Kuan Kammatep

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh no i had some shiet to do today lol i couldn't do a marathon. i think i'm on eps 4 now. i dunno i lost my place lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
oh no i had some shiet to do today lol i couldn't do a marathon. i think i'm on eps 4 now. i dunno i lost my place lol

LOL....Oh, I thought you FF some scenes and up you go to epi 19 already. Because when you mentioned Roger hasn't show up yet, I took it that you were all caught up. Well, you still have a long way to go.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
seem like everybody is looking forward to the presence of roger. Come on roger, where are you? Roger, in stead of the three teacher, is probably the real cupid for tye and matt :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da grandma so mean even to her husband. he live all by himself in a separate lil house. matt is so funny how she keep falling on tye on purpose in front of kingkaew lol and his cousin enjoys it too LOL

little

sarNie Adult
i was too excited that i redownload ep 18 instead of 19. I enjoy her playing around to get his attention and pretend to lovey dovely in front of others. can't wait until rogers come so he could be jealous.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Diamend----Hmmm...does the grandma even visit her husband anymore? I guess, he's too old for any use. LOL. Poor man. Yes, I like that part too. Kingkeo loves to rub it in Sara's face and Sara does the same.

Little---LMAO...you got excited that you didn't see epi 19 at first. hahhahah...I know huh...I wonder if Roger is going to show up at all. I was watching the teaser and they cut short the wedding scene. We did not get to see Sara in the white gown. I'm going to be disappointed if Roger show up toward the end of the lakorn, then he'll be no use at all.

cecilia

Staff member
^just as long he show up after they fall in love (deep love) .. then it's all good .. don't let us sit here for too long Lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
The grandpa seemed so lonely. I bet he's glad that Sara is around. Only Watit and Sara took the time to visit him.

I think Watit without realizing it, has fallen for Sara. There's a side of him knows that Sara has a good heart. You could tell by the way that he looked at her, he has soften up. Watit like his grandpa, would be lonely without Sara, he just doesn't know that yet. She gives him the side that he longed for, she makes him smile and bring chaos into his life which he'll appreciate.

I thought the male servant dress as a girl was funny. OMG! Watit has some bad eyes...his wife is way smaller than the servant in the dark or not...wouldn't the skin color give it away. LOL. Remember when he couldn't recognize her at first at the club...

The best part is......NO KINGKEO!!!! YAY!!! I thought it would never happen. KINGKEO FREE today. That in itself made me love this epi more.hahahha

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yeah i think watit was missing that sort of entertainment in his life. I think in yesterday episode he was smiling while sleeping. They look so cute.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
The grandpa seemed so lonely. I bet he's glad that Sara is around. Only Watit and Sara took the time to visit him.

I think Watit without realizing it, has fallen for Sara. There's a side of him knows that Sara has a good heart. You could tell by the way that he looked at her, he has soften up. Watit like his grandpa, would be lonely without Sara, he just doesn't know that yet. She gives him the side that he longed for, she makes him smile and bring chaos into his life which he'll appreciate.

I thought the male servant dress as a girl was funny. OMG! Watit has some bad eyes...his wife is way smaller than the servant in the dark or not...wouldn't the skin color give it away. LOL. Remember when he couldn't recognize her at first at the club...

The best part is......NO KINGKEO!!!! YAY!!! I thought it would never happen. KINGKEO FREE today. That in itself made me love this epi more.hahahha
haha, i also just notice when you mentioned it. IT is free kingkeo's episode. but roger is not to appear at least in the next two episodes, i think.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just watched episode 18, 19 and 20. I was avoiding to come online cuzz I dun have the patient to watch one episode for 30 min..lol..it's too short and I am impatient. So I waited to watch all 3 today...keke..

It was cute. I love the whole moring scene in episode 18 :lol: . Gosh hilarious :loool:
Cute when he accidently kiss Matt too..keke...and in episode 19 when she was making all that noise to bother him..ahahaha...while he is so calm. I love them together so cute. Episode 20 was funny too and of course Kingkaew free :lol:
This episode we see that Tye is falling for Matt. He was all anxious waiting for her in the room and when she came in he was all smiling :p .

Can't wait till freaking Roger comes in :rolleyes:

Tye is so cute!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
By the time Roger appear, we want him to disappear. :D

I think they waited for Roger to come in because they wanted a relationship build between Watit and Sara first. This is one of the few Thai lakorns where a guy (third party) hasn't come to play. Usually, we see at least one or two guys falling for N'ek. As annoying as Kingkeo is, Watit isn't using her to make Sara jealous, it's Kingkeo's big head that make the situation worst.

I guess, I can wait for Roger for another couple of episodes or so. I said it, like I really have a choice. LOL

That part was so cute. Watit was waiting for Sara, usually he can't wait to get away from her. He wasn't even annoyed that she played her music game out loud. He was rather amused by it. He was turning around all smiling at her. So...so cute...If Watit keeps it up, he doesn't need cupid on his side.

I really hate the 30 mins. thing also. It's a pain having to watch something I like for a short time. But, since I'm hook on this lakorn I'll just shut up about it. :p

Can't wait for tomorrow. Looks like Sara sneaking around finally got caught. Watit is going to be pissed to find his wife at the club since he already warned her the night before the wedding. :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Diamend----Hmmm...does the grandma even visit her husband anymore? I guess, he's too old for any use. LOL. Poor man. Yes, I like that part too. Kingkeo loves to rub it in Sara's face and Sara does the same.
dats what's so wrong bout it though. she keeps him away cause he's disabled. i'm on eps 9 now lol she so bad oh my garsh dat girl lol tryin to get rid of her teachers lol

little

sarNie Adult
this ep 20 wasn't as good but no kingkeo. I rather have her in cus we could see some games that matt played with tye to get her jealous. Tye will be very mad when he sees her at the club tomorrow. I can't wait again. He's so sexy his voice and how he portray his character. I have another hot new list for my p'eks. I don't have a lot of guys p'ek that I like but he's one of them and knowing him is single and unmarried it's a lot better to dream about him. Luv them as a couple I hope there's a lot of jealousy.. Come on Rogers hurry up and come and stir their relationship to make Watit jealousy and wanted Sara.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Diamend----I watched all along and never thought about the grandpa living alone. Hell, I might be one of those blind viewers where I wouldn't able to solve who the killer was even if he parades in front of me. I just thought the grandpa stayed there and the grandma goes to him at night. LOL..not for a quickie or anything.

Dang, I didn't even realizrd he was paralized at one side of the arm until today. I was like, he was? LOL, I really didn't pay much attention to him.

Little---I think I need a day free of Kingkeo. But I did miss her hair. I think that girl got herself some pretty hair. LOL.

Hi, chngnsch----welcome aboard. Glad you're enjoying the show. :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha merit. i'm watchin eps 10. jeezus tye so mean for yellin at matt when she was bout to bring da flowers back to kingkaew.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ahaha Diamend your so behind. Catch up honey. We won't give you any speeding ticket. Yes he was mean but he went all out to get her forgiveness which was really cute. ahaha gangsta tye. Yo yo....