Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes indeed Miss Matty and Mr Great will be a fun couple to watch for and as for the other mature gen pair with
Au/Gale will be a sad challenging one cos Gale has to work hard so Matt can be able to accept her to share a
lifetime with her father and interesting Au and Gale is playing a married couple wonder if the end Matt/Great
shall be same as them two.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yes indeed Miss Matty and Mr Great will be a fun couple to watch for and as for the other mature gen pair with
Au/Gale will be a sad challenging one cos Gale has to work hard so Matt can be able to accept her to share a
lifetime with her father and interesting Au and Gale is playing a married couple wonder if the end Matt/Great
shall be same as them two.

Oh, I didn't realize that Au has pretty dark skin. I don't know how light Gale is in real life but standing next to Au she comes off pretty light skin. The only thing I don't want to happen is for Gale to be a weak girl. Since Matt is kind of Rai like I don't want her to come off as a "biatch" lol. Because then I probably want to root for Grate to tame her down which I don't want to. :coverlaf:

And not just that, I don't want Matt to go around slapping everyone either. The only slapping I want to see is between her and Grate. Since, he'll probably kiss her for doing just that. :yahoo:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, I didn't realize that Au has pretty dark skin. I don't know how light Gale is in real life but standing next to Au she comes off pretty light skin. The only thing I don't want to happen is for Gale to be a weak girl. Since Matt is kind of Rai like I don't want her to come off as a "biatch" lol. Because then I probably want to root for Grate to tame her down which I don't want to. :coverlaf:

And not just that, I don't want Matt to go around slapping everyone either. The only slapping I want to see is between her and Grate. Since, he'll probably kiss her for doing just that. :yahoo:
Talking about Au dark skin, probably his too many sun baking but some of his picture in other website he actually
lighter skin than Great his fully tan. Don't know if Au his half chinese or not he has some sort of their eyes
feature but to me maybe he is Thai-Chinese cos his Facebook Fc page his fans n friends are mostly half Chinese.
This Au dude likes to do stuff like the Chinese Asian.Oh yeah mentioning about Gale being weak, I'm worried too.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Talking about Au dark skin, probably his too many sun baking but some of his picture in other website he actually
lighter skin than Great his fully tan. Don't know if Au his half chinese or not he has some sort of their eyes
feature but to me maybe he is Thai-Chinese cos his Facebook Fc page his fans n friends are mostly half Chinese.
This Au dude likes to do stuff like the Chinese Asian.Oh yeah mentioning about Gale being weak, I'm worried too.
I thought Great looks lighter in his lakorn with Benz. Then there are certain episodes that only his face seemed lighter. :coverlaf: Au has that tough look on him. I'm sure he can take Great on. Oh, one of the pic I saw a while back has Great punched Au and Matt was standing behind Great. And that I guess, was the same episode that has her slapped him. :slapandkissse3:

I don't want Matt to go around taking punches on everyone in this lakorn. I'm afraid that if she acts really good at being mean they might decide to cast her as N'rai. I know for sure she is going to be strong and stubborn in here. But actually, I don't quite like N'ek that is too stubborn to a fault. That takes the fun out of the lakorn because than I'll by annoyed by the character. <_<

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hey, I found a new BTS from this lakorn. YAY!!!! Matt/Great has got some really great off screen chemistry...They are so cute together. http://hz.youku.com/red/click.php?tp=1&cp=4001278&cpp=1000177&url=http://www.lorealmenchina.com/Widget/comfortmax_emoticon.zip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey, I found a new BTS from this lakorn. YAY!!!! Matt/Great has got some really great off screen chemistry...They are so cute together. http://hz.youku.com/red/click.php?tp=1&cp=4001278&cpp=1000177&url=http://www.lorealmenchina.com/Widget/comfortmax_emoticon.zip
Wow look there u just found something before me lol. Yes try to link it with some other media.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hahahha....I got bored so decided to google the lakorn. I really don't know how to link it to other media. I'm technically challenge. But if you google Kularb Rai Glai Ruk then there are a few videos that pop up. This one is the latest since it was posted six days ago. I was glad to see something new. :dance1:

And WTH!!! Matt mentioned the name of this lakorn then said it's a romantic comedy. I thought it was suppose to be drama with all the slapping going on. <_< I hope Matt was just tired and said the wrong thing. LOL.

Oh, by the way. Great smiles way too much. It was so cute when Great and Matt were on the boat and he took her arm and wrap it with his. :lolyup:

And also one funny part where the girls got around him and fanned him while the other two girls were wiping him. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hahahha....I got bored so decided to google the lakorn. I really don't know how to link it to other media. I'm technically challenge. But if you google Kularb Rai Glai Ruk then there are a few videos that pop up. This one is the latest since it was posted six days ago. I was glad to see something new. :dance1:

And WTH!!! Matt mentioned the name of this lakorn then said it's a romantic comedy. I thought it was suppose to be drama with all the slapping going on. <_< I hope Matt was just tired and said the wrong thing. LOL.

Oh, by the way. Great smiles way too much. It was so cute when Great and Matt were on the boat and he took her arm and wrap it with his. :lolyup:

And also one funny part where the girls got around him and fanned him while the other two girls were wiping him. LOL.
I shall go checkout the pages what u just mention.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay thanks merit. it wasnt too much on them but hey better than nothing. i cant believe they are still filming this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No idea gummybears, and don't know what the hella heck is taking so much/long to finished filming it must had a long
episode through out the whole story.

Merit

sarNie Adult
No idea gummybears, and don't know what the hella heck is taking so much/long to finished filming it must had a long
episode through out the whole story.

Oh, Alice...Love the picture you have of Matt/Great. :kiss.2: I think they are very...very close into wrapping this up. The BTS I posted up is probably toward the end of the lakorn. I'm going to guess, that Great is already in love with Matt...and they have a misunderstanding of some sort...a big one perhaps. She then runs away and Great follow her to whereever she is and begs for her to come back. But then N'rai follow them and got in between Matt/Great so there is more jealousy going on. :lolyup:

The only think that bugs the crap out of me is, how long the darn thing takes. And Matt seemed to not take on anything else until she is done with one lakorn completely. Not like others that takes on one after the other. <_< I'm just beings selfish cause I wanted to see her more that's all. For sure this will air next year. So, hope u are right Alice that it'll be the next batch of lakorns to hit the air wave.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, Alice...Love the picture you have of Matt/Great. :kiss.2: I think they are very...very close into wrapping this up. The BTS I posted up is probably toward the end of the lakorn. I'm going to guess, that Great is already in love with Matt...and they have a misunderstanding of some sort...a big one perhaps. She then runs away and Great follow her to whereever she is and begs for her to come back. But then N'rai follow them and got in between Matt/Great so there is more jealousy going on. :lolyup:

The only think that bugs the crap out of me is, how long the darn thing takes. And Matt seemed to not take on anything else until she is done with one lakorn completely. Not like others that takes on one after the other. <_< I'm just beings selfish cause I wanted to see her more that's all. For sure this will air next year. So, hope u are right Alice that it'll be the next batch of lakorns to hit the air wave.
Its okay if they're giving the crack out and getting crazy for the long damn time for them to end everything, I'm
piss on them too if they were to those much time why they prepare for Matt or Great and any of them to accept another lakorn. But were all going to see good new stuff next year oh thanks for my new image banner.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Hey Merit i think u should put one too but it doesn't have to be same as my banner. there is like so many u can
attached to your blank banner. This is a off topic.

Merit

sarNie Adult
How do you attached a picture? Ummm...I really don't have a clue. My husband always say I am the worst when it comes to computer. The other day, our computer went off and I got so frustrated that I could not get it to work. I called the darn company only to have them tell me I need to unplug and plug it back up again and reset it. Well, I could not even managed to reset the computer. My husband had to do it for me. :)

Anyway, Alice if you can tell me how...I would like a pic of Matt/Great too...not the same one you have but a different one. :)