Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea i know. i think matt could be a versitle actress especially compare to the other newbies. although she hasnt starr in alot of lakorns yet but she has gotten to challenge herself with different roles already. i really hope this is a drama so maybe we'll get to see a slap/kiss between her and grate hehe. please dont make changes to the cast! i wanna see matt in more lakorns.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh, no Tinah. I want to reserve the slap/kiss for Matt with someone I really like. I'm ok with Grate but I'm not crazy about him. LOL. Evil Rose just sound so wicked maybe it is going to be a pleasant surprise. I wonder if Matt is going to be playing more for this company?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^lol never know you might even like grate after seeing a slap/kiss with matt. storyline could make you fall for the pra'nang.

i have a felling matt will be working with this company alot especially since kuan kammatep was somewhat of a success? this and makers group who i think she'll be with the most

sarN

sarNie Granny
I had never saw any lakorn of Matt nor do I know who she is but Tinah mention "kuan kammatep" w/tye and by chance my mom happen to being watch that lakorn the other day and i saw a little bit of it , actually , i saw the r' scene ok and i stay around to watch some more , even though it's awkward having to watch the scene with my mom but i'm willing to endure it :lol: . Is she mix w/ white ? She have beautiful eye ! I wouldn't know she a newbies .

Merit

sarNie Adult
Tina....I watch the ending of the lakorn with Grate and Araya....it was sad and he did a good job showing his emotion but not really feeling him. LOL. There's something...something that I can't pint point that he hasn't draw me into him....yet...:)

Then again, all he needs is a good storyline with someone I really like *cough* Matt and he might win me over. I think Kuan Kamathep did good. Oh, good that she has one or two companies she's with. Hopefully, she'll be in more lakorns once she's done with school.

Sarn...hahhaha....Brave of you. I can never sit through a "R" scene with my parents because they always make comments during the scene that is quite embarrassing. Tinah, correct me if I am wrong isn't she half Norwegian/Thai? Matt's eyes pop out more when she has bang. I like her eyes....though she is very light skin...I wonder if it's her mom or dad that is Norwegian?

tinah

sarNie Coma
I had never saw any lakorn of Matt nor do I know who she is but Tinah mention "kuan kammatep" w/tye and by chance my mom happen to being watch that lakorn the other day and i saw a little bit of it , actually , i saw the r' scene ok and i stay around to watch some more , even though it's awkward having to watch the scene with my mom but i'm willing to endure it :lol: . Is she mix w/ white ? She have beautiful eye ! I wouldn't know she a newbies .
lol you would of missed that lakorn if your mom wasn't watching it huh. i figure you might have saw it already since there was a "R" i feel sooo akward watching lakorns with my parents when those type of scenes come up. i mean they dont really say anything cuz i guess they seen alot in thai dramas already. it was way aggressive back then.

merit, i believe so that matt is mixed with norwegian. one of her close fan told me but i totally forgot. yes, what drew me to her the most is her eyes! then of corse her beautiful face and acting skills.

im fine with grate. as long as its not aun witaya or other newbies that im not too fond with. i hope matt will get to with other productions like lakorn thai, broadcast etc. those are the popular ones..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
If this lakorn is going to be a slap/kiss. That would be awesome. I'd love to see Great in that kinda role. And I agree, Matt has really pretty eyes. She's just so cute.

AH! There's an R scene in Guan Kammathep? I need to fit that in my schedule and catch up on that lakorn. Not even half way done with it yet. LOL.

Merit

sarNie Adult
wow, great gets a load of lakorn todays. He is well-sold, yet i don't really like him.

Vandii...I am the same way. When I first saw Tye I liked him off the bat. Even if I have never seen him in a lakorn before. I am one of those people that are very...very selective. I have to feel that connection (pretty much first impression) or else I'm just lukewarm with the stars.

Grate on the other hand, I probably will be just so-so since I have seen him a little of with yardtip and araya just to get a feeling of who he is. But I will watch the lakorn because of Matt. ;)

NoyV....the rape part in Kuan Kamathep is OK...but the arguement part before the rape is what is good.

Merit

sarNie Adult
i wanna know the storyline of dis lakorn. the tittle seems very intersting tho. any know story?

I don't think there's anything on it yet...the news just came out. But I do want to know if it's a remake or not. Since channel 3 has been on a remake mode.

Merit

sarNie Adult
^same goes with ch7. they're catching up with ch3 with the remakes..
I have no idea on channel 7 because I don't watch that channel often. I don't remember the last time I watch something on that channel. It might have been since Dao Pro Sook or something. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I have no idea on channel 7 because I don't watch that channel often. I don't remember the last time I watch something on that channel. It might have been since Dao Pro Sook or something. :)
i havent been watching any of their lakorns either but i just notice they are remaking alot of lakorns too..

Merit

sarNie Adult
Tinah, I hope this one is not a remake. There are some lakorns that are best left alone. Because remake often aren't as good as the original. I hope it's a new script. More than anything I just hope it's a drama. Even though, I take what I can get with Matt. LOL

If this lakorn is going to be a slap/kiss. That would be awesome. I'd love to see Great in that kinda role. And I agree, Matt has really pretty eyes. She's just so cute.

AH! There's an R scene in Guan Kammathep? I need to fit that in my schedule and catch up on that lakorn. Not even half way done with it yet. LOL.
Matt has really gorgeous and unique eyes...are they kind of grey or something?

yes! there's an R scene...and it is definitely the most intense R scene that I've ever seen...the actual R scene itself isn't all that great (it was really short and so-so), but the build-up (their fighting) was so intense...edge-of-your-seat intense...

yes, Matt is half-Thai and half-Norwegian...I believe that her mother is Thai and her dad is Norwegian...

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt has really gorgeous and unique eyes...are they kind of grey or something?

yes! there's an R scene...and it is definitely the most intense R scene that I've ever seen...the actual R scene itself isn't all that great (it was really short and so-so), but the build-up (their fighting) was so intense...edge-of-your-seat intense...

yes, Matt is half-Thai and half-Norwegian...I believe that her mother is Thai and her dad is Norwegian...

I thought her eyes were light brown....most of her previous pictures that focus on the face usually revealed the light brown of her eyes. But yes, in Kuan Kamathep her eyes were grey or something leaning that way. She still has one of the prettiest eyes.

I so agree, the build up to the rape scene was indeed the most intense. I think it got that way because Tye and Matt were passionate in that scene. It felt so real....One of my favorite scene in that lakorn. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay they just had the fitting today but matt wasnt there though. she'll probaly be in another day cuz they mention it wasnt her part yet. its a romantic drama! sounds like a revenge.. finally matts not in a comedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ChlUWLTvU
credit to noiki

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
tinah, thanks for the vid!
>< Great looks real nice in that white shirt.

aw man, i like romantic comedy, but gotta agree that the intense dramatic slap/kiss are so fun to watch! haha, and after watching Great in FCS where he was more of a cute personality, i hope he gets a serious role in here with lots of the slap/kiss-ness!

I haven't watched any of Matt's but she's pretty and sounds like a great actress!

so this lakorn has been made before?