Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A lot of new faces in here. I don't know most fof them besides the older gen.

Matts so pretty and mature looking with straight hair. She ruin a beautiful wedding though lol its gonna be all eyes on her

Thanks dancy
Those new face girls are from the Ch3 Girl Talkshow 'Strawberry Cheesecake'.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yeah, that guy does look like Rome. But I think he's cuter than Rome Umm...Matt doesn't need to look any more mature than she already has. LOL. The way Grate looks at that knife is funny to me. I guess, he was trying to figure out if the blood is real or not. Matt is just all wrong for trying to hurt herself at the wedding of all places.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the photos^^ Matt looks so old in some angles. Just a couple more days! WOOT! Hehe.

The bags under her eyes makes her look old, not to add she looks so tired in most of the pictures I've seen of her. Like in Kuan Kamathep I thought some of the pics she looks older than ususal. The only time that she looks really young was when she starred in with Kong. The very long hair and bang was so pretty on her. And after that, the girl looks like she doesn't get any sleep. Still like her though. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
she only have 1 lakorn per year but she look so tired. i guess it could be from school too
Matt looks older than Gale despite Matt is alot younger in age. Gale looks pretty no matter if she is long hair or the
short hairdo when i saw the picture of Au and Gale they aren't look that bad cos Au figure is still young and handsome
for his age i have notice Gale looks half she looks Thai/Chinese but her eyes isn't small like those Asian Chinese and
she some how look quite abit mix with European. And wow seriously Au and Great they both can pass as brothers except Au
has more lighter skin. Just 2 days left. :dance1:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LMFAO I LOVE WHAT YOU'VE JUST SAID
and if n'ek ever thinks of poisoning someone it will only be her trying to poison p'ek lol
lol you know what i mean!! hahaha it's always n'ek trying to get back at p'ek or escape him after he's kidnapped her or something

holy moly! blood at the wedding, i was not expecting THAT! where was i??\

thanks for the pictures! augh! Great holding a knife!

Merit

sarNie Adult
My computer is probably telling me to go to sleep, it just won't let me post. So, trying again. lol

Tinah, I think somehow Matt managed to look tired most of the time. :)

Alice...I think Au/Grate can past as siblings. Grate, has got a chubby face. Or shall I say, just a tad more meat on him. He's cute though. I really like the picture of Au/Gale at the wedding. It's so pretty. Gale looks like a doll in that dress. Too bad, Matt has to ruined it. Such drama for a day that's suppose to be about celebration. Oh, gosh, can't wait for it to air.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Matt looks stunning in that dress. I am so happy this lakorn will be airing soon. I like all the cast, this is going to be intense and really interesting. Man before I didn't know who Gale was but I really like her already. She fits her character perfectly. I can already see that Gale and Au is going to love eachother so much in this lakorn. Love all the couples I wouldn't want any one of them to be alone in the end. It's almost here!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My computer is probably telling me to go to sleep, it just won't let me post. So, trying again. lol

Tinah, I think somehow Matt managed to look tired most of the time. :)

Alice...I think Au/Grate can past as siblings. Grate, has got a chubby face. Or shall I say, just a tad more meat on him. He's cute though. I really like the picture of Au/Gale at the wedding. It's so pretty. Gale looks like a doll in that dress. Too bad, Matt has to ruined it. Such drama for a day that's suppose to be about celebration. Oh, gosh, can't wait for it to air.
yeah they both can be sibling but Great does have more meat on him and some how now Au has lose bit of weight but both
have cute smile and tall muscular its like Great his the younger version of Au, wow Matt character is scary psycho and
Great isn't pleased what Matt did on his beloved sis wedding.
just compare them with 2 pictures i posted

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm going to try and get my homework done tomorrow and frday so I will have time to watch this lakorn. Almost here!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm going to try and get my homework done tomorrow and frday so I will have time to watch this lakorn. Almost here!!!
Yeah good idea get it done on time so u would have free time for the weekend to watch Matt the wedding crasher. Like
me I've got my college assessment but it won't due that fast another 2 weeks only has to be done so i do bit by bit each day.
Tonight i won't be able to sleep.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice for the pics. I like Grate's pic next to Au. He looks youthful there.
I'll post some more next time if u wanna see more of Au and Great. I love the e-card wallpaper while i was doing cut and paste
and post it up. :wub:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah good idea get it done on time so u would have free time for the weekend to watch Matt the wedding crasher. Like
me I've got my college assessment but it won't due that fast another 2 weeks only has to be done so i do bit by bit each day.
Tonight i won't be able to sleep.
Lol thanks for your advice. Oh I know I have college assignment too. I got a midterm coming up really soon. I need to get going but I find myself coming back to this page again and again. I don't want to miss out on anything. Oh Alice your luckier than me. That's smart though to do it bit by bit. My teacher makes me turn in the assignment the next day. Well anyways I am excited and cant wait cant wait. The first episode going to be intense.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ lol i thought he was soooo cute when i first watched him in the one with Chom! his dark skin and all!

man hearing the talk about homework makes me feel so guilty!