Kuan Kammatep

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. i love today episode, HE REFUSE to listen to his granny and his aunt's request of divorcing Matt ^^

Merit

sarNie Adult
muahaha. i love today episode, HE REFUSE to listen to his granny and his aunt's request of divorcing Matt ^^

I like that part too...especially how Watit is always telling Sara to listen to them or be polite. You would thought since he's a granny boy he'll listen to every word...then now it's his turn to go against them. My Watit is in love. lol

cecilia

Staff member
Indeed, he is .. i feel bad for him after he bought her a ring, he just have to witness the whole sara/roger hug in the backyard :(

roger and kingkaew actually look cute together :wub:
however, she runs funny Lol

tye's granny is so THICKFACE -- "we didn't beg them to give it to us, they gave it to us on their own"

sirena

sarNie Adult
tye grandma is worse then matts grandma lol

i hate the aunt

y do i get the feeling the grandpa is gonna die and thats what gonna bring matt and tye back together

Merit

sarNie Adult
Indeed, he is .. i feel bad for him after he bought her a ring, he just have to witness the whole sara/roger hug in the backyard :(

roger and kingkaew actually look cute together :wub:
however, she runs funny Lol

tye's granny is so THICKFACE -- "we didn't beg them to give it to us, they gave it to us on their own"

Even though he tried to make it right it was a little too late. After the fight they had it was bound to go downhill from there. But it was a sweet move for him to want to start over with her. I don't mind Watit seeing Roger and Sara together. She needed him and a good friend that Roger is was quick to be by her side. I really like their friendship. I'm glad they made Roger a good guy because of his sweet heart his makeup doesn't bother me anymore.

Gosh, today was good but it went toward Roger and Kingkeo. How can she attract somehow as nice as Roger? But I got to say the more I look at them the more they look good together. He's protecting Sara from Kingkeo but at the same time he's nice to Kingkeo too.

Watit's granny really don't quite understand the word 'thank you'. Just because Sara's family gave it to them willingly that is more of a reason to say thank you in a big way. She probably would not live her high life right now. And then to turn around and treat Sara like crap.

I so love Sara's mom and Watit's parents. They are logical sweet hearted people.

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, today was good but it went toward Roger and Kingkeo. How can she attract somehow as nice as Roger? But I got to say the more I look at them the more they look good together. He's protecting Sara from Kingkeo but at the same time he's nice to Kingkeo too.
i thought it was cute of him to live next door to her -- and when he surprised her with the white rose plant, he had them cube daimand earring clipped on there, it was very sweet of him and generous of him to care about her family as well. she SERIOULSY need to wake up after what Watit's said to her, not to wait. She needs to see and love those that LOVE her TRULY for who she -- let go of her agenda b/c ROGER is a rich young man, if this is what she's after, then she have hit the JACKPOT without trying too hard :p

Merit

sarNie Adult
:lol: you know what I was blinking a few times when Roger pulled Kingkeo away from Sara. He looked tired doing so. He's like come on, but the force wasn't there. Their acting match but their face match even more.

Cecilia, I think Roger is one of a kind. I had to looked hard at those earrings. LOL. Because I have never seen a guy thought of something that simple but with lots of meaning. She knows now that Watit is out because he had told her so. Roger doesn't mind that she's poor, she should be happy about that. He didn't think anything of it when meeting her family and that is what she needs. She wanted a rich guy that can take care of her.

Roger is the guy. The only problem is, is she willing to have Sara in her life too. Because I don't think Roger is going to give up Sara despite what Kingkeo says. The bond between Sara and Roger is pretty strong.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she aint poor. she just aint filthy rich like she wishes. she so stupid. she wishes she was rich but insults rich kids lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
Sorry I was busy. I just got back from taking my mom to the dentist. I'm uploading episode 28 and 29 right now :p

So there's no Watit-Sara scenes in 28 and 29? Seems like theres only Kingkaew and Roger scenes from reading everyones comment :(

Merit

sarNie Adult
Gosh, epi. 29 is sad. I didn't want grandpa to die. :(

Watit's aunts is such a looney. I really want to smack them. They are so rude, selfish and plain ugly. The way they pushed Kingkeo away that was uncalled for because they themselves have nothing. And WTH...they are onscreen more than anybody.

I so love Sara's grandma she is a riot. She has such a big heart...I just want to pinch her cheeks. :D She's so much like Sara, if you are nice to me I'll do the same but if you are not than I'll gladly return the favor.

Did Watit's grandpa said anything important before he dies?

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 28 and 29 wasn't so good. I dun wanna see Kingkaew and Roger :rolleyes:
I thought it was funny how Watit was all sound asleep. And didn't know Sara got up/pack and left. Must be tired :lol:
Aww it was cute he bought her a ring but only to see her hugging Roger LOL. Serves him right :p

Was it nescessary to kill grandpa?! :(
That was sad. And gosh Watit Aunts are so low :rolleyes:
Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode :blush:

cecilia

Staff member
^for real -- grandpa died? ..
it's very unnecessary to have him gone like that :(
sara probably cry like crazy then.

Merit

sarNie Adult
that's what I'm saying...they should leave grandpa alone. He was just in his own little world. They should kept him around to be the wisdom of them all because Watit's granny sure isn't.

Sara was so cute when she cried. Her hands covering her face. Though, she didn't cry long because they cut right to the funeral. lol