Kwan Usamanee

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
who cares if she's hmong,thai,mon whatever she is.

she is kwan usamanee. :p and she's a talented actress.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
hahahaha, lol i jsut found out from nu_kwanz that Kwan is mixed with hmong and some other cultures! its really cool & amazing how she's mixed with hmong and otha cultures, lol ^_^

oo for reals?!?!..i looove her..haha..shes sooo freaken pretty

kry*star

sarNie Adult
Hmong has always been Hmong and called theirselves HMONG... in fact, they didn't change thier name when they migrated west or to any other parts of the world. our parents and grand/great/parents told our race HMONG when they entered these countires. that's why we're we all call us HMONG and not X or Y.

MIAO, not meow like a cat, is a derogatory term towards the/many Hmong people which the Chinese called us. Just like when we call Mexicans and Latinos noob taum??? or African Americans khej dub??? them don’t be go calling them khej dub.

How is she part English and Libya because her parents sure don't look like it... she looks different from her parents. Was she adopted?
no, kwan isn't adopted, nor is her elder sister...

she's a thai actress..

some people say she hmong.. but who knows.. i doubt she hmong though..
i didn't know so many people weren't aware that kwan was mixed with five ethnicities...kwan is a mixed Thai actress who happens to have a fraction of hmong blood in her...but yes, she has hmong blood, that part is general knowledge...the argument, i believe, rests in whether or not people would consider her hmong due to the fact that she only possesses a small fraction of hmong lineage...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
its kool that shes hmong n all .. i still like her no matter wat xp .. muahaha.. haha ...

kry*star .. i agree with u on this.. "MIAO, not meow like a cat, is a derogatory term towards the/many Hmong people which the Chinese called us. Just like when we call Mexicans and Latinos noob taum??? or African Americans khej dub??? them don’t be go calling them khej dub."

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
no, kwan isn't adopted, nor is her elder sister...
i didn't know so many people weren't aware that kwan was mixed with five ethnicities...kwan is a mixed Thai actress who happens to have a fraction of hmong blood in her...but yes, she has hmong blood, that part is general knowledge...the argument, i believe, rests in whether or not people would consider her hmong due to the fact that she only possesses a small fraction of hmong lineage...
I don't know if she is Hmong or not but I think it's really up to her if she knowledge that she is Hmong... If she doesn't knowledge that she is Hmong that she is not...

Like Pinky she have many mixer including Cambodia, Bakin, Indian, English and so on...

It only matter what they say they are.. Not what we think that are or not....

To me... I have to heard it from her mouth to believe it that she is Hmong.. So far from all her interview that I got a hold on.. She didn't mention she is HMONG....

Going back to the Hmong and Miew.... In Laos there are a group that call themself "Miow" but after they leave the countries they are Hmong.. Like I am "Kar" or "Lao Teng" which is not Laotian but I call myself Laos because it is known better that way... Where would anyone get the name from if it hasn't been used toward and ethnic....or group....

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
COOL
but i bet she knows nothing about hmong>_<

She knoes nothing about Hmong because she is not Hmong! Gosh! Stop taking thai celebs and then saying that they are something that they are not!!!! Just like the magazine on pg 1 or 2 it clearly says that she is not Hmong because no one in her family tree is Hmong.... Mon is not Hmong either! this is getting really retarted!!!!!!!! I know it's sounds cool to have Kwan as a representation of another Hmong actress in Thailand but, taking her from the Thai community and switching her race or adding her race doesn't count. If she doens't acknowledge it then she's not! So what ever proof there is that she is Hmong bring it on! then I will except! but if it is not a legitimate proof either from her mouth or sooo on! stop this alligation. please~

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
She knoes nothing about Hmong because she is not Hmong! Gosh! Stop taking thai celebs and then saying that they are something that they are not!!!! Just like the magazine on pg 1 or 2 it clearly says that she is not Hmong because no one in her family tree is Hmong.... Mon is not Hmong either! this is getting really retarted!!!!!!!! I know it's sounds cool to have Kwan as a representation of another Hmong actress in Thailand but, taking her from the Thai community and switching her race or adding her race doesn't count. If she doens't acknowledge it then she's not! So what ever proof there is that she is Hmong bring it on! then I will except! but if it is not a legitimate proof either from her mouth or sooo on! stop this alligation. please~

why are you getting angry?
you don't have to believe everything you read in here.
someone probably misunderstood this whole.. "kwan is hmong"
calm down.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
why are you getting angry?
you don't have to believe everything you read in here.
someone probably misunderstood this whole.. "kwan is hmong"
calm down.

I'm not getting angry! it's just that people keep on saying the same thing over and over and over about this stupid issue of Kwan being Hmong! It is very irritating! I mean! If you read from the beginning you can clearly tell that she isn't and people are still saying it. I"m sorry if i sound mad! but hey! i like to prove people wrong when i know I'm right! Who isn't!