Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
How do you attached a picture? Ummm...I really don't have a clue. My husband always say I am the worst when it comes to computer. The other day, our computer went off and I got so frustrated that I could not get it to work. I called the darn company only to have them tell me I need to unplug and plug it back up again and reset it. Well, I could not even managed to reset the computer. My husband had to do it for me. :)

Anyway, Alice if you can tell me how...I would like a pic of Matt/Great too...not the same one you have but a different one. :)
Yes i'll answer this, at the top corner where it has your name for login and logout click on the drop arrow and
choose 'my setting' then there is a table on the top corner where it say 'settings' then chose 'profile' and
click 'change Avatar' then follow the instruction what it ask u to do. There is 2 choices 1. get it from your computer files or 2. get from other link website. We'll all going to enjoy the kiss/slap between Great/Matt. :highfive:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yes i'll answer this, at the top corner where it has your name for login and logout click on the drop arrow and
choose 'my setting' then there is a table on the top corner where it say 'settings' then chose 'profile' and
click 'change Avatar' then follow the instruction what it ask u to do. There is 2 choices 1. get it from your computer files or 2. get from other link website. We'll all going to enjoy the kiss/slap between Great/Matt. :highfive:

Thank you Ms. Alice. I will try it out later. Though, even with instruction I still may not able to get it right. Oh, yes...I am a horrible person when it comes to instruction. :coverlaf:

I was doing some searching and decided to google Great. I was not into Thai lakorn for a while and thinking I had missed something along the way. Anyhow, a searched got me to lyn's blog about Great a while back. It says, that he is talking to a girl outside the ET industry. Somewhere in the time span of a year now. I am not a shipper by any mean. I have tried it and failed miserably over the course when I was indeed addicted to lakorns and have my all time favorite couples. None had pan out the way I wanted them to so I gave up on that completely. :nono1:

With that being said, I like to imagine things. If I see a wonderful chemistry between Great/Matt onscreen I am going to root for them whether I want to or not. Looking at BTS clips they really are comfortable around each other. And I don't want to wish or hope for them if one of them are already seeing someone. :lol2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank you Ms. Alice. I will try it out later. Though, even with instruction I still may not able to get it right. Oh, yes...I am a horrible person when it comes to instruction. :coverlaf:

I was doing some searching and decided to google Great. I was not into Thai lakorn for a while and thinking I had missed something along the way. Anyhow, a searched got me to lyn's blog about Great a while back. It says, that he is talking to a girl outside the ET industry. Somewhere in the time span of a year now. I am not a shipper by any mean. I have tried it and failed miserably over the course when I was indeed addicted to lakorns and have my all time favorite couples. None had pan out the way I wanted them to so I gave up on that completely. :nono1:

With that being said, I like to imagine things. If I see a wonderful chemistry between Great/Matt onscreen I am going to root for them whether I want to or not. Looking at BTS clips they really are comfortable around each other. And I don't want to wish or hope for them if one of them are already seeing someone. :lol2:
Hey its okay with your instruction problem, before i was like u too then i learn myself from mistake then one of
my elder's cousin try to correct me, now i just went n check all over the pages then finally got what i wanted.
Oh try Siamdara or daradaily and pantip there is lots to find a picture of Matt/Great or to other casted here.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't read thai...pantip only has it in Thai. So, I'm out of luck.

Yeah, I'm just one of those that has a hard time with direction. Driving..Cooking.. :coverlaf: Like Cooking if it has more than five ingredients than I won't even bother. Oh, well...still like that picture you got. At least Great is taller than Matt...so that is one good thing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh another thing Matt she's lucky to have a dad that is tall like Great too. Oh u can't read thai, me too just a
few words that i know cos mainly speaks english and some other Asian language, i have a Khmer mum and Chinese dad
so i learn those thai words from a translation search links like Google u can use it to translate pantip. I have
a few thai friends n i did learnt from them. :scratchchin:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hey, I am Khmer too. I can read and write Khmer a bit even if I grew up in the states all my live. I have never seen Gale in a lakorn before so I decided to watch the one she has with Boy. She did pretty good in there. The part where Boy took her to see her parents after he got her parent was well delivered. It got my all teary. Gale is not an all out pretty kind of girl but she han an appeal about her that comes out very likeable. Though, she is a lot prettier in this lakorn than the one she has with Boy. But I thought they were so cute together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah that lakorn, I've watched it too but it was kind of a bit boring and Au his in there too, another thing Gale
her crying skill isn't bad she's quite good not sure if she'll do for this one with too since she's taking a very
challenging role, like she's Au's wife, Matt's stepmom which she doesn't accept Gale with her father. Hope there's
no slapping between both girls I'm so worried when it comes to those scene. :scratchchin: like me i was born in
Cambodia but i lived there only 4 a short time then i was races in Australia so i can't read or write Khmer but
i can speak except i have a funny accent sometime my dad teaches me Chinese but mostly more of English. :scratchhead2:

Merit

sarNie Adult
The lakorn with Boy/Gale was a little boring at first. But later on it gets kind of good. Only because Boy did a wonderful job. Agree, Gale's crying is good. At least she doesn't look like she is laughing when she cries. :coverlaf:

I don't think Matt is going to be slapping Gale in this lakorn. I think the slapping Matt will do is bewteen Great and the N'rai. Which, I don't care if she does. I rather have Matt slap them than them slapping her. :lolyup:

I can read Khmer but not very good. I can read the lyrics in songs but not something like the newspaper. I learn how to read and write when I was in California. I did like taking the class it was pretty neat. I wish I took the class more seriously I would have learn more.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I didn't go to learn at any classes only fully English wen i am at school in Australia they didn't allow us speak
any language other than English, they're quite strict. Oh Gale she actually look quite tall but not as tall like
Matt, the thing that makes Matt so tall cos of her long legs. And omg the two guys Great and Au are very tall
and muscular tuff looking i wish i can find a guy like that. Oh how old r u Merit?

Merit

sarNie Adult
I didn't go to learn at any classes only fully English wen i am at school in Australia they didn't allow us speak
any language other than English, they're quite strict. Oh Gale she actually look quite tall but not as tall like
Matt, the thing that makes Matt so tall cos of her long legs. And omg the two guys Great and Au are very tall
and muscular tuff looking i wish i can find a guy like that. Oh how old r u Merit?

Well, there are a lot of Khmer in Cali. I took Khmer class at my high school but it was like night time class. And then they had a community class where I used to live. I grew up in the ghetto. LOL.

Au is tall and more muscular than Great. Great is just tall but he is leaning toward the skinny side for me. Yeah, Matt got some long legs but her uppper body is kind of short. Though, just love her eyes.

I am 32. Getting old. But if you ask my husband he still thinks I act like a 5 year old. <_<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ha that is so funny, same with me I'm 24 but some of my friends said i look younger than my age like towards
teenager. Yes i do reckon Great his tall but he just to gain more muscle to look better, i also think that Au his
actually taller than great by like 2 cm, his body is so a manly looking, his not that old can still take on
as p'ek but don't understand why his role is over like Num S his like same age as Au but he ages himself so
badly he look so sick n tired. I love Matt eyes too but her skin is just so white. :wub:

Merit

sarNie Adult
I remember Mart used to make fun of Matt because she was so light skin. I have not seen any of Au's lakorn...can u tell what lakorns he has been in?

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
Well, there are a lot of Khmer in Cali. I took Khmer class at my high school but it was like night time class. And then they had a community class where I used to live. I grew up in the ghetto. LOL.

Au is tall and more muscular than Great. Great is just tall but he is leaning toward the skinny side for me. Yeah, Matt got some long legs but her uppper body is kind of short. Though, just love her eyes.

I am 32. Getting old. But if you ask my husband he still thinks I act like a 5 year old. <_<

Hey Merit, We are the same age. It's okay you're husband says you act like your 5. All my friends say that to me too.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've only watch one lakorn of Matt , Wan jai gub jom yoong! She's so pretty! I like her with Mart but she seems to looks good with Great too.

I wish Mint/Mark and Nadech/Yaya get to play to type lakorn soon ^^ Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I remember Mart used to make fun of Matt because she was so light skin. I have not seen any of Au's lakorn...can u tell what lakorns he has been in?
He paired with Ploy Cherman in Rabum Duang Dao that already finished airing and Hua Jai 2 Pak those are his latest
one that i know and this new one with Gale i don't know the heck what is taking so long to air.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Bie...LOL..at least I'm not alone. My husband only thinks that way of me when I don't get my way. :coverlaf:

Blissfulxoxo... Matt looks pretty good with Mart but the height really bugs me.

Alice...Didn't Au used to play a lakorn with Ann? I think it was an old lakorn. I kind of want to watch it if u know the title.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Merit, anne\au lakorn is called “samee tee ta” its a very good lakorn. Anne and tanya played their part so well

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bie...LOL..at least I'm not alone. My husband only thinks that way of me when I don't get my way. :coverlaf:

Blissfulxoxo... Matt looks pretty good with Mart but the height really bugs me.

Alice...Didn't Au used to play a lakorn with Ann? I think it was an old lakorn. I kind of want to watch it if u know the title.
Au had 2 dramas with Anne, one of them is called Samee Teetra this one is romantic and i can make u excited for this
cos they both did a real kiss and the other lakorn of them is a comedy the title is punyakorn kon klua that wen Au
his about in his 20's then and Anne is still young.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the recommendation. I think I'm going to give the lakorns a try since I have never seen Au in a lakorn before. I took the longest break from the lakorn world. I started back on it after watching Kuan Kamathep.

I hope they have something on this lakorn soon. The new year is rolling around so they should at least have some pictures out. I can't wait to see the teaser. Matt looks so pretty in the dress she wore to her dad's wedding. It fits her like a glove.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg talking about the wedding Matt looks so gorgeous, her dad Au is tall handsome, her stepmom Gale is so stunning
and Great is handsome prince charming all of the couple are so adorable, hope to see a teaser popup very soon. :highfive: