Korean series

bugsy

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
yup... watching "full house" dubbed in hmong... "nyob los ntxub tso los nco.." weird title but yeah... something like that... :)

Green Rose.... umm.... wow.. combination of everything huh..
i might consider that one too.. thanks!!!
[post="142144"][/post]​

"Nyob Los Ntxub, Tso Los Nco".....AWWWWWWWW....i think its such a cute title. Waaaaay different from "Full House" ... obviously.... but yawww....just wanted to comment on that.....

dont mind me

Has anyone seen the one where two sisters got seperated and then the older one gets to be rich cause her dad died and they bothe needed to live with their rich grandpa.Only the older sis made it to the grandpa.They got seperated and the younger sister gets in a car accident so the younger sis is poor and loses her memory...She then lives with this small family of three and the daughter of the family takes the ring of the younger sister and then pretends she is the younger sister of that rich family.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finish watching "A LOVE TO KILL" and recently watching
"PRINCESS HOURS" right now.. I'm luvin' it.. however, i'm not done with it yet... :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ntxais_hmoob_thoj said:
Has anyone seen the one where two sisters got seperated and then the older one gets to be rich cause her dad died and they bothe needed to live with their rich grandpa.Only the older sis made it to the grandpa.They got seperated and the younger sister gets in a car accident so the younger sis is poor and loses her memory...She then lives with this small family of three and the daughter of the family takes the ring of the younger sister and then pretends she is the younger sister of that rich family.
[post="153998"][/post]​
yup!!! seen that one already!!! pretty good.. but the ending was dissapointing... :(

poopympang said:
there's something in me that makes me dislike korean dramas.. it annoys me so bad!!
[post="154975"][/post]​
if u pick the right one to watch.. it won't annoy you.. it use to annoy me but not anymore.. luvin' it...after i watch "save the last dance" yup.. just gotta know which drama to watch... (ey, at least they got english subtitles) :)

consider, princess hours & sweet 18... seen it already?VERY FUNNY...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
ntxais_hmoob_thoj said:
[post="153998"][/post]​

Thats the Glass Shoes/Glass Slippers drama i was talking about earlier. Like i said....I hateeeeee the ending! With a passion!