Kwan Usamanee (LEMONADE vol. 4 no. 84 September 2014)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
Kwan's eyes are so pretty. She looks like a foreigner though. Is she mixed??
Kwan is wearing contact lenses in this photoshoot so it's not her real eye color. I thought she was mixed also but apparently she's Thai with a mixture of another Asian: Hmong or Chinese which explains her light complexion. Her father is a Thai man with foreign features so she came out looking foreign when she's not. Lol. A lot of people on AF are saying she is so let me do some research and come back to update you. Haha.

According to her Thai Wiki, she's part English while her mother is Thai and some kind of Muslim. Well there you go. She is mixed. Haha. Apparently her grandma is Thai mixed with English while her grandfather is part Persian. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Kwan is wearing contact lenses in this photoshoot so it's not her real eye color. I thought she was mixed also but apparently she's Thai with a mixture of another Asian: Hmong or Chinese which explains her light complexion. Her father is a Thai man with foreign features so she came out looking foreign when she's not. Lol. A lot of people on AF are saying she is so let me do some research and come back to update you. Haha.

According to her Thai Wiki, she's part English while her mother is Thai and some kind of Muslim. Well there you go. She is mixed. Haha. Apparently her grandma is Thai mixed with English while her grandfather is part Persian. 
Ah, I see. Thank you. :) I was shocked when you said she's half Hmong. She does not look Hmong at all. Haha.