Kullanat Preeyawat's lakorn

mokka

sarNie Adult
Hi, I was wondering if anyone know the title of her lakorn. Here is a bit of the summary.

She was from a village or country side. And when her father die, her father asked the pe'ek to take care of Namfon. And they were somewhat married. The pe'ek was very old and Namfon was young. Therefore, he didn't really want to marry her, but he did it because he promised her father. He took her to his house and they slept in separate room.

At the end, Namfon was pregnant with his child and they were planning to get divorce because he liked someone else, but that woman didn't want to marry him because she found out that Namfon was pregnant... its a happy ending.

if anyone know that would be great...thanks much

calla

sarNie Adult
yeap..Kularp Rai Na is the tittle. :)
p'ek was Tu Napon (director from pao jing jong)

i remember watched this lakorn and i really don't like the p'ek cause he's really old. but its a good lakorn...so i forced myself to watched til the end. :D

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Oh I sort of remember the lakorn. Was it Namfon's first one as a n'ek? I didn't like it at the time because I thought PJJ was way too old for Namfon.

I forgot the ending. Did he love her at the end? I didn't think it was fair to either Namfon or Preeyanuch how he was treating them.

mia07

Introvert
Does anyone have or know where I can get the lakorn she did with Supakorn Kitsuwon as Mae Nak?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Actually it was Kularb Tee Rai Nam, everyone forgot the Tee part :lol: