looksy

sarNie Adult
I know that some think that Son would be a good choice for this role b/c he has a stiffnes about him, but to me, this quality alone is not good enough for this role (no offense to any of Son's fans ). The thing is with the character Kobori........yes, he is a soldier and soldiers have a "stiff" harsh appearance but he was only like that when he is with his fellow soldiers. Koo Gum is a romantic melodrama. Although war is an element in this lakorn, in 80% of the lakorn, Kobori's scenes were with Angsumalin and with her he showed his true gentle attentive caring nature. He was always proving himself to her b/c he knows that she sees him as the enemy. The actor that Exact chooses to portray him HAS TO BE ABLE TO ACT b/c this is a complex role. He is a soldier with a harsh exterior but that is not who he is as a person and the actor that portrays him will have to be able to convey a lot of emotions, love, and sincerity through his eyes b/c that is where we find the heart of this gentle and loving pra ek.

I love Koo Gum and the character Kobori. I hope Exact chooses a worthy actor to do this role JUSTICE.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Gosh, i remember Warut Worrantum was sooo handsome as Kobori!. hehe. he was perfect..i don't think Son or Bie should be the remake of Kobori.

fun

Expired Sarnie
NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! I thought Ch7 was the number 1 at ruining classical remakes!!! If this is true, Exact has disappointed me in last last 5 years, I would be extremely disappointed! Bie does not fit this role. He looks like a kid asking for candy!!! I'm sorry but Kobori is one of my favorite fictional pra ek of all time!!! Pong wouldn't fit either. I rather have Tik or Captain be Kobori!!!

And to mention, I don't see any nang ek from Exact... well Aom is the closest one.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true, it'll be better if tik n aom remake this but it they're gonna choose bie, i rather root for son, dunt get me wrong i am a bie fan but he dunt need this role, does not match him.. rooting for son! TOTALLY AGREE SON HAVE THE JAPANESE N ARMY LOOK FOR HIM SINCE HE WAS BORN! HOPE SON GETS TO BE P'EK. SON! SON! SON!

viicky

sarNie Egg

Haha, ,....

But i've heard Exact has planned "Koo Gum the Musical" for Bie since early 2009.
If you noticed him in love mak mai concert 2009, there's one part about war, and he was also a soldier.
Exact just want to tell us a signal about his next musicals. How I know this, yeah thai fans told me.

Exact bought this novel to do in both musical and lakorn, they need to buy both even they want to do in musical only
and the contract will expire around 2010 or 2011. I've heard Bie has busy schedule or something.
So they changed from musical to lakorn, that's why many have heard that Bie will be the leading actor in lakorn version of Koo Gum.

You know, Tommayuntee's family, who is the owner of this novel also agree to pick Bie as Kobori since the first time.
No wonder why it was Bie in Musical. And why she sold this novel to exact.

I don't know in your eyes, who will be suit in this role "Kobori". I heard every version also has same problem about the actor who will play in Kobori role.
And I can say this is famous novel, exact have to think a lot about actor and actress becuz they can't lose rating again.
You think right now whose lakorn can bring exact in high rating as always?

I think many thai fans love Koo Gum of Bird version. Bird play as Kobori in both lakorn and movie, and it is the famous version.
Some part of his interview, Bird said he is not Kobori as everyone thought becuz he was Kobori in Bird version. haha

Anyway, I'm not sure who is going to be pra'ek of Koo-Gum in this time. >o<

Thai fans who told me also is in this website, but i've never seen her a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ps. I think Aungsumalin must be someone who's just 18-20 years old, becuz she's still a student in college.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Son can't act. Bie is better but he looks like a teen still. And I'm willing to bet anything that Vill will be Angsumalin which I dread. For some reason Exact just loves her and think she's the next Aom (which she's not)and DRRT did very well for them.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What? Why? Omg miscast! I love Bie and all, but no way. NO WAY! I want to see Aerin in this though <3; I wonder if they will remake part 2 also if they remake this one.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Between Son & Bie...I choose Bie over Son any time. Son may have the look but his acting isn't that good yet and he still stiff. Where Bie acting kind of better then Son. I don't want to see Vill in here. I hope the n'ke is someone else. It seem a lot of Bie & Mew fans from China want to see these two in this lakorn...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
anyway, I would much prefer Captain, then PONG, or tikker than BIE (despite the fact that i adore him so much too -- he just doesn't seem suited for this role)
I just hope they don't pull that TAWIPOD thing on me and have him do this role just like how they have Pan did in Tawipod :(
LOL pull the tawipod thing on us!! I would not watch any part of this lakorn if Bie was casted as Kobori...Kobori is a MAN not a BOY!!! argh! But on a lighter note, Aom would be an okay Angsumali, for she is great when she gets those mean, snobby roles, but I think Bee Nam. will be a good Angsumali too, she has that tough, I can stand up for myself look to her..

for guys..u know TIKKER did take on the Kobori role in Parn's MV Khun Nai Niyia..soooo...BUT Tik is already the mighty soldier ANOTHIA, he can't be both Anothai AND Kobori..i would just throw in Chakrit because i'm desperate! Physically i'm not sure if he matches the role, but Krit can pull of ANYTHING so...argh!

I love this story too much for a miscast...i watch Warut Worrantum (the most handsome and PERRRR-fect Kobori) and Jintara's version EVERY summer!! Its a must...does anyone btw have a pix of Warut Worrantum now

Argh! i'm worried about this and still worrying about the cast of Ban Xai Tong

cecilia

Staff member
^Lyn has his picture up in her blog -- search for KOO GUM in her blog.

As for BIE -- i can't stop stressing out -- and PLEASE don't let WIEW play ANGSUMALIN .. NO!!!!!

Seriously, i can't picture anyone in EXACT that can play this role beside CAPTAIN -- the new comer are not good enough ..
YOU KNOW WHAT? I WOULD SO LOVE TO SEE OH AS KOBORI -- He's a darn good actor!

As for ANGSUMALIN -- i can't pick anyone beside AOM & BEE

Kashie, I don't want KRIT to be KOBORI -- his over the top acting has been bugging me nonstop -- and since TIKKER had been the handsome and super hero ANOTHAI & Prajak already, it's okay to have someone else be KOBORI in my heart again.

As for BIRD/KWAN's version -- I LOVE IT TO DEATH -- i LOVE LOVE LOVE P'BIRD'S acting .. he's the perfect LAKORN actor for KOBORI while Warut is the PERFECT MAN for the MOVIE version.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
oh please kill me if this is already confirmed. no matter how much i adore Bie as an actor, this role is still to big for him to handle. and again if Vill is nang'ek it's gonna be on my drop list (not to offend any of her fans) but she and Son r as stiff as can be. i agreed with everyone, seems like exact don't really have the rite ppl to cast for this great classic. the only person i can see that can pull off KOBORI role r Captain and Pong. Somebody who could be feisty like ANGSUMALIN, the only person i see that's still young and can pull this role perfectly is Aerin or Bee Namthip.

iconry

sarNie Egg
Who told you nang'ek is Vill, she's going to have lakorn with Charkrit.

And Bie also has lakorn which is going to shoot next month.

Someone don't want to watch, so let do the way you'd like to.

I don't know who's going to be Kobori on 2011.

But Kobori,along to the novel, not more than 30, .
Anothai and Kobori in Novel also has the same age.[it was writen by the same writer]
And I think Tik was Anothai in 2003. [his age that time is proper to the role]
And nage'ek is very young for sure such as grand, nam-cha.

- - -

Actually some fans told me to come to share this info..
[I just know why she didn't come by herself ]

Some new seires 2011 of exact :

-Song Pradtana (Pong & Paula, Pim, Kem, Guy) filming already begins

-Pitsawaad /or Poisoned Love (Pong/ Bee Namthip) ...

-Kha Kong Khon (Pong & Noon, channel 7)

-Dok Soke /or Sad Flower (Chakrit & Vill)

-Kwarm Lab Kong Superstar II

-Klin Kleep KaChaLong

-VemanRitsaya

-Pharp Atan (Haunted Picture or Painting)

etc ....

Anyway Exact will announce their project 2011 on Sep 27, or around that day.
- - -

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah thats true huh! i just realized that the main gurl is suppose to be a meanie, n quit young.. after a couple of u mentioned, i think arien is a pretty good choice for n'ek, cuz she can play n'rai n n'ek. i still think son needs to be p'ek though, but there are always other options...hope they confirm th ecast soon, need to start rooting for 2011 koo gum!

tinah

sarNie Coma
exact is limited on actors and actresses. they seriously need to bring in more new faces and the ones that they already brought in isnt so great either. like cecilia has mentioned, i cant see anyone from exact taking on the main role. aom-captain isnt around as often so i can cross them off the list :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
for exact safety ahahah they should just drop this. i would be really pissed if bie seriously take this role. to me he is like a male version of pancake. his acting so-so but never did i take him seriously when he did those aggressive roles. it's a baby i see, not a MAN! i would even prefer to have num again, that's a desperate plead!!! LMAO

ceci now that you have mentioned it, oh is another choice i would add among exact actors. hell i would even prefer pepper. anyone beside son, bie, pong and krit. boy oh boy oh boy, they are so limited on good actors and actresses.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Aerin <3 LOL sorry but I am so in love with Aerin atm. I don't know if she will make a great Ungsamlin, but I would love to see her in the lakorn somewhere heo even as the step sister lol

cecilia

Staff member
^Tina, i dont' know .. i can't get into Aerin's much ..

i prefer a different n'ek for angumalin.
Gosh, this is such a classic -- i can't stay put and not worry about the cast.

looksy

sarNie Adult
LOL, it's b/c we love Koo Gum so much that we are afraid that Exact might ruin it by miscasting the wrong actors.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think for nang'eks exact has a good list because they have so many actress minus vill please she definitely cannot be ungsamalin. I hope they change Bie. It trips me out how people were so freaked when Pancake and Weir were casted for Duay Raeng Attitarn lol this is way worst. It is like an accident waiting to happen. Imagine if Pol were still playing pra'ek <3 LOL. To bad Pol looks a little older, but I wouldn't mind seeing Pol as Kobori <3 LOL