Koojinssssssssssss

twister02

M♥K
It would also be helpful if producers will mix and match more than rely mostly on koojins. I totally understand NY's case because I know lots of producers are waiting for their queue but it would also be beneficial if along the way while they are doing the koojin project they also have another one doing with another pair (just like this year in which Na is doing MLFTS and Ya has a movie with Sunny and Nickkhun). I personally think too that the producers has a lot more control about this koojin stuff and also the channel. The channel is more protective of NY because, admit it or not, they are still considered the hottest koojin.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What?! I have never honestly ran into any hardcore MK fans that defend them like crazy compared to the other koojin fans though. Lol I think if anything MK fans are most lenient and always allow for criticism. Sometimes, some criticism are just plain abuse and MK fans are still whatever neutral about it. Lol

~~

I’m not hardcore MK fan, never really found chemistry between them but did appreciate their growth together through all hard times. But — I blame Mark’s lack of growth is due to being stuck with a koojin he couldn’t differentiate acting anymore lol Cuz he was very well received in KC and RN!:risas3:

My most favorite work of Mark are the ones without his koojin, like NRLJ, KC and RN. The only real MK lakorn I enjoyed was PCKK. Lol :p
I had a couple of run ins back in the days. I don't know of they are still around though lol. Most are nice but the few are crazy enough to get me to stay away lol.

twister02

M♥K
Oh —that’s funny lol I count every dip they’ve been in as pra’nang lol EVERYTHING.

Siblings was 4jh yuck! Lol
I said koojin so I only counted 4. Haha. Would you consider them a koojin in 3NNT? I don't think so. It's like the channel's experiment to me. Same to Tawan Deurd with Yaya.

By the way, Mark has been paired with Bella too so at least we can say that the only nang'ek he is not paired to in his generation is Margie.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I said koojin so I only counted 4. Haha. Would you consider them a koojin in 3NNT? I don't think so. It's like the channel's experiment to me. Same to Tawan Deurd with Yaya.

By the way, Mark has been paired with Bella too so at least we can say that the only nang'ek he is not paired to in his generation is Margie.
Oh no no no, I don't want to see him with Margie. I love Marie's personality but her acting sucks. Or maybe the type of roles she gets made me cringe.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mark has also paired with Bella.

Out of the 2 koojins NY and MK i’d choose MK although i’m not a big fan of Mark and not really Kim’s big fan now. But i still respect their capability to work with others. But i’d choose Jiranee out of all cause they don’t over do it and their projects are also good.

I love Nadech but dang he needs to step it up. If he had a long time ago, i think his individual fanbase would be huge right but now his fans are mainly Ny fans who favors yaya more so eh.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol I'm not a Jiranee's fan cus James Ji's acting annoys me a little. Have to admit he was handsome in SJ but his heavy breathing in between words annoys me lol. If I have to pick a koojin I would probably go with Great and Matt, they were cute and they give each other personal space. Regardless of everything, I am happy for MK's fans. Mark and Kim have been through a lot and they're still holding each other's hands tightly. They grew as an individual and as a couple.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I know theres some good nice fans and others are just to protective and really extra over little comments and crititism.

twister02

M♥K
Oh no no no, I don't want to see him with Margie. I love Marie's personality but her acting sucks. Or maybe the type of roles she gets made me cringe.
It has been rumored that he'll make a lakorn with Margie. I read it somewhere but no news since then. The only strong rumor for Mark now is his upcoming lakorn with Mew (which I also like because they have good chemistry from the MV and Rak Nakara). I never saw Margie act in a lakorn so I don't know that she's that bad. Haha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ohh—maybe your koojin definition is different lol

Hm, in MY’s case it’s different lol cuz it’s like Mark and Mint too LOL! I think Mark is truly the real lucky man to have worked with any other actresses twice besides his koojin LOL

Mark and Yaya

1. TD
2. KC

But they’re not koojin. Lol just a very popular and attractive couple lol :p

Mark and Mint

1. PPLR
2. NM2

Their ship ended due to an unfortunate event. Lol.

Lol— completely forgot about her!!:celebrate16::celebrate16: But yea, no thanks to Margie. I’ll be selfish and say I don’t care for Margie. She and Mark will look so ODD. She can go work with more older p’ek, please!

~~

I’d like to see Mark with Diana, Namtarn, even Prang lol, Matt, etc kekeke :risas3:

Who else? Lol so many more options.:pancarta:

Regardless of everything, I am happy for MK's fans. Mark and Kim have been through a lot and they're still holding each other's hands tightly. They grew as an individual and as a couple.
Ya—this is the one big reason I give them credit for lol I cringe at every shit they go through and still holding on tightly. It’s kind of admirable. Lol :p:clap:

xodxo

So do you guys believe or think MintC and Jma are a koojin? Lol I kind of feel like they are but I’m not sure what other people think?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ya—this is the one big reason I give them credit for lol I cringe at every shit they go through and still holding on tightly. It’s kind of admirable. Lol :p:clap:
Yes, they went out to the world holding hands saying yes we are together. Their start may have been wrong and I admit I was pretty vocal against them but they fought through it together that it made me understood the whys. They didn't make their fans play the guessing game so it didn't look like their koojin was about money.

Mint and James Ma? No, I just think they had a successful first pairing. I heard their second lakorn sucks. Seems like every successful pranang is a koojin. Annoying

alissaax

The hate and reactions from some of their devoted fans that they will receive if they did ends things later. Whether it's MK or NY:facepalm:

alissaax

Yes, they went out to the world holding hands saying yes we are together. Their start may have been wrong and I admit I was pretty vocal against them but they fought through it together that it made me understood the whys. They didn't make their fans play the guessing game so it didn't look like their koojin was about money.

Mint and James Ma? No, I just think they had a successful first pairing. I heard their second lakorn sucks. Seems like every successful pranang is a koojin. Annoying
Lol their second lakorn was okay. I think if it had been more focused on them rather than everyone else story and especially Khun Ying then maybe it could have been more successful.

xodxo

Yea, I was so neutral with them then I keep getting mixed signals so I was convinced Mark wasn’t into Kimmy then nevermind they seemed normal. Lol so —yea, their journey is one considerably admirable.

Yes, they don’t play the guessing game as much as the other popular koojin. Lol

lol @ your “annoying” word. I think to be considered koojin, you have to be acknowledged by the channel first lol otherwise if you try to establish your own koojin but without the channel support you wouldn’t have work for fans to jin/fantasize about. Lol plus, a major factor is actually being close with each other. I don’t think Jma/MintC are close outside of work, not enough to promote their koojin status oddly.

The hate and reactions from some of their devoted fans that they will receive if they did ends things later. Whether it's MK or NY:facepalm:
For the break up part no one knows what the future holds lol bc you could be normal people and still break up or end up in a divorce. BUT—the major problem is the abusive and attacks from defensive fans. That’s the real problem. Maybe people need to open their eyes, open their narrow mind—open room for growth without so much put down, attack and the use of abusive language.

P

PrincessKarina

Sometimes I think if they wanted to move on they won’t cause some fans are TOOO aggressive and wouldn’t understand
Lol. Look at NY for example. Seriously they can’t barely be their own self without drama from their fan clubs. Can you girls imagine Nadech commenting on so and so’s account that they look nice? Lol he will be butcher by the NY fans! :risas3::rolleyes:

alissaax

Yea, I was so neutral with them then I keep getting mixed signals so I was convinced Mark wasn’t into Kimmy then nevermind they seemed normal. Lol so —yea, their journey is one considerably admirable.

Yes, they don’t play the guessing game as much as the other popular koojin. Lol

lol @ your “annoying” word. I think to be considered koojin, you have to be acknowledged by the channel first lol otherwise if you try to establish your own koojin but without the channel support you wouldn’t have work for fans to jin/fantasize about. Lol plus, a major factor is actually being close with each other. I don’t think Jma/MintC are close outside of work, not enough to promote their koojin status oddly.

For the break up part no one knows what the future holds lol bc you could be normal people and still break up or end up in a divorce. BUT—the major problem is the abusive and attacks from defensive fans. That’s the real problem. Maybe people need to open their eyes, open their narrow mind—open room for growth without so much put down, attack and the use of abusive language.
Exactly there were so many couples that ended up separating and marry other people. Why can' some people be happy for these people with whatever choice they want to make.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Exactly there were so many couples that ended up separating and marry other people. Why can' some people be happy for these people with whatever choice they want to make.
I need to tell myself that with Ken P. He's happy with Esther so I should be supportive :sad6:

Poor Nadech. IF his lakorn with Matt reach the popularity of BPS, how would that go down?

P

PrincessKarina

I need to tell myself that with Ken P. He's happy with Esther so I should be supportive :sad6:

Poor Nadech. IF his lakorn with Matt reach the popularity of BPS, how would that go down?
Elaborate on what you meant on Ken P and Esther? I think Ken P is cute but he’s not a strong actor. I still cannot fully get into him. Esther? She’s cute too but dang the girl is crazy in real life! She’s so ignorant like! Lastly what are you saying about Nadech and Matt and their lakorn? Like if that becomes a hit than the NY will throw a fit?