Korean series

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Who in here likes to watch korean series? :D

Can you guys please recommend any good-interesting korean series to me...? because i just recently finished watching "Please dance the last dance with me" starring: Ji sung & Eugene...

It's so good... I cried my heart out!!! :wavecry: so can anybody recommend any korean series as good as "Please dance the last dance with me" to me.. Thanks!!! (i think i'm going to be addicted to korean movies.. :)

kry*star

sarNie Adult
hey i enjoy watching korean series too but then i'm a very picky one. i usually like the ware ones that out of all my sisters and brothers, they don't really like. well, i can recommend these to you.

Green Rose
My Lovely Kim Sam Soon
Loveholic
Successful Story of a Bright Girl
Sad Sonata

and a couple more but can't think right now-

yeah, a very recent one i'm watching right now is Smile Again so you might want to try that one.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Hrmm....korean series...

Well, I really like Eugene's movies and so if you liked "Save the Last Dance for Me"....why not try her other ones: "Wonderful Life" and "Loving You"

And other series I enjoyed were:

--Spring Waltz
--Delightful Girl Choon-'something' (<--sorry, forgot the other part of her name)
--Goong/Palace

dammnit! I know there's more! Be back when i can think of them

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I love korean series... and the one that ur talking about?? save the last dance.... I love it...I also cried too... so sad...I also love her in loving u with park young ha...they also make a hot pair... :D

these are the ones that I enjoyed watching...can't think of much right now but will update when i can....hehehehe :p

sad sonata
heaven's tree
just finish smile again
goong
I'm sorry I love you (MISA)
my girl
kinda old but good (stairways to heaven)
full house

neena

sarNie Adult
I have only really finished ONE korean drama and that was Winter Sonata. I've seen Goong, A love to kill, Full House and many others but never finish them...i have not seen a full korean drama like Winter Sonata. So of course, i recommend Winter Sonata only.

I'm not a big fan at all...Actually, i openly admit it, i'm a hater of kdramas. i find korean dramas draggy and most of the storylines are the same. in early 2000 it was mostly about the girl being poor and getting a disease in the end...then came along my sassy girl movie and everything changed to the girl acting stupid and weird and being poor. i don't like that. i like brave girls with determination to fight the male lead till the end!! :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot guys... :)

i use to not like korean series...but i dun noe..what happen.. i just love it now..maybe because of "save the last dance"

Me, I'm also very picky about korean series too... you have to know which series to watch.. i don't like the ones where the na'ek... catch a disease & died too.there's a lot of those.. i ignore those.. hehehe.... but yeah.. thanks again..... I will be looking forward to buy them... THANKS!!!! :)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
1% of anything (romantic comedy)
tomato (romance)
fashion 70's (romance)
beautiful days (romance)
four sisters (romance)
full house (romantic comedy)
glass slippers (romance)
goodbye solo (romance)
goong (romance)
Green rose (romance, mystery/suspense)
love letter (romance)
my girl (romantic comedy)
my name is kim sam soon (romantic comedy)
wonderful life (romance, drama)
only you (romance, drama)
delightful girl chun-hyang (romantic comedy)
snowflakes (romance)
sweet 18 (romantic comedy)
successful story of a bright girl (romantic comedy)
winter sonata (romance, melodrama)
Summer scent (romance)
Spring waltz (romance)
which star are you from (romance)
18 vs. 29 (romantic comedy)

Some are old but really good. I think no one dies in those so if you a happy ending then try those.

kazee

I always liked...

Full House
Autumn In My Heart
I'm Sorry I Love You
Save The Last Dance For Me
1% of Anything..

They're really good ones, I would recommend them to anyone.. :D

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
korean dramas... i like to watch korean dramas but not a big fan. i'm really picky about it because most of them have the same story line. you know like... two guys or two best friends falls in love with one girl and there's always a second girl on the side or someone die from cancer...blah...blah...blah... same old same old

yea... SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME was only okay for me... not all that.

here are my 3 MUST see...

1. FULL HOUSE ~ highly recommened... this drama is ganna crack you up. cute and romantic.

2. WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI ~ highly recommened... this drama is GOOD this drama is HELLA worth to watch. it has a different ending to it. you could watch it on youtube.com

3. DEVIL BESIDE YOU ~ super duper highly recommened... this is not a korean drama...it's a taiwanese drama. you won't regret watching it...trust me. it's super duper CUTE! you can also watch it on youtube.com

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks again for recommending these korean series to me and everyone else who loves to watch them..!!!! you guys are the best!!!

i haven't seen "Full House".. mah mom watched the one that was dubbed in hmong.. she said it was funny.. i saw some part but haven't watch it.and i might want to watch the orginal w/english subtitle.. once i go to China town....:)

as for sweet 18, winter sonata and four sisters... i've seen it.. i enjoyed it but i think "save the last dance" is still one of my favorites.. hehee..

bugsy

sarNie Adult
you know what i would NOT recommend??

----Glass Slippers/Shoes....I hate it!! At the end....after the other dude dies....I soooo wanted the main dude to die!! I was like....urg....why cant you die instead!! BAstard!!!

And

---Stairways to Heaven.....I refuse to finish it!! I still havent till this day. LOL. After all the brother did for her...dying and stuff....man....I was just mad. Although Kwok Sang Woo was a total hotty in there...but still!

lol...ignore this.....its soo off topic

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Let's see...

Autumn in My Heart: The first K-drama that started it all for me...

Tomato: (I think that's what it's call): Very cute series...

What Happened in Bali: Starring the most handsomest man ever...JO IN SUNG...this one is quite different from all other typical K-dramas...a must see...you will fall in love with Jo In Sung's character...I know I definitely did...just watch it...I don't know how many times I did already...very very nice songs too...

Full House: Cutest K-drama I've seen...will make you laugh...

This other one that was dubbed in Hmong but I don't know the korean title...the girl's name is Nkaug Hnub and guys name is Tsim nuj (I think)...the girl has this eye condition that will eventually make her go blind...the guy is a player until he meets her and falls in love with her...VERY GOOD series...

Springtime: Pretty old...loved the songs more than the series itself...this is one of those where the girl dies at the end too...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
What happened in Bali... i haven't seen that one.. is it good? :) nobody dies right?

i have seen glass slippers already.. i didn't reallie like it.. i thought it was ok though... :)

Full house... mah mom just bought the dubbed hmong version.. watching it right now.. imma on part 1.. so far so good.. but i think i still consider the original... :)

Springtime... sounds interesting but the girl died? aww...

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
YM_gurl said:
What happened in Bali... i haven't seen that one.. is it good? :) nobody dies right?

i have seen glass slippers already.. i didn't reallie like it.. i thought it was ok though... :)

Full house... mah mom just bought the dubbed hmong version.. watching it right now.. imma on part 1.. so far so good.. but i think i still consider the original... :)

[post="142013"][/post]​

are you watching full house in hmong dubbed? i haven't seen the dubbed one but i heard it's not that good and not that funny because how the way they dubbed it and they cut so many parts out. it's way better when you watch the regular version and actually read the english subs...it's so funny and cute. but enjoy if you already did.

Mae

sarNie Adult
GREEN ROSE is sooo good!!! Trust me, i'm very picky when it comes to watching K-dramas, but Green Rose is so well written and beautifully acted out! It's a combination of everything, love, revenge, hatred, jealousy, business, life...mostly to do with life....

Sassy Girl Choon-yang is hilarious and sad....it will make you laugh as well as make you cry...

Save the last dance for me is the sweetest and most romantic korean drama I've ever watched...i love it...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup... watching "full house" dubbed in hmong... "nyob los ntxub tso los nco.." weird title but yeah... something like that... :)

Green Rose.... umm.... wow.. combination of everything huh..
i might consider that one too.. thanks!!!

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
I WATCH SO MANY OF THEM...EVEN BEFORE THEY COME OUT...I WATCH IT WHILE IT IS STILL AIRING IN KOREA...I'M A HUGE FAN...I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND MY GIRL, MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON, GOONG, WONDERFUL LIFE, SAVE THE LAST DANCE...AND I'M WATCHING, I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU, GREAT INHERITANCE, ONE FINE DAY, ETC.

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO DRAMAS THAT HASN'T EVEN STARTED AIRING YET...STILL IN THE WORKS...SWEET GUY, OVER THE RAINBOW, SPEED, ETC.

mokka

sarNie Adult
My define of good might not be like yours but I would recommand:
love story in harvard... i love it a lot
wonderful life: cute and funny
lovers in prague... very good...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
YM_gurl said:

[post="142013"][/post]​
Don't wanna spoil it for you...you should just watch it...hehe