Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so cross with Ch3 by using those so much time just to air the damn out of the way and don't make us pray every
time. :annoyed:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh you can watch matt/grates new movie here! atleast theres something for us to see of theirs while waiting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raugbok52Gs
credit to kisskeepintouch

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:thanks: very much Tinah guess I'm starting to counting the days until it gets to January.

ahh you can watch matt/grates new movie here! atleast theres something for us to see of theirs while waiting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raugbok52Gs
credit to kisskeepintouch
Was this a short movie on television or a theatre movie?

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tinah for the video. The movie was corny. LOL.

Great/Matt does look awfully good together onscreen. Now, I am more anxious to see the lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey Merit its 9 days left till January :phew: hope some updates will desperately pop up just like Wan Jai :ghehe:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hey Merit its 9 days left till January :phew: hope some updates will desperately pop up just like Wan Jai :ghehe:

Hey Alice,

I don't think we will have anything on this if it's not airing the next batch. If it's the second round of lakorns then maybe mid year. It would suck if that's the case. The movie they have together was really not that good. LOL. Why does Matt always accept the comedy type. She has more talent than that. :scratchhead2:

I think their lakorn is not purely drama either. She did mentioned a romantic comedy. But hopefully, it's a mixture of both. A little comedy with a little drama could be a recipe for better lakorn. Anyways, I do hope there is news on this soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
finally news on this lakorn! but i dont think its anything though. matt looked really beautiful in the pic. her eyes glow

http://www.daradaily.com/news/26036/%22%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%97%22%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99..%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99/

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think their lakorn will be romantic comedy between Great and Matt bickering, and the romantic drama will got
to deal with Au and Gale couple, there is a challenging role but sure they're pull it very well.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this. Maybe it's just me, but I think Great has a sexy and sweet voice! I really liked him in his lakorn with Chompoo. Now I'm extremely excited the one with Matt. They both seem like they get along very well...

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tinah for the pic. Yes, Matt does look pretty there. Her eyes glows and since Great is darker than she is it makes her skin stands out more. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why they just had only one couple on the picture, they should had put 2 couples wanna see who looks good with each other.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this. Maybe it's just me, but I think Great has a sexy and sweet voice! I really liked him in his lakorn with Chompoo. Now I'm extremely excited the one with Matt. They both seem like they get along very well...

I think Great does have a nice voice. And at certain angle he does look good at being mad but the man just smile way too much. LOL. And his smile annoys me. :) With that being said, I do think they are cute together. Well, my sister thinks he's just the cutest thing. She likes the darker skin guy and thinks he looks manly. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
An update from Gale facebook FC said this will air in 2011 but she didn't give out the exact months date yet, she'll confirm it very soon but
so many confirm airing lineup from other company lakorn and i have a feeling that this lakorn take place airing somewhere mid February or March
cos this upcoming January Mart/Cherry lakorn is replacing the Friday weekend timeslot so it will be another few long wait.

Merit

sarNie Adult
An update from Gale facebook FC said this will air in 2011 but she didn't give out the exact months date yet, she'll confirm it very soon but
so many confirm airing lineup from other company lakorn and i have a feeling that this lakorn take place airing somewhere mid February or March
cos this upcoming January Mart/Cherry lakorn is replacing the Friday weekend timeslot so it will be another few long wait.

Crap that sucks. :thumbdown: Even if I want it to air the first batch of next year, I have a feeling that it won't. Stupid lakorn takes forever to film. I hope Gale will update us soon. At least the month of it airing.