Koo Pbuan Olawon (Dida)

cecilia

Staff member
Episode 8 is soooooooooooooo boring :rolleyes:
Vee mom is so low -_-
Oh! god! I woke up for this?! so boring :rolleyes:
Okay! it ended <_<
lol . that did not sound motivating at all ..
i agree on the mom part. she's very low for going after the future daughter in law for money, (lots of time)

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i also loved the part where cee and fai fell asleep on each other....that was really cute...they sure does match each other here...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Only 12 episode :(
I'm gonna miss Cee :blush:
And nothing exciting is happening yet :arrg:
Damn <_<

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Man, I thought this lakorn was gonna be funny.. *sigh, it's not funny at all.. just misunderstandings.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I totally agree with all of you. I watched ep 1 and 2 and then couldn't go any further. As cute as Cee is in here, the storyline is just bonkers lol.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, so far nothing has pick up...same thing over and over again..as much as I like Cee's couple, I think they just need to just get together already..

Ana

sarNie Adult
I got all teary watching Cee-Mo scene together just now :blush:

fanny

sarNie Adult
whoever write this lakorn must be beginner write only because the storyline is so boring nothing happen beside misunderstand on both side and the n'rai is just too desperate. i never watch lakorn this boring before even i like mo and cee, but so sad to see them play such a stupid lakorn.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I am watching this lakorn suddenly it got cut off and showed an old man talking about something :rolleyes: . Couldn't he wait till the lakorn is done :rolleyes:

Cee is an idiot..lol..OMG..all this happening cuzz of a dog..

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL Some man talking about something haha :lol:

It'll be pretty sad if nothing progresses and they just rush to end on the last episode LOL :rolleyes: