Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL...I don't think Grate is going to go easy on Matt since there is a lot of fighting between them. I'm sure Grate loves his sister very much and would do a whole lot to secure her happiness with her husband. Oh, remember there's a picture of Grate punching Au..and it was the same outfit that Matt slap Grate.

Yes, going to be a lot of fun watching them. And the fact that Matt is going to be so outrageously fiesty is even better. The rai isn't even a match for her. The only person that can go up against Matt and perhaps when is Grate. And that's not saying a lot because he's going to fall in love with her. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL...I don't think Grate is going to go easy on Matt since there is a lot of fighting between them. I'm sure Grate loves his sister very much and would do a whole lot to secure her happiness with her husband. Oh, remember there's a picture of Grate punching Au..and it was the same outfit that Matt slap Grate.

Yes, going to be a lot of fun watching them. And the fact that Matt is going to be so outrageously fiesty is even better. The rai isn't even a match for her. The only person that can go up against Matt and perhaps when is Grate. And that's not saying a lot because he's going to fall in love with her. :coverlaf:
Yeah i notice the two guys are wearing the same shirt and even the wedding Great also dress like Au as well there must be
something like they're both related in real life when they not playing lakorn. Notice both Matt and Gale will do lots of
hard work with their teary part I'm not sure whether Matt will suffer mental illness like depression what things she did
to destroy her dad's love life and Great is probably revenging her but later turn to love her. And i don't think the wedding
will start on the first few episode might be the middle cos Matt/Gale friendship still going but something just tear apart
and also Gale is pregnant with Au I'm scared of miscarriage cos that happen Matt did horrible thing to her friend and the
child that has the same blood from her father.

little

sarNie Adult
gale is not poor at all by the teaser great have a resort. how he was telling his workers if any 1 of u guys take this lady to the land then dont come back and work for my resort. it's the scene when they were at the boat/beach. we've waited months after months for this to air then when 2 weeks come it seem any further miss matt since kuan gummated

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i notice the two guys are wearing the same shirt and even the wedding Great also dress like Au as well there must be
something like they're both related in real life when they not playing lakorn. Notice both Matt and Gale will do lots of
hard work with their teary part I'm not sure whether Matt will suffer mental illness like depression what things she did
to destroy her dad's love life and Great is probably revenging her but later turn to love her. And i don't think the wedding
will start on the first few episode might be the middle cos Matt/Gale friendship still going but something just tear apart
and also Gale is pregnant with Au I'm scared of miscarriage cos that happen Matt did horrible thing to her friend and the
child that has the same blood from her father.
Oh dear, Please don't tell me that will happen about the miscarriage with Gale b/c of Matt! :eyetwitch: I dislike anything that has to do with miscarriage since it breaks my heart badly.. >.< :thumbdown: I'm probably going to hate Matt character alot in here, she seem really rai and so crazy! Let's just hope she doesn't go overboard but so far it looks good from BTS and teasers. 555+++

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh dear, Please don't tell me that will happen about the miscarriage with Gale b/c of Matt! :eyetwitch: I dislike anything that has to do with miscarriage since it breaks my heart badly.. >.< :thumbdown: I'm probably going to hate Matt character alot in here, she seem really rai and so crazy! Let's just hope she doesn't go overboard but so far it looks good from BTS and teasers. 555+++
Yeah dear Bliss I'm scared as much as u do too but we both just cross fingers so Gale and her baby is safe side but sure Great
won't let Matt hurt his sister and his niece/nephew cos if miscarriage happens then Matt is very cruel and commit a crime
to her friend and her dad's wife/stepmom. And Au will stay strong to protect his wife cos he think his daughter isn't
a good manner thats why he slap her in the teaser and what she did isn't right either. :yes:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah dear Bliss I'm scared as much as u do too but we both just cross fingers so Gale and her baby is safe side but sure Great
won't let Matt hurt his sister and his niece/nephew cos if miscarriage happens then Matt is very cruel and commit a crime
to her friend and her dad's wife/stepmom. And Au will stay strong to protect his wife cos he think his daughter isn't
a good manner thats why he slap her in the teaser and what she did isn't right either. :yes:
I hope so too^^ LOL, they don't need a nang rai for this lakorn. It's already enough with Matt being rai and crazy! Matt's role looks like a wise young women but actually she isn't. >.<

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder will there be a kidnap scene :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope so too^^ LOL, they don't need a nang rai for this lakorn. It's already enough with Matt being rai and crazy! Matt's role looks like a wise young women but actually she isn't. >.<
Jane Jensuda is the nang'rai ja in away of Great and Matt love.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder will there be a kidnap scene :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:
There is from the teaser, Great carry Matt and shove her in the car and she kick him with her heels. :highfive: All the couple
love story is so interesting, there is hate, jealousy, sad, romantic, funny, married have babies this like a mix genre
combine together. :toast:

Merit

sarNie Adult
gale is not poor at all by the teaser great have a resort. how he was telling his workers if any 1 of u guys take this lady to the land then dont come back and work for my resort. it's the scene when they were at the boat/beach. we've waited months after months for this to air then when 2 weeks come it seem any further miss matt since kuan gummated

Well, if Gale is not poor then she married Au because she loves him. I don't know, falling in love with your best friend's dad is uncomfortable considering Gale and Matt is about the same age. How do you call your best friend mom?

Jane suppose to be Rai in here, but Matt is probably even more Rai than her. Because one BTS Matt was throwing food at Jane. So, I don't think in terms of being Rai Jane is going to beat Matt. lol. The only person that is able to control Matt a bit is Grate. Though, she is not going down without a fight. She was kicking, slapping and I'm sure the part where someone threw wine in Grate's face was Matt too. :coverlaf:

This lakorn has a very high potential of a R scene. Two strong headed people fighting a war and one of them is going to lose. I'm going to say it's Matt.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Two strong headed people fighting a war and one of them is going to lose. I'm going to say it's Matt.
No doubt! LOL. I understand the situation Matt is going through in this lakorn but she's at an age where she should be understanding.

Merit

sarNie Adult
No doubt! LOL. I understand the situation Matt is going through in this lakorn but she's at an age where she should be understanding.

I think her judgement is clouded by the "only child syndrome". After her mom died she has always been the "one" to her dad. Getting all his attention and everything she wanted was hers to have. Then, came her best friend which she wanted Gale to only be that. It is a life changing situation to once have your very good friend as that then to have to change everything and call her mom. Awkward isn't it? Matt will more than likely be a spoiled girl so age might just be a number to her. She probably has that entitled attitude.lol

I sympathize with her on that part, but if she goes out her way to hurt Gale physically then I don't mind Grate being a meanie to her. If she thinks she's good enough to hurt Gale than Grate should very well be good enough to return the favor. :coverlaf:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Jane Jensuda is the nang'rai, she said so herself. shes probaly those sneaky n'rai who try to act nice but really she does things behind peoples back. especially since Matt tends to show her angry side alot so thats a easy way for Jane to get at her

by the way, is there gonna be a bad guy or someone who likes matt? thats how the misunderstanding usually happen

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tinah I'm not sure if they have a bad guy but we will find out the opening credit on 11-03-2011. I wouldn't have a clue
what the ending of this will be like the prediction is very harder :nailbiter: than those other old lakorn that i use to take a guess
at it. They said that this lakorn there will be lots of family drama and nam-nao at the same time. Oh one thing Tinah i
wanna ask u, is this a remake? Yeah Jane she is like a two face person.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^alice, its not a remake. i did seen todays clip and it showed a boy standing next to matt. he look pretty young..maybe around her age. i guess he might be the guy who likes her

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thank god it isn't any of those remake these days. Hope Gale she won't have a miscarriage cos i wanna see the baby :baby-scene-pop-corn: to make it even more better Matt should be pregnant too so we can see all their kids running and i want
this to have a sequel I'm tiring of other sequel but i wouldn't mind if this have part 2. :thumbsup:

Merit

sarNie Adult
^^alice, its not a remake. i did seen todays clip and it showed a boy standing next to matt. he look pretty young..maybe around her age. i guess he might be the guy who likes her

Tinah, I know which boy you are talking about but I can't put a name to his face. He was rumored to be in the upcoming lakorn a while...the lakorn with 3 couples but I guess his name got dropped from there. It would be more interesting if there's a guy after Matt. Oh, I hate those two face kind of Rai. They are the most annoying ones.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Tinah, I know which boy you are talking about but I can't put a name to his face. He was rumored to be in the upcoming lakorn a while...the lakorn with 3 couples but I guess his name got dropped from there. It would be more interesting if there's a guy after Matt. Oh, I hate those two face kind of Rai. They are the most annoying ones.
Oh I think I know who you're talking about. But I forgot his name too. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I think I know who you're talking about. But I forgot his name too. LOL.
Yeah i think know what he looks like but can't figure out his name, is it that Kane guy is rumor in 3 num neur tong i maybe
wrong. Oh i can't wait till the 11th March i know that i won't be able to sleep and waiting for 7th March Dome and Ploy.