Kuey Yai Sapai Lek(Broadcast Thai)

calla

sarNie Adult
i think noon is pretty.....but i just don't like her. its something in her that is annoying me......seens like its her mouth. i don't know.....but i can't stand the way she talks.......hehhe. :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
............waiting anxiously..can't wait to see Ae Again >.<!!! yeah I agree calla noon is pretty, but just something about her that annoys me.. like when I see her playing innocent roles..can't help but think shes faking it cause I don't know she seems like one of those.. Innocent for show, but evil deep inside.. lol hahah maybe it's just me :lmao:

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Dude it already aired? Wow that was fast I tought Chaiya's lakorn was still on air. I wish the couple was switch I want to see Aae with Aon instead... I don't really like Tao that much..especailly his hair style in this lakorn!!! But I'll watch it for Aon and Aae!!! I haven't seen Aon in a lakorn for a long time now i miss him onscreen!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i wanted to see Ae with Aon also..cuz i dont like how tao looks in this lakorn..isnt so cute like he used to be

tang071

sarNie Elites
the first eps. is really funny. haha aon is absolutely adorably in this lakorn. miss him on screen so much. too bad its not a prime lakorn, he should get better roles. ae is pretty as always, noon is tomboyish not really, and tao really needs a hair cut. lol its funny how the two families are in a feud.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oooh...I can't wait to see it!! The lakorn already sounds like a great start. Thanks for the details, Tang071. I'm definitely going to enjoy Aon and Tao.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I think that P'Tao should cut his hair he loooks way better with it short :)

The lakorn is soo cute i love the preview of it. . From the preview theres gunna be a lot of :wub: cute scenes hopefully. . .

awww i feel so bad for P'Tao at the beginning because he was gunna propose to his gf but i think she said something like she wanna break up iono hahaha but yeaa and then he saved a guy who wanted to commit suicide. Omg and then they both wanna commit suicide but the other guy changed his mind but they end up falling in the water still. . Lucky the other guy is nice bcuz P'Tao almost drown and he went back to save him. However, the other guy fell unconcious and then newsreport took pics and P'Tao got on the newspaper. Ahhhh god can he be any sexier P'Aon is so HOT HOT :wub: he melts my heart lol
hahaha Noon is pretty those 2 guys with them(P'Aon and Noon) Win and Wane i think is soo funny
im so happy Ae is back on screen Noon is funny in here hahaha she played hide and seek with i believe her grandpa. .
hahaha Ae is strong in here haha cuz she freaken threw her shoe at this dude who tried to harass her. oh shit and she caught a snake and threw it rite at that guy. and that was funny wha P'Tao did he trip on a log and then he kick the guy in the face :lol:
and the funny thing is P'Aon and Noon's family doesnt get along and their dads both wanna shoot each other :lol:
i cant wait for more. . :wub:

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Man too bad that Ae is not the main na'eke...this really sucks since she's been on channel 3 she haven't gotten roles where she is the main na'eke she's been getting like the second na'eke role!!! I'm mad...but atleast I still see her onscreen and she's gotten more pretty too!!! so far this lakorn is real cute Ae is already falling for Tao.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know but the preview shows that both of them are p'ek and n'ek. This lakorn is so funny! The reason why the parents are in a feud is because Aon's dad raped the girl that Noon's dad like. Then Noon's dad took revenge by raping the girl Aon's dad like (after his wife died). It's not that serious as it sounds but those scenes were more hilarious haha

tang071

sarNie Elites
i noticed that in the credits that they were put together onthe same page too...i think they do that so that the actors would seem equal and to avoid problems of who was more important than the other. aon is sooo hot!! sorry tao fans, but i could see why nat left him in eps.2 haha so funny how he's scared of took-gaes. i personally havent seen one but my sister has. i wonder what it is in english, good we dont have any in the states. but the brothers are cute in this lakorn, they look after each other. noon is pretty. her accent in the lakorn is funny too. its gonna be exactly like that song, puern sanit by endorphine where the girl likes the guy but the guy doesnt know it yet. ae is pretty too but she looks better with her bangs to the side. i like the pairing its better this way.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i think ae should have stuck to channel 7....at least she gets more lakorn and as ne'k...hey does anyone notice that when people switch channels, they don't get much lakorns as ne'k or pe'k...look at Pok..

tang071

sarNie Elites
i was wondering how actors are on both channels. i can understand with channel 5 though. i notice that num and chakrit are on both ch.3 and 7 and they do pretty well. maybe its certain companies that air their lakorns on both channels or i was wondering if they sign a one year contract and keep switching....

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Num and Chakrit aren't with a certain channel rather they work for a company. I think Num has a contract with RS and Chakrit is with Exact or is he a free agent?

Anyway damn glad to see Aon back and Noon is pretty cute. I'm meh on the other couple.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally it airs...I wanted to watch it for a long time now...But i'm not a fan of Noon and Aont... <_< ....But Tao and Ae is in it...So i'm going to watch....Plus from reading your guys posts it seems like it will be funny...