Kulurb See Dum

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
mean mean charkrit!! poor mew!! after reading the summery!! i feel like i wanna kill chakrit!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
tangmoe said:
mean mean charkrit!! poor mew!! after reading the summery!! i feel like i wanna kill chakrit!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
[post="4375"][/post]​
LOL!!! Nong Moe ^_^

S

sunflower

tangmoe said:
[post="4375"][/post]​

he will have to do something really GREAT for lalita to forgive him, right? lol... from reading the summary at ch.3...

continue reading if you want to know the spoils that ch.3 wrote---->

translated by sunflower :p lalita will get out of jail and go on a revenge rampage with chakrit's help or something like that, supposedly chakrit takes her in after she is released from jail.. cindy thinks that chakrit is seeing jensuda.. kun's sister as in a boyfriend/girlfriend way so she will tell her brother to take care of jensuda... the asshole ends up raping jensuda.. and she gets pregnant... chakrit feels bad for her and will take responsibility as the dad... but chakrit will also be forced to marry cindy.. on the wedding day.. jensuda will take a 'pruong reed' (those flowers they have at funerals) to the wedding... so cindy will get mad and shoots jensuda.. i believe jensuda dies. and chakrit kinda dumps cindy.. cindy isn't in trouble because of the dad's help... cindy becomes heart broken and starts to see other men.. and ends up sleeping with another guy.. his wife gets mad and takes those acid water thing and destroys cindy's face.. she gets depressed and kills herself... than songe-tom's son falls in love with lalita... she pretends to be those dances at the club... and make him fall for her.. and than dumps him making him heart broken... and also cuts off his thing... making him go crazy and kills himself... than the most surprising thing happens... lalita's mom appears! she isn't dead? :blink:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
sunflower said:
he will have to do something really GREAT for lalita to forgive him, right? lol... from reading the summary at ch.3...

continue reading if you want to know the spoils that ch.3 wrote---->
[post="4428"][/post]​
yups yups he has to do something GREAT!! GREAT!! BEYOND THIS WORLD!!to get mew to forgive him!! ahahahahaha

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww wow..after readin everyones posts...shiet this lakorn sounds soo good!i havent seen mew in a lakorn since...god knows wen lolz...but im goin to the summary section jus to check it out!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
the lakorn sounds interesting..but tooo serious for meeh. Im more into love type of things. or pure action.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dang, this storyline sounds so good! it's more original than some of the other lakorns that have been comin' out lately. :rolleyes:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i watch the first epi and its alright....chakrit look very cute in this lakorn....and yeah it was mean if him to backstab mew but....oh well i guess that is what makes it good....anywase i think sadly chakrit and mew may just end up together cause they are on the cover and not the other dude...allthough mew and the other dude looks better together...but i dont know.....just my guess....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I watched the first episode and I like it. It's REALLY different from any other lakorn I've ever watched. It makes you think...

tinah

sarNie Coma
when will mew get release from jail..i know she will get release when she saves someone so they free her..i read it from thaidramafan but dont really remember..but yeh and she goes to stay with charkrit at his condo..cuz she got no where else to stay..but hes the one that trick her..i hate him in this lakorn..i wish mew ends up with his friend..chakrit just seem too mean..he dont even care he made mew go to jail

kels

yep, as much as I hate mew falling for the one who betrayed her.....I think Chakrit is the pe'ek. gggrrr....he better make up for it

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah but falling for the one that betrayed you? Now that's angst. I'm surprised they didn't make it so that Mew didn't realize Chakrit betrays her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i liek chakrit's friend..hes nice and its cuz the dimples too :D looks so cute on him i just want to squeeze his cheeks

dee

sarNie Egg
the episode that i watch up to on doozija is when she just got out of prison; so it should be good from there....i think is lakorn is good...kinda like a change for thai entertainment....cause I don't really see any lakorn like this before...and of course with Off PongPat being the director...the lakorn ought to be good.... B)