Kwan and Pancake

Who is the better Nang'ek; Kwan or Pan?

• Total voters

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I know that there are a lot of Pan fans out there, but in my opinion Kwan is better ka :) Acting wise, Kwan is much more talented. I was never into any of Pan's lakorns and still not...who agrees with me?!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
In my opinion,
I like Pancake, she's alright. I love her acting in Liem Petch Karat.
Although, I love Kwan more, she's pretty, has great acting skills, && I just love her ^^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
They're both pretty but i personally LOVE kwan more.
Yeah so what if she has so many scandals and all. Not everyone is perfect.
We're all the same. We have our goods and our bads.
But yeah....Kwan FTW! :D eehehehhe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I like both girls but I love Pancake more.....

with the looks, their unique i different ways since kwan is luk krueng and pancake is some what the thai/chinese looking one.....

anywho why kwan and pancake...why not min and kwan....lol

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Or why not Pancake and Min poll. Who could act ing better???? :coverlaf:

If someone do a poll Kwan and Min who better n'eak??? For me I don't think Min in the same level as Kwan no offend

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
Acting wise: Kwan
Beauty wise: Kwan
so Kwan FTW..

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I know that there are a lot of Pan fans out there, but in my opinion Kwan is better ka :) Acting wise, Kwan is much more talented. I was never into any of Pan's lakorns and still not...who agrees with me?!!!
KWAN...Not a fan of Pancake face...sorry fans:whatever:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
They're both pretty but i personally LOVE kwan more.
Yeah so what if she has so many scandals and all. Not everyone is perfect.
We're all the same. We have our goods and our bads.
But yeah....Kwan FTW! :D eehehehhe
I soo agree..Kwan has a lot of scandals but so what?
That never stopped me from liking her lol
Plus im sure Pancake still has beef with Kwan but its thee w.e.
MHM most def. KWAN FTW! :yahoo:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
In my opinion,
I like Pancake, she's alright. I love her acting in Liem Petch Karat.
Although, I love Kwan more, she's pretty, has great acting skills, && I just love her ^^
the first lakorn i saw her in was with Weir..
i thought she was okay..but after awhilee ehh..
her lakorns doesn't interest me :)
KWAN ALWAYS! :dance1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

If someone do a poll Kwan and Min who better n'eak??? For me I don't think Min in the same level as Kwan no offend
to be Kwan is a better actress, Nang'ek ka.
Of course because Min came after Kwan :)
Min is really beautiful and her acting is decent but
Kwan all thee way ka.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
my lovely aka kwan of course! she acts better and she's just lovely. sorry for pancake's fans but i'm still upset that with her 3 lakorns by year she still can't act!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Kwan: is lukrung looking, Actingwise is good, has good emotional when acting.
Pancake: Thai/chinese looking, Actingwise not so good, just plain, not cute
Min: Thai/Asian looking, has a better acting skills even though she's just a newbie, her looks can be modifies into different looks which I like than Kwan and Pan....love her with Om...

fun

Expired Sarnie
pancake because this poll is not about who you like more or who has more talent. therefore it isn't specify i would go with their looks. when you define a nang ek in thai- she's one of those prim and proper female who is very thai oriented looking. pancake is closer to the everyday thai girl authentic look, therefore she makes a better nang ek model.

acting wise, i say neither are better than one another but kwan has the upper hand. she's able to display a few emotions that pancake cannot achieve showing on screen. so in this case i would go with kwan. she debuted as an actress, she had been in it longer while pancake was picked from the street and won one of thailand show similar to american next top model and thrown into the acting world therefore acting is not her priority.

TikOil

sarNie Egg

sorry I answer to the wrong person... But anyway P'Kwan is beat both of them!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i actually LOVE KWAN.. it's kinda obvious lol..
but pancake grew onto me too but..
there's always this kwan vs. pan.. etc..

but anyways.. my reasons for picking kwan.
like the others stated.. she does have the upperhand in acting.. even though it's not the greatest, you can see her improvement throughout each lakorn.

and to compare kwan & min.. uhh.. i'd still pick kwan.. min just barely started out but grew to stardom fast.. i like her but she's getting too popular.. i like my daras starting off slow and gradually develop to n''ek status etc.. unless i really really like the daras lol..