.)
http://tv.gmember.com/synopsis/detail.php?synopsis_id=8

(Try not to read it.)

Casts of Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar

Patiparn Pataweekarn as Kan (Gun)
Pootanate Hongmanop as Tee
Numthip Jongrachatawiboon as Natedao
Aticha Pongsilpipat as Parn
Nut Thephassadin Na Ayuthaya as Ohm
Pisarn Akkraseranee as Bancha
Supansa Nerngpirom as Upsorn
Chalit Ferngarom as Pe
Ranya Siyanon as Bee
Pattra Atiratkul as Ke
Surangkanang Sunthornpanawet as Jad
Santi Sombat as Loong Term

Pics pics pics!!

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
CAPS...HOT CAPS!!

From Darastory 19.07.08

Gosh...look at his eyes. Mos's never played this kind of role before. TOO HOT!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx for the pichas..can't wait for the drama...but my heart is set soley on Ngao Asok...so i wanna hold onto tat lakorn for as long as possible..why can't they air these two lakorns at different time... -_-

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh oh, mos looks like a pervert in this one! with what girl does it have a willing? this caps are just hot!!! i want scene like this between monthai and bpee!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol jenna..now dun get tis thread and the NA thread mess up...i dunno it's gonna take a lot for me to like Best...i'll just probably try to find bad in anything she does in this lakorn....too bias...

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
While you girls wanna hold on to Ngao Asoke, I wanna watch this so badly now. :lmao:

Exact is playing with us or something for that they keep launching these teasers, WHILE THEY AREN'T READY TO AIR IT YET. Grkkkkkkkk... :arrg:

Stop launching newer scenes then!!! EXACT!!!!!!! :spin:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
While you girls wanna hold on to Ngao Asoke, I wanna watch this so badly now. :lmao:

Exact is playing with us or something for that they keep launching these teasers, WHILE THEY AREN'T READY TO AIR IT YET. Grkkkkkkkk... :arrg:

Stop launching newer scenes then!!! EXACT!!!!!!! :spin:
it seems have an interesting scene