Kuey Yai Sapai Lek(Broadcast Thai)

roots

sarNie Hatchling
New lakorn "Kuey Yai Sapai Lek" produce by Broadcast Thai for ch3.
There are two couples.

1- Aon Sarawut & Noon Siripun
2- Tao Somchai & Ae Isariya

CAPTURES ^_^

Bou

sarNie Adult
omy i havent seen aon on screen for a while ever since the one he did with....i think kwan a while back....*not too sure tho* but damn i cant wait until i see him on screen again thanks for the news!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm AOn is having a new lakorn havenet seen him for awhile. My niece is going to be very happy to see him but she probably would prefer to see him with Vicky cuz she love Vicky and Aon starring together.

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......my p'aonnie in another lakorn.....hes looking good....waiting to see this lakorn....lolz....

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
awwwwwwwwwwww, my brOther's in thIS lakOrn too HOW SWEET!!!!!! ish bEen way tOo lOng siNCe i've seen hIm......Im so lOoking fOrward to watchIng it........

tinah

sarNie Coma
this was on of ch3 upcoming lakorn..finally they mention it..but yeh..very odd couple..im happy to see tao and aon together..but tao looks horrible now..ever since he got married he doesnt look so cute anymore..but nat she gotten alot prettier after she got married..but yeh..wish aon got with someone else

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
ooh wow this sounds good..Ae and Tao together? that is gonna be nice to see keke..Ae looks so cute

kry*star

sarNie Adult
YEAH! another AEY lakorn! WHAO! TAO??? i LOVE it! i never expect them to pair up ever! i LOVE him! AEY looks so pretty! thanks for sharing!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Damn I miss Aon onscreen. So great that he's back and paired with Noon S. She's cute. I liked her with Tang. According to the title does that mean that Ae and Aon are brother and sister, making Tao the older son in law and Noon the daughter in law?

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
omg!!! i cant wait to c dis movie! not a really big fan of noon s but itz okay.. she's alright! i would perfer him with vicky though! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee them together in "ki min ga pooun".... wellz i hope they get to star witheachother again! N ae looks pretty! like her hair! :lol:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
OMG it looks like its gonna be a real good lakorn. This is going to air soon? I'll wont see it until after its done airing. But cant wait. Thanks. The cast makes it look like its gonna be a comedy.