Kos Lis - singer from Loas

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Anybody here like his musics. Nobody here is talking about him. I just wonder if anybody likes or listens to his song. He sings India songs. I really like his 5th album. I like all the songs in there.

calla

sarNie Adult
i heard one of his song from his latedt album in the radio.....i think its really cute. so will you upload for us ? :lol:

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
How do I upload? I would love too upload but I don't know how. If you could teach me I will try.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
he's ok...
his songs are ok too, so is his voice... my sister made me go to his concert... which was ok also... ^-^
but my friend really liked him... :p

calla

sarNie Adult
lovena said:
How do I upload? I would love too upload but I don't know how. If you could teach me I will try.
[post="141930"][/post]​
u can upload @ yousendit.com

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
he's from Laos?? and is that him dancing?? hehe...not bad! :Dnever heard of him b4 anyone know where i can purchase his cd's??thanks!! :D

nainee

sarNie Egg
wow.... :shocked: he can dance....can't believe it that nowaday, hmong people can do everything....not everything but some of it...hehehe :D

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Can someone upload some of his song........i want to hear the indian song that he sings..thanks~chewy :)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Lovena...thanks for the songs..~chewy

Edit....
****ok for some reason i can't play this song....by looking at it..the file is small..so can you check what's going on...** thanks :sweat:

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Do I have to burn from the CD to file before I can send the file on yousendit.com?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
you have to rip the song from the cd first before you could upload it on yousendit.com...

if you need help let me know...ok....