Kwan Usamanee

L

lalalek

Man, I dunno if she is hmong k....when i heard this, it was kinda hard to believe!!!!! but here are some pictures of Kwan (credited to Orginal Uploaders)

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
i see no homg in her T_T.... r u guy sure she's hmong... or maybe its just rumour (lub paj lub chua) whatever that spell *=)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
something i found at cute kwan usamanee

Name: Usamanee Waitayanont
Nickname: Kwan
Birthday: March 3, 1988
Birthplace: Bankok, Thailand
Nationality: Thai, English, Libya, India, British & Hmong :unsure:
Height: 169cm.
Weight: 49kg.
Brother/sister: 1 big sister, name Keaw
Career: Actress and Model
Color: Pink
Music: Pop
Hobbies: Cook
Favorite food: Rice with Pra tu(thai fish) with Gran Jed (Thai Soup, mildly seasoned soup), Thai salad (Som tum pra ra), and this kind of fish call Pra Hee Ma

Education:
1st-4th grade study at Ta Nom Pit Wit Ta Yaa School
Then study at Mae Pra Faa Dti Maa School
7th-11th grade study at Ba Di Not Day Chaa

Currently study 12th grade at Mae Pra Faa Dti Maa School

Future study: Kwan want to study Business but probably going to study in pubic college cus her grade isn't that good, 2.70
Kwan also want to study language in Mae Pra Faa Dti Maa School and might transfer to Abac

Future Work: Kwan loves to act but in the other hand this job wont least forever so, Kwan wants to do something on Tour, maybe do a Hotel..

Lakorn/Movies:
Koon Chaang Choon Paen w/???
Keu Hat Taa Krong Pi-Pop w/???
Naam Sor Saai w/???
Jao Nai Wai Kratao w/ Aon
Neung Faa Lang Kaa Dieow w/???
Kay Ma Rin In Ti Raa w/???
Sao Noi Nai Ta-Kieng Kaew w/Noy, Poo, Tle
Kep Jai Wai Hai Gun Puer Won Kong Rao w/Big
Oak Torranee w/Kade
www.Khunya.com w/????
Mae Khun Toon Hua w/Cee

Upcoming Lakorn:
Tawan Ching plab w/ Kade

~ if she is hmong, i'm surprised she claim she hmong cause some people who are hmong 1001% don't even claim they hmong..:)

i think she hmong for real..

Thai + English + Libya + Hmong = Cute Kwan

pic of kwan.. mom and dad..

Fearless

sarNie Adult
How is she part English and Libya because her parents sure don't look like it... she looks different from her parents. Was she adopted?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Fearless said:
How is she part English and Libya because her parents sure don't look like it... she looks different from her parents. Was she adopted?
[post="102786"][/post]​
i have no clue.. that's what i was thinking? Was she adopted?
i mean look at her parents..
:unsure:

i don't know.. that's what people said on cute kwan usamanee... :sweat:

L

lalalek

Well her dad looks mix but the thing is lol...she looks mixer!!!! I don't know if she is adopted, but the thing is, where does Hmong come into her?? ahhh....maybe everyone is mix and they don't know it...you know, i just think that asian's is asians...no difference to me...lol.....we all just want to label ourselves that's all..lol!!! :lmao: :lol: :loool:

I dunno if i really believe the info that is given out in the Kwan Usamanee forum....i read some of the other stuff and it just wasn't true all the way!!! ;)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
cecilia said:
she does have that BRENDA Song look to her too...

[post="31770"][/post]​
hehehe...this is so funny...there's a Brenda Song look out there? hehehehe...i thought she was korean at first w/ the "Song" last name...hehehe...so do we all have Brenda Song looks then...hehehe..jk..that's funny though...

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
nkaujhmooblauj said:
she's not hmong. she just has some hmong blood in her if her grandma was half hmong. that doesn't mean she's automatically hmong.
[post="103882"][/post]​

i agree ^___^
b/s she's 1/4 hmong rite...or mayb even lesser LOL XD
who noes rite...bu u guys did sai she never mention she was hmong
so there is a fair chance this is another jet li rumor ^___^"

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hnubci said:
i don't know who that is.. but it sound wierd ..
[post="108440"][/post]​
she's a thai actress..

some people say she hmong.. but who knows.. i doubt she hmong though..

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
okay! this has been a reacurring question, is Kwan Usamanee Hmong? I want to clarify that she is not hmong! As someone who is mix with Thai and who can read thai tell you that it said, Great GrandFather> English, Great Grandma> Thai -English, Grandfather> English , Grandmother> Thai-Mon. This is where you can get confused and think that it's written as Hmong. But clearly it's not! Mon is upper north of Thai. No where near or close to Hmong. My grandfather said and don't get mad at me, Hmong was not always Hmong. They were known for being the Meow, until they immigrated to America in change to Hmong. So, Mon is not Hmong. Which means Kwan Usamanee is NOT Hmong!

And Thai spelling for Mon and Hmong is totally different! So, right source but wrong interpretation

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hmm.... what's the big deal though? Does it lower her status as a good actress if she is in fact Hmong? I don't see it so surprising if a Thai actress or actor turned out to be Lao or Hmong.. that doesn't make them less talented.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
It does't lower her status if she was indeed Hmong or not but in this case she is not Hmong. There are some famous Laotion who are Thai star, like Alexandra B. She is indeed Laos- Bulgeria. SHe is a singer in Laos and is famous in Thailand for her music and as a Thai- Laos Actress! Not just that but she become one of the Thailand N'ake in both of her Thailand broadcasted lakorn. It doesn't lower your status, it's just to let people know and stop assuming that Kwan Usamanee is Hmong when she is clearly not! And with the posted articles about who are ancestors are, people still say that she's Hmong when in clear they wrote Mon. Not Hmong. Just like Pinky, Aum girlfriend, she is also mix and one of her ancestors are MOn, and please don't go and say that Pinky is Hmong now! Mon and Hmong are not the same! Mon is a little town area in Thailand! Not Hmong!